Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work out this squig, are they being facetious? She's had all those jobs, some rather successful gigs, yet is still begging off the actual poor folks in the country. I can't tell if they're taking the proverbial.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh lordy. The 'pals' and 'mates' are coming out 😂.

Edit: That was aimed at Jack and not a frau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Am dying at
“BBC R4 - frequently, R5, ditto, BBC local -hundreds’ such a child. Jack do us all a favour and go straight to “Big Davey H is bigger than your dad” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
reeling off all the bbc shows she's ever been in including R4 Conspcious Consumption: Presenter and R2 Steve Wright in the Afternoon is quite possibly the most Alan Partridge thing she's ever done

I hope HMRC take note. All those jobs, and you’ve not paid your tax. She's thick as mince. And aggressive Jack is vile. More than usual...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Is she pissed she doesn’t get the 650 handout as she is not on means tested benefits?

maybe that’s why she’s being such an utter dick

Reactions: 35
Where’s the slow and hearty thumbed chicken?

Did you make a friend though?

Dogs are discerning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.