Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird tweet for her to like.

View attachment 1300115

I wouldn't put it past her to be making up these very important lifechanging meetings in order to get us to speculate tbh. Same with the 'accidentally said it was sold instead of rented' thing. She's desperate for us to say she's buying a house or is loaded or w/e so that she can drag tattle into the libel trial which is never going to come to fruition, imo.

LMAO

View attachment 1300124
You know for someone who allegedly hates the hellsite that is Twitter, she seems to do very well out of it. Hoping the unboxing is this (it would make my day 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
My father had several addictions and that feeling of being less important than them is something that never goes away I have a lot of sympathy for SB, for all he is mentioned on Twitter it is never in a way that celebrates him . I'm constantly surprised by my not so SBs and how they choose to spend their time with friends, quite often walking miles. They change so much in yr7 and it is such a relief when they settle at secondary school. Admittedly I don't mention this on sm, as it's a bit gauche to seem like boasting, but if I tweeted everything else I might!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
My father had several addictions and that feeling of being less important than them is something that never goes away I have a lot of sympathy for SB, for all he is mentioned on Twitter it is never in a way that celebrates him . I'm constantly surprised by my not so SBs and how they choose to spend their time with friends, quite often walking miles. They change so much in yr7 and it is such a relief when they settle at secondary school. Admittedly I don't mention this on sm, as it's a bit gauche to seem like boasting, but if I tweeted everything else I might!
She never seems to do anything fun with him. The only times he's mentioned anywhere fun it's due to someone else taking him and her tagging along like a spare part. Her idea if fun is watching TV one night a week, whilst my kids love a movie night I do in fact do other things with them and never expect them to look after me.

I can see alot of resentment in him when he grows up.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it might be her biggest lie yet.
Jack has tweeted 1402 times in the last 30 days.

She ragetweets, searches her own name, starts pile ons, shares slop photos, makes promises she'll never keep, breadcrumbs about OH, posts inane polls about sandwich fillings and shopping days, writes idiotic takes about the government, reports on her latest health crises, rattles the tip jar, rants about That Man, and threatens lawsuits...

...in 30 minutes a day.

Riiiiiiiiight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Although... She tweeted this in the very early hours of Saturday morning, so by 'tomorrow' she could mean Sunday... Oh the anticipation!
Hopefully she does mean Sunday, Liverpool are playing Real Madrid in the champions league final today & she’s a massive jinx for them.

Reactions: 18
1402 tweets in 30 days is an average of 46 tweets a day.

46 Tweets in 30 minutes is on average one every 1.5 minutes.

#BigForensicMathsFacts
My maths are as dodgy as Jack's for the record, I've miscalculated somewhere me thinks..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she hasn't opened the box by the end of today I am handing in my membership and asking Space Squid directly. What. Is. In. The. bleeping. Box?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.