Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrSoHmYgOsH

Chatty Member
I’d rather watch my mum and dad shag than watch this cunt and my dads been dead 15 years ....... he’s vile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
What a selfish, pathetic, narcissistic cunt he really is!! 🤬🤬🤬
His poor baby is in pain and this self obsessed twat makes it all about him!! What a fucking joke this twat is.
Can't stand the twat he gives me the rage 🤬🤬🤬🤬
People can say what they like about Ryan Thomas & Lucy Meck but their little boy was in intensive care for a week & there was absolutely no mention of it on social media until he was home. Even then it was a post thanking the nhs & the charity, putting up a go fund me to raise funds for the charity👏🏼 I take my hat off to them❤

Then you have this cunt!!!😡 God forbid, if that was Leo, that arsewipe would have been posting woe is me posts the whole time🙄 It’s always about him, how he feels, give him attention & sympathy😡😡 I cannot stand him!!😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Sophie used to work before jake had a salon made in garden and now has stopped everything to promote tat no one wants. How about get a proper job like us.

I hate it when Tesco send them free food. How about Tesco helping struggling families instead of these 2 nobs who can afford food.
I don't understand why Tesco use Instagram knobs, they're Tesco, we've already heard of them and know what they sell.

He really is something else . its people like me who had to not hug my babies when I got home from A 12 hour shift . I had to strip off at the front door put my clothes straight on a wash and go scrub myself in the shower before I could hug my babies . In fact some days I was not home till nearly midnight because we was so short staffed !! He pisses me off so much . Reason why all these rules are in place . the hospital is full of vulnerable ill patients some worst than others that need protecting from this virus .
My godson works in a hospital and spent the first lockdown living in a tent because his girlfriend works in a care home and they couldn't risk her residents or afford to lose their daughters school place. He's so privileged and yet so unaware.

• Heart

Damocles

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion: Jake Quickenden #6 Refers to Tattle for help with his baby, is the relationship a sham, dunno...maybe.

• Haha

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I’m still cringing at the fuck off and finger to the camera, how utterly tasteless to behave at a wedding!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Urghblah

Lmao at the thought of him shuffling up to the top table “Jamie Jamie the people on tattle are being mean again can you please tell them I’m ok to upload stuff” then probs talking about how he gets trolled for the entire rest of the wedding to anyone that will listen. He’s such a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cady1954

VIP Member
He really doesn't know how to conduct himself does he? He seems to have no concept of boundarys

Reactions: 22

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Jake’s daily schedule.

Wake up. Post a picture of it on Instagram and how tired he is.
Nap. Post some pictures of his kid on Instagram.
Play boxing in the gym and get other people who are working out to film him doing it.
Home and nap.
Post an ad for sweets that don’t work.
Hello fresh ad.
Moan about someone calling him a nasty name or talentless three years ago.
Ask if anyone knows where to find/buy something obvious like bread just so he gets gifted it.
More baby content.
Sleep.

very busy schedule so not sure where presenting fits into all this?

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
What a selfish, pathetic, narcissistic cunt he really is!! 🤬🤬🤬
His poor baby is in pain and this self obsessed twat makes it all about him!! What a fucking joke this twat is.
Can't stand the twat he gives me the rage 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh FUCK OFF YOU PRICK. Guess what Jake, sometimes babies are unsettled and keep you up all night, more so I imagine when they’ve just had an operation and are probably in pain. Suck it up and go comfort your son and stop thinking about yourself for 10 seconds you selfish piece of shit. The rest of us parents have to do it and we sometimes get up and go do a full days work on 0 hours sleep, something you’d know fuck all about.

God I fucking hate this guy 🤬

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’ve got that cot next to a plug that doesn’t even have covers over it?! Of course one of the plugs is a phone charger as well 😒

BFC0064E-406A-4E36-A6BA-39546555FD21.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Hollybush

Chatty Member
He’s on his stories banging on about being called out, saying there was a message on the tables asking to share photos and use a #
Yeah Jake that’s right, but anyone who has common sense would realise that’s to share once the bride and groom have done so first.
They probably felt they didn’t need to completely spell this out but unfortunately they’ve invited Jake who’s thick as shit!!!

Reactions: 21

Damocles

Chatty Member
I also listened to a few mins of his podcast, honestly... I'd rather listen to my dad entering my mom over next doors telephone.

Jake, surely now is the time like I said all those months ago, to consider setting your nan on fire?

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Why does he keep saying to people “stay away from my missus”? He gives me so much second hand embarassment. Also did he really go over to Jamie on his WEDDING DAY and say “please can you tell everyone on Instagram (and Tattle even though I definitely don’t read there) that I’m allowed to post pictures”?? Stupid cunt.

Sophie really does think she’s something special doesn’t she 😂

• Heart

mrslh

He really is something else . its people like me who had to not hug my babies when I got home from A 12 hour shift . I had to strip off at the front door put my clothes straight on a wash and go scrub myself in the shower before I could hug my babies . In fact some days I was not home till nearly midnight because we was so short staffed !! He pisses me off so much . Reason why all these rules are in place . the hospital is full of vulnerable ill patients some worst than others that need protecting from this virus .

• Heart
  • Sad

mrsd1974

I really hope when it’s his wedding and he’s sold out to a magazine for the ‘exclusive’ (seriously, who’d buy that issue?) that someone leaks photos before the magazine comes out, meaning he and the pouty princess don’t get any money!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
9163E03F-2D9B-412C-AB28-69A551236202.png

Interesting comment from anon🤔 Knew he would be a nasty fucker in real life, he defo gives that vibe when the mask slips🙄

Why is he FaceTiming Chris & his gf on a Saturday night when they’re obviously having a cosy night together🙄 Crying out for more attention, screenshotting it & posting it on his story. Cling on🤢

• Sick
  • Angry