Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
This is the second in a series of Jack Fell Over photographs.

Jack fell down the stairs.
stairs.jpg

Screenshot_20220526-100013_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Weird tweet for her to like.

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 10.37.28.png

I wouldn't put it past her to be making up these very important lifechanging meetings in order to get us to speculate tbh. Same with the 'accidentally said it was sold instead of rented' thing. She's desperate for us to say she's buying a house or is loaded or w/e so that she can drag tattle into the libel trial which is never going to come to fruition, imo.

LMAO

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 10.41.50.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
“Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly” for thread title nomination!
Written by - a squig

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

RevEd

Just couldn’t leave jacks ‘gloriously autistic’ comment alone. It is so offensive to keep doing this. I absolutely understand the idea of treating neuro-diversity as a gift. However, for so many it’s a life-altering sentence not a gift.

I’ve worked with parents with Autistic kids and it is so incredibly hard. I know parents who’ve never had a smile from their child in 20 years. Or never been told ‘I love you’ or indeed have been told by psychologists that their child doesn’t understand the concept of love.

She says ‘deep dive’ like it’s a fun hobby. I know people who cannot get their child to school unless they’ve reached block 1 million on minecraft & will literally collapse crying and screaming if they can’t.

I know parents who have had to give up careers to become carers. People on anti anxiety medication because they’re so afraid of the next call from the SEN school.

I know a family who booked a dream holiday to Disneyland (their son would only ever watch the film Cinderella on tv) who had to cancel it all because in the airport the tannoy system squeaked & their son freaked out.

It is gross to keep bathing in the ‘glory’ of an un-statemented diagnosis of something which can be completely debilitating & soul destroying for others & their families.

(I should add that the love & self sacrifice of so many of those parents is truly incredible & inspiring. And some of my most humbling moments have been seeing parents react to their children doing the smallest, most wonderful things. One teenager said thank you to a volunteer at our group one week & his mum burst into tears of pride & joy).

• Heart
Reactions: 103
0_BOB-1.jpg

'I once forced the price of my cook books down reducing my advances and royalties, so I could leave myself and my son borderline destitute.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

colouredlines

VIP Member
Christ, how embarrassing to put the part-time jobs you did on Saturdays as a teenager on your gotcha list. I'm a year older than Jack and all that weekend waitress/supermarket/paper round stuff was deleted from my CV at least 10 years ago, when I had enough experience in my chosen career to make it irrelevant.

I am cringing so hard at the thought of a woman in her 30s going "HA! I'm not lazy, I worked in Sainsbury's every Sunday for six months in 2004! Check mate, motherfucker!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Smeghead

VIP Member
3,000 people have told Jack Monroe what day they shop on so far. God bless all she does for us all, some people don’t realise how lucky we are to have her fighting on our side 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

colouredlines

VIP Member
I think it might be her biggest lie yet.
Jack has tweeted 1402 times in the last 30 days.

She ragetweets, searches her own name, starts pile ons, shares slop photos, makes promises she'll never keep, breadcrumbs about OH, posts inane polls about sandwich fillings and shopping days, writes idiotic takes about the government, reports on her latest health crises, rattles the tip jar, rants about That Man, and threatens lawsuits...

...in 30 minutes a day.

Riiiiiiiiight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Clarends

Chatty Member
Had a response to my complaint about the response to the comment I made about the Radio 4 Food Programme

"We have raised your additional concerns with the producer.

Jack Monroe is a high profile food writer and campaigner, she has received many awards over the years, has had numerous books published, and makes regular television appearances. She has a huge following on twitter and so we feel that people are interested in her life.

As her focus is on cost effective and easy cooking for people who live in poverty, we felt this makes her interesting and different for the Food programme.

Before the programme was made the production team were aware that people have said negative things about Jack online, the team addressed this with Jack, asking her why she thinks she gets so much hatred, and how she feels about people who say she is ‘performing poverty’, and she responded.

Leyla did ask questions about the Vimes Boots Index, and Jack gave a very lengthy response, which was edited. Jack explained why it was taking her so long to put the index together. Although the index does not exist currently the programme often talk to contributors about their future plans and ambitions.

The programme did not bring up her tax affairs as this was an interview about her life, her relationship with food, and the campaigning she does.

The programme often interviews people who are well off. Jack did not claim during the interview that she was poor, or that her family is poor. She said money was tight when she was young, but she also talked about spending time with family in Devon, and the family were clearly comfortable enough to be able to foster children. In the past, Jack has spoken about living on a very tight budget when she was an unemployed single mother. The programme mentioned how she had written a blog about that, and included recipes for cheap meals in it, which eventually made her popular with audiences.

The Food Programme did not say she continues to live on that kind of income now.

With regards to her behaviour on Twitter, the programme is not responsible for what she does on that website.

This now concludes Stage 1 of our complaints process. That means we can’t correspond with you further here."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

Emmapism

VIP Member
Why should a Patreon you don't maintain cover your rent and bills to begin with? Also 'doesn't even'. Like it should?

YOU DON'T PROVIDE ANYTHING

Get in the bin you garbage person. Taking money for nothing. You should be ashamed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
does she know any other autistic people?
Yes no, absolutely not. She doesn't know any at all. She's a fraud. I try so hard to sit on my hands whenever this comes up but I have no chill at the moment and I've had enough. The way she talks about autism is so insulting and she's both glamourising and glorifying a serious condition. Why don't you try overcoming your trauma and applying for PIP for your autism, Jack? Oh, that's right, they don't accept a GP's diagnosis of 99% classic autism with ADHD qualities because IT DOESN'T EXIST. She is such a turbocunt and I'm autistic so you know that's the mystical sky daddy's honest truth.

Btw Thankyou x for your post Rev.

• Heart
Reactions: 91