Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dunno. This lady has to source food for free to bring it in at £35 per week. Our smol pixie can do it on under £20 just by shopping at asda and having an excellent maths brain (and lying about what she eats/not costing things properly/living alone)

This lady might want to be careful with how she goes about feeding her family, lest she suddenly discovers a letter with an Israeli postage stamp coming through her door for stepping on a certain someone's niche...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The Boris interview that didn't happen is laiden with fibs too. First of all she said he turned it down as he was too scared, then not long ago someone tweeted that Jack had so much integrity she turned down the chance to interview him. Which she agreed with. I don't think she knew which version was more impressive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Nonsense, he'll have heard about all those interviews Boris keeps fleeing from. The terror of Jack in government is real.
Yeah I heard he has had a new panic fridge installed and dives in at the merest honk of pork.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The Boris interview that didn't happen is laiden with fibs too. First of all she said he turned it down as he was too scared, then not long ago someone tweeted that Jack had so much integrity she turned down the chance to interview him. Which she agreed with. I don't think she knew which version was more impressive 😂
She's like one of those adventure books, where you turn to different pages depending on the choice you make. She keeps going back for retries.

Keep at it, Jack, you'll get to the end chapter one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Nonsense, he'll have heard about all those interviews Boris keeps fleeing from. The terror of Jack in government is real.
To be fair, would you want to share a room with sniffy whiny Jack for an hour, when you weren't going to get paid any extra for it? I don't blame Boris for shooting off to Ukraine like a buttered snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
To be fair, would you want to share a room with sniffy whiny Jack for an hour, when you weren't going to get paid any extra for it? I don't blame Boris for shooting off to Ukraine like a buttered snake.
I would have hid in a fridge too if Piers was hounding me at 7am.

Boris is an awful PM, but he doesn't deserve Piers or Jack probing him with their nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This lady might want to be careful with how she goes about feeding her family, lest she suddenly discovers a letter with an Israeli postage stamp coming through her door for stepping on a certain someone's niche...
Pft. Texture? Colour? FRESH lettuce? Like povos want to eat this stuff. Let them eat slop!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is the same Boris who was interviewed on GMB and didn't know who Lorraine is, yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have grunked and grunked, open-mouthed, for days now. It seems like a lifetime ago since it was all Viennettas around here 🍦

But Jackie, she becomes more and more unpleasant with each thread. And I can’t get the idea of Fagan’s lingering honk out of my head - thanks a million @heretoreaditall2019 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44
This is the second in a series of Jack Fell Over photographs.

Jack fell down the stairs.
stairs.jpg

Screenshot_20220526-100013_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
3,000 people have told Jack Monroe what day they shop on so far. God bless all she does for us all, some people don’t realise how lucky we are to have her fighting on our side 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
3,000 people have told Jack Monroe what day they shop on so far. God bless all she does for us all, some people don’t realise how lucky we are to have her fighting on our side 💕
It’s literally the most pointless exercise. As every shop in the country will have different good times to go to get yellow sticker goods, also have different delivery addresses.

ffs my local coffee place get in traybakes twice a week so I make sure I have them on the day of the week they are fresh in . Where’s my OBE?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She is holding up a whole body of people don't forget 🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s literally the most pointless exercise. As every shop in the country will have different good times to go to get yellow sticker goods, also have different delivery addresses.

ffs my local coffee place get in traybakes twice a week so I make sure I have them on the day of the week they are fresh in . Where’s my OBE?
i'm continuing to hope and pray that this thread doesn't turn into a day of the week shopping discussion

chairs i can handle, heights i can handle, even cutlery drawers i can sort of handle but this is my boundary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just thought I’d pop in here before heading over to Twatter to see Jackie’s hot take on Rishimate’s bailout.

We could be in for quite a ride tonight, lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.