Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by squig, nominated by @MistyWindows, squig screenshot by @Veronicaaa. What a collaboration.

No idea how to close the other thread down or add all the important info that everybody else does. Helllpppp. Hope I did the thread title right, please feel free to correct if I didn't!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Thread title by squig, nominated by @MistyWindows, squig screenshot by @Veronicaaa. What a collaboration.

No idea how to close the other thread down or add all the important info that everybody else does. Helllpppp. Hope I did the thread title right, please feel free to correct if I didn't!
Well done :) You close old threads down by reporting the last post and typing 'Please close this thread' or similar in the comment box that pops up - I've done it for the last one.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
We interrupt today's chicken thumbing with a reminder that Jack Monroe literally cannot lie ("tedious sigh" [sic])

(I found this when looking for my favourite Jack tweet where she was fingering old vegetables)

TATTOOS
Screenshot_20220526-223608_Guardian.jpg

Screenshot_20220526-223023_Chrome.jpg

Ah, found it. Not a tweet, a blog post fingering old vegetables. Sexy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
We interrupt today's chicken thumbing with a reminder that Jack Monroe literally cannot lie ("tedious sigh" [sic])

(I found this when looking for my favourite Jack tweet where she was fingering old vegetables)

TATTOOS
View attachment 1295556
View attachment 1295557

She had a lot before she went poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

TATTOOS
View attachment 1295556
View attachment 1295557

main-qimg-6d3340d7972e4340a229e0c0259e32b5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My super brief attempt at a TDLR;

It's all blurred into one giant vomity sandwich spread but here goes...

Jack went on twitter to report a vague and unspecified epiphany. Also some late night greasy potato munching, dental problems originating from drinking water and annoying train music man.
Jack went on twitter to announce her bucket list was #completed. Well at least sort of completed at an unspecified future date.
Jack went on twitter to announce a very important meeting that she couldn't tell us about but would undoubtedly change her life.
Some flying monkeys got up in someone's grill and they called out Jack for not having them on a lead.

ETA also the MSM inexplicably wanted to hear what she had to say about foodbanks, having once visited over 10 years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I bet he doesn't even know who Jack is, seriously 😬. She talks and acts like she's well known but she really isn't. Unimportant and irrelevant I'm afraid.

The security guards at Westminster let Jack through without checks, the red carpet is unrolled for her, parties held in her honour under the roof of HoP. Boris and Rishi though? Nah, they probably don't even know Jack is a she/they. Just some 'bloke' that keeps ponging out the halls with their lingering honk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Phillipa78. I'm sorry but I did chuckle at your "TDLR" (too didn't long read). Thanks for doing a great recap x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet he doesn't even know who Jack is, seriously 😬. She talks and acts like she's well known but she really isn't. Unimportant and irrelevant I'm afraid.
Nonsense, he'll have heard about all those interviews Boris keeps fleeing from. The terror of Jack in government is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.