Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A podcast about parenting?

Getyour mum down to babysit, both of you get up at the same time for feeds so you can tell everyone how tired you are, shove a camera in the babies face, set them up an Instagram and monetise it instantly, forget your stepson, act like you are a single father, be shocked that babies don’t sleep for 12 hours.

Ive not listened but have I missed anything?
I think you’ve just about covered it all🤣🤣

Oh you need to give the baby a stupid nickname like chicken nugget🤢

Reactions: 8
Oh dear, the eye bleeping never stops with this one. Always knows where the camera is.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He always reminds me of someone with bipolar as one minute he’s high as a kite shrieking at his poor kid the next he’s just lay festering in bed moaning how low he feels. His behaviour with his child is just constant and manic. We know you love your child jake but the constant filming every second of his life is just so intrusive. Enjoy some private family time and don’t let that poor boy grow up thinking having a screeching dad and a phone in your face all the time is the norm

It’s interesting actually after seeing the news regarding parental interactions can help prevent autism. It’s something he needs to think about as he spends more time looking at the camera than Leo and Leo looks at him like wtf?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
93A1CE06-9496-4524-86AD-B069B2100D6C.png

So it’s just they 2 arseholes & golden child that are going on holiday🙄 I would say poor Fred but he’s probably better off here for all the attention he gets from they two☹

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor ickle diddums it’s been hard for them their baby has had a minor op and jakey wakey banged his head so they need another relaxing holiday after all it’s been what three months? Such a bunch on unrelatable wankers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Leos gonna love it in Ibiza. So much to do for a baby. He’ll be army crawling round Ocean Beach while Jake is trying to get a selfie with Wayne Lineker

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just watched the proposal - funny someone just happened to be there filming - wow Jake fancy that
And Sophie appears to have as much personality as a used heavily soiled jam rag. Pair of absolute melts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are those pair wired to the moon it took an hour of patting and shooing to get Leo to fall back over in the night. Am assuming they offered him a drink done all the usual stuff too incase that’s why he woke. Total gonads the pair of them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 775342
So it’s just they 2 arseholes & golden child that are going on holiday🙄 I would say poor Fred but he’s probably better off here for all the attention he gets from they two☹
Tough week doing duck all.
At least Fred will get a minutes peace

guarantee jake will have that baby in a booth with Wayne in ocean beach within a day of arriving.

they’ll spend the rest of the holiday tagging places and trying to drum up freebies for their wedding.

‘does anyone know any photographers/cake companies/hairdressers’ that are local

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she for real 😳 why is she wanting him to sleep all night when he’s still only so young . My son was two when he started sleeping the whole night . The first year he woke every two hours and I still did a 12 hour shift the next day 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Oh dear, the eye bleeping never stops with this one. Always knows where the camera is.
Funny how he came out of Who Dares Wins with a shoulder injury looks alright there !!! And what's all that noise 🤔..

Reactions: 5
Is she for real 😳 why is she wanting him to sleep all night when he’s still only so young . My son was two when he started sleeping the whole night . The first year he woke every two hours and I still did a 12 hour shift the next day 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think they pay too much attention to Kate Lawler

I'm not baby shaming cos Leo is cute but is there something wrong with his tongue or mouth. It doesn't look right to me.

I'm not baby shaming cos Leo is cute but is there something wrong with his tongue or mouth. It doesn't look right to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He does have a funny look . I did think his tongue looks to big for his mouth . I don’t know why they want him sleeping through this early . It’s not like they have busy work schedules.

So now everyone knows the licence number plate on Jamie Jewitt's car. Am I being picky or is that just not right? I think they must cringe inside out when he turns up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.