Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d pop in here before heading over to Twatter to see Jackie’s hot take on Rishimate’s bailout.

We could be in for quite a ride tonight, lads.
No doubt she'll be full of cold fury about it as she's #excluded, unlike the real poors.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That video from the last thread… Her eyes and how she was talking = eerily similar to my coke head mother. Bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My first thread title! LJC bless us, everyone! 🤲🏻

Are we weird too?

🫠
I was looking for pineapple rings in Lidl earlier (not for anything heinous like sausage bollock curry don’t worry) and I just had a chanting “THE BROMELAIN IS DENATURED” going round my head the whole time.
When I found it I started chuckling, I thought it would be a few years before I’m stood in Lidl laughing at tinned fruit but here we are

Probably

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I’m sensing a chaos. And I’m TIRED.

I made need a J1g to get me through.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's probably using so many words incorrectly because she's a gibbering intellectually malnourished pillock but it really does feel like she's doing it on purpose to annoy me. Well I have news for you pal: the spite only fuels me 😈 Behold, the latest Jacktionary update! Eight new words added, seven of them originating from the last few days. That's writer, author and journalist Jack Monroe everyone. Big round of applause for Jack 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.