Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s horrible he’s nasty 🤮 he can’t handle anything bad said about him but he has a public’s social media account people will judge him

Reactions: 9
I think Jake needs to learn what a troll is. Someone having an opinion on Daily Mail comments section, is not trolling!!

Reactions: 15
He publicly posted my profile to thoasands of people . He then inboxed me with multiple messages why I ignored him to then remove the post about me . Having an opinion is not trolling . All my comment was about was on The who dares wins page a man asked who he was and I said a divkhead 😂 not once did I say I hated him ……. He messaged saying I hate him I called him a head that was all 😂 he takes comments to serious . I love how when he messaged he said his gf 😂 proof he’s only got engaged for likes

Also i didn’t go out my way for anything I simply replied to a mans comment telling the man who he is which is a head 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I watched SAS last night and noticed how Jake had attached himself to Aled , obviously desperate to show the public his good side and come out as the team player of the series. Wonder if they’ve stayed in touch?
Celebrity SAS Australia has just started tonight over here and I’m so glad I don’t have to be subjected to Turkey Teeth on my TV screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a vile, common, bully he is. Why film hes fiancé asking for toilet paper and say she stinks. He’s a no good bleep. Her bleeping Parents and family need to have a word with him!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a vile, common, bully he is. Why film hes fiancé asking for toilet paper and say she stinks. He’s a no good bleep. Her bleeping Parents and family need to have a word with him!!! 🤬
He really is a bully!! On one hand he says his poor GF shouldn’t be subjected to comments calling him a head but he can film her in the toilet and saying she stinks whilst throwing a loo roll at her.
The fact he bullies his family and then kicks off at strangers who dare have an opinion on him, screams out he is a controlling prick!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He publicly posted my profile to thoasands of people . He then inboxed me with multiple messages why I ignored him to then remove the post about me . Having an opinion is not trolling . All my comment was about was on The who dares wins page a man asked who he was and I said a divkhead 😂 not once did I say I hated him ……. He messaged saying I hate him I called him a head that was all 😂 he takes comments to serious . I love how when he messaged he said his gf 😂 proof he’s only got engaged for likes

Also i didn’t go out my way for anything I simply replied to a mans comment telling the man who he is which is a head 😂
It’s doesn’t bother him one little bit what people think of him though

NOT. ONE. BIT

Did he send you enough messages, If he sent you any more messages it would be borderline harassment 😂

No way she knew he was filming that either.

It’s a comments section! People comment. Jake said himself he knows he shouldn’t read them. They’ve not gone and found him to give him abuse. He doesn’t know what trolling is. Barbara queuing up down tesco with her mate having a chat and opinion is trolling according to jake

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I truly believe this is what he does with everyone who has an opinion of him🤣 How many times has he said I’ve spoken to them or they’ve messaged me, they’ve apologised etc No Jake you’ve forced them to backtrack with your constant messaging so they’ve said anything to get you to duck out of their inbox🤣🤣

Well done @mrslh for exposing this bleep & not falling for his “I’m a nice guy, honestly I am”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s really trying to convince himself that he still won ‘because he knows he’s the person he thought he was’

if he says it enough times he might start believing it. Smug twit thinks he was sailing through that course doesn’t he. The cynic in me thinks he only carries Aled’s bag and barrel because he’d have watched it before and knew that looks good for him
He defo went on that convinced he was winning it🤣 He’s so cocksure, he thinks he’s the best at everything, all the bull💩 no one trains harder, no one works harder, he’s an arrogant bleep🙄 I remember how he was on his stories when he injured his shoulder, he was depressed & upset but even then I knew it was his ego that was hurting more than his shoulder because he’d had to leave😂

All I did was call him a head . Why he felt he needed to message all this crap I don’t know 😂

loads was calling him yet my “ he’s a head “ comment rattled him the most 😂😂🤦‍♀️
Trying to play the ‘it’s upsetting for my family to read’ card, no Jake it’s upsetting for your ego you narcissistic twit!! Your family know you’re a head so I don’t think they care if anyone else has the same opinion🤣

Reactions: 11
Totally agree. I was going to report him but too late will have to wait for another opportunity.
I'm sure there will be plenty more opportunities 😂

If Mr. Bargainhunt said that on SM about me I'd kill him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Jake get off social media and child proof your bleeping house because belly shuffling with a hernia under a coffee table is a reflection on your tit parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I truly believe this is what he does with everyone who has an opinion of him🤣 How many times has he said I’ve spoken to them or they’ve messaged me, they’ve apologised etc No Jake you’ve forced them to backtrack with your constant messaging so they’ve said anything to get you to duck out of their inbox🤣🤣

Well done @mrslh for exposing this bleep & not falling for his “I’m a nice guy, honestly I am”😂
No waybwoud in apologise if I hadn't said anything bad. The more he messages you the more he can be done for harassment. He is such a narcissist.

Reactions: 4

👏👏👏Well done for exposing him!! He'll be fuming!😂And he IS a head👍😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell of course he mentioned X factor in the SAS thing 😂😂😂😂 “still bitter I didn’t get further” youre shite mate get over it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.