Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t call his kid ugly because he isn’t - although I do have the urge to rewatch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
😂😂

He’s not ugly now but he was not cute when he was a newborn I don’t care what anyone says!!

And the way Jake bangs on about him being most beautiful baby in the world and thinks everybody else has to agree is so annoying - I’m sorry but he isn’t. And Jake I know you read here so before you run off crying about trolls and messaging Loose Women to get another spot whinging on there, it doesn’t mean I think he’s ugly or that you should ‘drown him’ 🙄

I know all parents think their kids are gorgeous, I’m the same, but he is just so OTT with everything about that kid it’s cringeworthy 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s been boxing for a few weeks and is now thinking he’s a coach. I hope he got permission off every kids parent he filmed for thousands of people. What if these kids were in witness protection or something? (Unlikely I know) but don’t just go filming others kids
They could be fostered at a protected address so yes he is wrong doing it.

Reactions: 7
He’s going to lose his mind today when tons of people tell him that pulling his wirey beard every 5 seconds gives them the ick isn’t it

Another ick he always mocks is people singing with their eyes closed…which is exactly what Jake does with his quivering lip when belting a tune out

bekind though, if it’s to Jake. Doesn’t go the other way

Reactions: 8
😂😂

He’s not ugly now but he was not cute when he was a newborn I don’t care what anyone says!!
That’s how I discovered Jake. Because this odd looking baby kept appearing on my discover page. Used to piss myself when he kept calling him cute

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hang on to your hats people - we have a new guru on our hands. Move over Deepak.
Screenshot_20210908_083808.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hang on to your hats people - we have a new guru on our hands. Move over Deepak.View attachment 751256
He felt more at ease as soon as he seen Leo? Have you my arse tell that to Sophie the looks she got yesterday. Your that at ease you can’t handle any negative comments or anyone disagreeing with you that’s a man at ease 🤣🤣. Your raging inside raging with the world raging with the person that messed up your teef and raging you get all the crappy jobs out there and can’t be a presenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if thick lad wrote that himself? Excellent work outing him he gets worse by the day. I want him to keep up his behaviour no one will touch him with a barge pole. Can you imagine being on set or working with him and his annoying immature ways it would be torture. His biggest career highlight will be advertising those Gummie Bear things.

Reactions: 9
You are bang on. Typed the first line into google…

Also, whoever the 69year old in his comments is who said she ‘fell in love with Leo’ as soon as she saw him needs blocking. He thinks trolls are weird?!
There was another I saw ages ago on the Leo account, can’t remember which photo but it said something along the lines of “hi gorgeous Leo I’m your Australian grandma” 😂😂 I’d be more concerned about those freaks than someone telling him his kids ugly

• Wow
  • Haha
You are bang on. Typed the first line into google…

Also, whoever the 69year old in his comments is who said she ‘fell in love with Leo’ as soon as she saw him needs blocking. He thinks trolls are weird?!
Omfg - well done you - exceptional detective work!! He's even more of a plonker than I thought. Can't believe that's possible tbh...

Reactions: 6
That would have been a great' ICK' 'When influencers nick other peoples quotes and pass them off as their own'

• Haha
Spot the 'aff'

No-one asked - you just didn't get enough engagement so you're posting again. So embarrassing.

Screenshot_20210908_104735.jpg

Reported to the ASA

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Spot the 'aff'

No-one asked - you just didn't get enough engagement so you're posting again. So embarrassing.

View attachment 751450

Reported to the ASA
They should make the rules so they have to be in the same colour and font as the rest of the advertisement. How this hasn’t been knuckled down on yet is crazy

What is she gaining by doing that?
People just think she’s being their helpful friend giving them fashion inspo without realising she’s getting money for it. It’s meant to be transparent to the audience when it’s an unbiased opinion and when it’s a paid one

if all influencers clearly marked everything that was an ad/affiliate/gifted they know they would put a lot of their audience off so try and pass it off as them giving you advice and help.

perfect example was this pair advertising a pram last year, then the same day walking Leo in a completely different, clearly better pram

Reactions: 10
I wrote this a while ago but suits the Beggys down to the ground.

I think I'll be an 'Influencer'

I think I'll be an influencer
I'll be really good at that
I'll buy some bots from Russia
and flog some plastic tat.
I'll pose in skimpy undies
I'll advertise fake tan
and when my fans unfollow me
I'll bring out my old gran.
Of course, the person that you see
behind the camera lens
is photoshopped to buggery
and wearing all size tens.
I'll nip and tuck I'll cut and crop
'Thank God' I say for photoshop.
I'll probably have a kid or two
or three, or four or five
I've heard that that's the best way
to keep your page alive.
Of course, they won't be ugly kids I'll make sure of that
I'll tan their skin and bleach their hair I'll use a filter everywhere.
And when it comes to freebies ill grab them with both hands
I'll tag the big name companies and all the biggest brands
They'll send me stuff to advertise Oh I'll make a wad
Of course, I will be sneaky I'll not say #gifted #ad
Oh yes I'll make my fortune built on scams and lies
Who cares if people suffer from debt up to their eyes.
Because I am an influencer I do not care one bit
I have no moral compass to that I will admit
As long as I have 'likes' and hearts, kisses and bouquets
I'll carry on accepting all your undeserving praise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They should make the rules so they have to be in the same colour and font as the rest of the advertisement. How this hasn’t been knuckled down on yet is crazy

People just think she’s being their helpful friend giving them fashion inspo without realising she’s getting money for it. It’s meant to be transparent to the audience when it’s an unbiased opinion and when it’s a paid one

if all influencers clearly marked everything that was an ad/affiliate/gifted they know they would put a lot of their audience off so try and pass it off as them giving you advice and help.

perfect example was this pair advertising a pram last year, then the same day walking Leo in a completely different, clearly better pram
Ahh I see, how bleeping shady.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.