Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That play area they've bought him is for a toddler. It's supposed to have balls in it because the end part is a ball pit. You can see the little basket ball hoop for throwing the balls into. 🤦‍♀️
My husband brought this for our kids first Christmas and I thought he was a dick then

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Sophie shows off her haul of clothes she’s been sent for the boys , including some Adidas trainers for the baby .... “he’s not actually got any little shoes, so these are perfect for him “
Then the next story, she’s showing off his hanging rail of clothes, complete with a shelf of LOTS of little shoes for him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she not check her content before she posts, so she can’t be outed for lying 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂
It drives me mad how these people get sent stuff (I know it’s for the advertising) but they can afford to buy it! His massive rail of clothes was excessive, he doesn’t need another batch of freebies! Give it to the babies who have nothing 😡

Reactions: 8
I’m just commenting on my way to therapy because last night…

I had a sex dream about Jake 😳😳🤮🤮

What is wrong with me?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Babies in pain but it’s all about jake as usual. Poor lamb has a blocked nose. Isn’t he ill every week lately?

will be fine to go the gym and spread his germs though. I’d probably be pretty good at boxing if I had a free gym and coach, a free punch bag at home and no job so could train several hours a day too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Babies in pain but it’s all about jake as usual. Poor lamb has a blocked nose. Isn’t he ill every week lately?

will be fine to go the gym and spread his germs though. I’d probably be pretty good at boxing if I had a free gym and coach, a free punch bag at home and no job so could train several hours a day too.
There's alot of illness in that household isn't there? One of ems always got a cold etc! And it's not the baby bring it in from nursery or Fred cos he doesn't appear to be there much these days, or he's just being totally neglected cos the golden child has taken first place now!

Reactions: 10

will be fine to go the gym and spread his germs though. I’d probably be pretty good at boxing if I had a free gym and coach, a free punch bag at home and no job so could train several hours a day
Covid?

Reactions: 4
What a selfish, pathetic, narcissistic bleep he really is!! 🤬🤬🤬
His poor baby is in pain and this self obsessed twit makes it all about him!! What a bleeping joke this twit is.
Can't stand the twit he gives me the rage 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Oh duck OFF YOU PRICK. Guess what Jake, sometimes babies are unsettled and keep you up all night, more so I imagine when they’ve just had an operation and are probably in pain. Suck it up and go comfort your son and stop thinking about yourself for 10 seconds you selfish piece of tit. The rest of us parents have to do it and we sometimes get up and go do a full days work on 0 hours sleep, something you’d know duck all about.

God I bleeping hate this guy 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
His poor baby is in pain and this self obsessed twit makes it all about him!! What a bleeping joke this twit is.
People can say what they like about Ryan Thomas & Lucy Meck but their little boy was in intensive care for a week & there was absolutely no mention of it on social media until he was home. Even then it was a post thanking the nhs & the charity, putting up a go fund me to raise funds for the charity👏🏼 I take my hat off to them❤

Then you have this bleep!!!😡 God forbid, if that was Leo, that arsewipe would have been posting woe is me posts the whole time🙄 It’s always about him, how he feels, give him attention & sympathy😡😡 I cannot stand him!!😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Jake have you ever thought he might be in pain because he was ENCOURAGED to pull himself along on his tummy a few hours after having what is in fact a big op for a little baby. Why couldn't you have just let him rest for the day ON HIS BACK? Pull yourself together you narcissist and get Happy Haribios down ya neck. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anything for the press to jump on, watch this space

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor baby is probably in pain as he was dragging himself along the floor only hours after surgery ffs … what an absolute dick !!!!!! What a total lack of common sense 😩😩🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 if that baby has been screaming it’s their fault …… just 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor baby is probably in pain as he was dragging himself along the floor only hours after surgery ffs … what an absolute dick !!!!!! What a total lack of common sense 😩😩🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 if that baby has been screaming it’s their fault …… just 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
I cant believe they allowed him to do that! Mind boggling. It wouldn't surprise me if they had done some damage to the poor little mite. Sophie is very quiet today. Probably because she is coping with a poorly crying baby and I don't mean Leo :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eh Sophie just posted saying it's like he hasn't even had an op? Yet jake said he was in pain, crying, upset. Make your mind up

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.