Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I’ve just googled Jamie to see if he’s in this years SAS programme and there’s already news stories of the wedding and they’re using Jakes pictures.
Is he sly enough to know that if he posts the first wedding pictures, then they’ll be used by news outlets and therefore Jake makes the article as he’s in some of the pictures.
Got it in one, he’s a conniving dickhead!! Anything to be the centre of attention🙄 It’s the most special day for Jamie & Camilla & you have this cunt making it all about him😤 Why did he feel the need to go to the top table to get them to confirm he was allowed to post the pics, just so he could give the finger😳

ED37F1DA-9A55-418B-859B-34A938251D32.jpeg

UGLY outside & inside🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Cant believe they still haven't lowered that kids cot down. He can crawl, stand and sit up. Its a accident waiting to happen. And you cant message him politely cos he will name you and say your trolling.... even though your trying to help... 🤦‍♀️
If the cot is lowered in next few days, we know for sure he reads here. Lucky for Leo he has us tattlers to get him through life as his moronic parents won’t.

• Haha
OMFG!!! I cant believe what I have just watched. Not only has he confirmed he reads here he also confirmed that Leo is not standing up!
I’ve never known anyone make it so obvious that they read their thread on tattle 😂 he must have notifications set up, he was quick with the cot lowering lol.

• Haha
If he woke up every hour instead of sleeping have they ever thought he might be hungry? I know they're trying to sleep train him but he can't speak so crying is his way of letting then know he wants something. Sounds to me like he wanted food.
Even if he's not hungry sleep training is pointless with a baby that wakes loads anyway, he's not going to wake up and go "oh good, i'm at home I must be safe, back to sleep I go" No, he's a baby, he's going to think "ah my lovely safe home, but bit boring this being awake with no one else around, let me call that beardy twat to come and film me" he's a baby, they don't lay there thinking rational thoughts.

Also babies only have 'needs' not 'wants', if he's crying he needs something. Just parent him ffs, there are two of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

redball00n

VIP Member
Now Sophie is on the Jake bandwagon of whinging and moaning about the reality of having a baby. Oh by the way Soph hun don’t you mean am not pm? 🙈
Oh for gods sake 🙄 what is with these 2 complaining about a baby being a baby?! Absolutely no sympathy for them - said it before and I’ll say it again, they’re lucky they don’t have to get up at 6am and go do a days work (no Jake and Sophie, talking into your phones and flogging magic gummy bears and shit clothes isn’t work)

• Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
8A23EF6F-CE2A-4213-8394-3A10F15EA6CE.jpeg

Why change the habit of a lifetime, we know you’re a liar!! Now FUCK OFF!! Nobody cares, you attention seeking W⚓

Without his son he would have nothing, every post on his page now is about Leo🥱😴

• Heart
I never post on this thread BUT I have to say, despite his protests of 'I was given permission' I think its absolutely classless and leaves a bad taste in my mouth that he posted the wedding pics. The decent thing to do, regardless of the permission (reluctantly given if Jamie's clip on Jakes story is anything to go by), you'd STILL wait for the married couple to post first. He's such a desperado 😫🤮
He didn’t once use their hashtag which they asked guests to do 🙄 he also went over to the groom at the top table to confirm it! What a cunt!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

redball00n

VIP Member
View attachment 754981
Just saw this on Twitter, they couldn’t make it🤔 They didn’t get an invite more like🤣 As if they vain cunts wouldn’t be all over a red carpet event🙄
Absolutely not a chance would those 2 twats pass up on going to the NTA’s. Lady Muck with her cats bumhole mouth sticking out her sparrow leg, posing and pouting like she’s Victoria Beckham on a red carpet. And Jake in a suit 2 sizes too small with those stupid glasses on thinking he is some A-list celeb. 😂

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
It’s a tough mudder for fudge hair, they’ve shown it on their stories🙄View attachment 768933View attachment 768941Looking at the top pic I’m howling🤣 Instead of looking at the camera he’s looking at his ‘bestie’ Chris because he’s stood with his arm round Pete🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jake will be fuming🤣
Chris hates him. Did yiu see the look he gave him when hecwas shoving the camera in his face during breakfast! Honestly he has no social awareness doe he?

I get such second hand embarrassment for him when he's around other people. He's so cringe and everyone always seems so irritated by him.

Does he have ADHD (genuine question)?
If that stands for Annoying Doxxing Halfwitted Dick then yes he definitely does

• Haha