Jake Quickenden #5 Back From Holiday Won't Isolate, Say No Soph It's Not Too Late!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way this guy is still knocking about? Gonna have a good read of this when it's quieter on the Marcus Mitchell thread. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many in here claim that they see right through Jake but still it doesn’t seem like it ever occurred to anyone that it could in fact be a contract dating relationship and all fake. People should know that Jake’s willing to do anything for money and fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So many in here claim that they see right through Jake but still it doesn’t seem like it ever occurred to anyone that it could in fact be a contract dating relationship and all fake. People should know that Jake’s willing to do anything for money and fame.
Get back to hoovering spiders jake and cashing in on your baby. Absolute sad sack trying to drum up ‘trolls’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf hes right about those clip in plug socket things, cant even believe they still sell them!! If we had a cot placed near a socket we would put a full cover protector over it. Its probably down to personal choice, because they are supposed to be safe enough if a kid did stick their finger in it. But I know I wouldnt want my kid poking his finger in a plug socket or like a toy or something. I remember getting electrocuted as a kid cos I was dumb enough to stick something in one, it wasn't fun!! Lol

Reactions: 7
Then took them out again????
The ones he bought weren't safe, they were recommended years ago but havent been for ages. We used like full on socket covers what covered the whole socket. They say sockets are supposed to be safe enough left uncovered. But I wouldnt feel easy if it were my kid laid next to one. They are obviously baby proofing the house now 😁😁😁

Reactions: 4
Right Jenny, I've had a look at your posts - there are 4 in total, starting January this year and they're all about Jake. I've also read some replies to you. Either you've got tea, you're Jake stirring for a reaction or you're one of life's 'interesting people'. What's the crack?
Screenshot_20210920_154411.jpg
Screenshot_20210920_154305.jpg

Reactions: 4
Right Jenny, I've had a look at your posts and read some replies to you. Either you've got tea or you're Jake stirring for a reaction. What's the crack?
View attachment 772531View attachment 772533
It’s 100% jake. Then if anyone starts buying into it he can say that it’s clear this site chats tit and lies and then diffuses away from genuine concerns like constantly filming his baby without permission and him having his own page that god knows how many perverts have access too.

see straight through you jake

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s 100% jake. Then if anyone starts buying into it he can say that it’s clear this site chats tit and lies and then diffuses away from genuine concerns like constantly filming his baby without permission and him having his own page that god knows how many perverts have access too.

see straight through you jake
Hilarious and tragic at the same time 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion: Jake Quickenden #6 Refers to Tattle for help with his baby, is the relationship a sham, dunno...maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
83DFF011-54A8-4F0B-A436-9AF535790A4A.jpeg

Please god noooooo😩😩😩😩

Why has his stupid manager replied with a winking face?? That better not mean he already has them lined up🙄

Hopefully when they go their next holiday in a few weeks he forgets the road back with any luck🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Give us a break for fucks sake, just got over Who Dares Wins....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jake, we know you read here, you couldn't make it more obvious, but lets clear up a couple of things...

Anything written on here about anyone (famous or not) is not trolling, so when I suggested you would set your granny on fire for a bit of fame, that is an opinion you came across of your own accord, because you are such an egotist you will search for stuff written about you wether good or bad...

To troll someone is contact them directly and abuse them. I did not nor would I ever contact you privately demanding you incinerate your beloved old duffer of a nan.

How does it feel Jake that you are such a bellend, you have the bleeping nerve to run a parenting podcast and then put a babys cot right plug sockets.

I'd ask you to get your head out of your arse but you are unable to do so as it gets stuck cause of those comedy bleeping teeth.

You are a nobody, an absolute bleeping cretin, a tit stain on the underwear of life.

You make a profile for a bleeping baby on instagram, are you aware of the bleeping sicko cunts that have access to those pics and probably saved your babys pictures doing god knows what with?

YOU did that Jake, not me, not the trolls, not anyone else on here...or any other page that says tit about you...

I hope your babies dignity and safety are worth all the likes and the freebies you and that sour faced bleep sophie get.

You both make me bleeping sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.