Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the finger for?
It’s not exactly the way potential tv presenters are meant to behave- any producer would
Look back at his insta and instantly write him off as over-sensitive and someone who flips way too easily - swearing at followers etc… he’s not helping himself- if he just showed his decent side he would have a chance but he slips up too easily

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure the bride and groom don’t need Jake and his phone in their faces and getting them to talk to his brain dead followers on their wedding day!! Jake sit down and leave them alone!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He really doesn't know how to conduct himself does he? He seems to have no concept of boundarys

Reactions: 22
He really doesn't know how to conduct himself does he? He seems to have no concept of boundarys
I’ve just googled Jamie to see if he’s in this years SAS programme and there’s already news stories of the wedding and they’re using Jakes pictures.
Is he sly enough to know that if he posts the first wedding pictures, then they’ll be used by news outlets and therefore Jake makes the article as he’s in some of the pictures.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just googled Jamie to see if he’s in this years SAS programme and there’s already news stories of the wedding and they’re using Jakes pictures.
Is he sly enough to know that if he posts the first wedding pictures, then they’ll be used by news outlets and therefore Jake makes the article as he’s in some of the pictures.
Got it in one, he’s a conniving head!! Anything to be the centre of attention🙄 It’s the most special day for Jamie & Camilla & you have this bleep making it all about him😤 Why did he feel the need to go to the top table to get them to confirm he was allowed to post the pics, just so he could give the finger😳

ED37F1DA-9A55-418B-859B-34A938251D32.jpeg

UGLY outside & inside🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got it in one, he’s a conniving head!! Anything to be the centre of attention🙄 It’s the most special day for Jamie & Camilla & you have this bleep making it all about him😤 Why did he feel the need to go to the top table to get them to confirm he was allowed to post the pics, just so he could give the finger😳

View attachment 741966
UGLY outside & inside🤢🤢
How did Jake even become friends with Jamie and Camilla? I’d never heard him mention them or Marcel until the flopcast

Reactions: 6

View attachment 741966
UGLY outside & inside🤢🤢
He boils my piss this thundercunt
Sophie looks delightful as ever, another thundercunt
Bewful photo on the mirror, 😳😳 Sophie looking sullen and jakes legs make him look like the gru
I bet they are hated by the rest of the fellow z listers they arse around with, caus they both have the worst personalities a human could poses 😵💫😵💫😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How did Jake even become friends with Jamie and Camilla? I’d never heard him mention them or Marcel until the flopcast
I’m wondering if it was because Jake & Marcel were on the mtv programme together. Jake & Sophie are not camilla’s cup of tea at all, I imagine they only got invited because of Jamie🤦🏼‍♀️ Camilla is so down to earth & not the showbiz, conceited type at all. She does a lot of good for others, both her & Jamie do a lot for charities, humanitarian things & saving the planet whereas these cunts are all about themselves, posing & begging🤢

Omg you're so right! @Hollybush @Jac In The Box
WTAF - he's beyond contempt!
View attachment 742130
Everyone of the pics he posted, he’s in them!! He hasn’t posted one pic of just the happy couple because he knew that would be the one the press used🙄

I can’t be any clearer, I detest this man!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
He’s on his stories banging on about being called out, saying there was a message on the tables asking to share photos and use a #
Yeah Jake that’s right, but anyone who has common sense would realise that’s to share once the bride and groom have done so first.
They probably felt they didn’t need to completely spell this out but unfortunately they’ve invited Jake who’s thick as tit!!!

Reactions: 21
Those glasses are too small for his huge head he has sent that picture in he so has. What a zoomer!

Those glasses are too small for his huge head he has sent that picture in he so has. What a zoomer!

Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if it was because Jake & Marcel were on the mtv programme together. Jake & Sophie are not camilla’s cup of tea at all, I imagine they only got invited because of Jamie🤦🏼‍♀️ Camilla is so down to earth & not the showbiz, conceited type at all. She does a lot of good for others, both her & Jamie do a lot for charities, humanitarian things & saving the planet whereas these cunts are all about themselves, posing & begging🤢

Everyone of the pics he posted, he’s in them!! He hasn’t posted one pic of just the happy couple because he knew that would be the one the press used🙄

I can’t be any clearer, I detest this man!!!!
Ah I forgot about the mtv thing. So guess Marcel and Jamie were friends from love island and jake has met Marcel once and tagged along

He’s on his stories banging on about being called out, saying there was a message on the tables asking to share photos and use a #
Yeah Jake that’s right, but anyone who has common sense would realise that’s to share once the bride and groom have done so first.
They probably felt they didn’t need to completely spell this out but unfortunately they’ve invited Jake who’s thick as tit!!!
He was sharing pictures before they even got near the table!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He even put a story of them on his Instagram and it looked like a really private intimate moment between Camilla and Jamie before they entered their reception or dinner I guess? I'd be so pissed if that were my wedding!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.