Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
much as I'd like to thing the socks references are a dig at Jack, I think they are not. But boiling socks would duck the elastic.f

And is there any evidence that Jack has worked with DEFRA or NFU. The only thing I could find was Jack referencing a food bank usage report by DEFRA that the government was 'refusing to publish'. That they published. After the embargo was lifted.

Because it isn't just having a bit part in a short lived, rushed out, day time cookery show that has embargoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s up and this in her likes. Isn’t that triggery for you Jack, a recovering alcoholic who finds random emails (among the 120k unread) from booze companies traumatic?
ETA: #poorpeoplefood and SKL don’t know you.
527F7B8F-632E-49C2-BC08-F762C891F27F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
"They HAVE all that info"

I know Jack Monroe doesn't give a dust bunny about GDPR and data security, but sharing income data is not something that is done willy nilly and rightfully so!
They don’t have all they info for self employed people that’s why they have to do annual tax returns…..ohhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Weird tweet for her to like.

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 10.37.28.png

I wouldn't put it past her to be making up these very important lifechanging meetings in order to get us to speculate tbh. Same with the 'accidentally said it was sold instead of rented' thing. She's desperate for us to say she's buying a house or is loaded or w/e so that she can drag tattle into the libel trial which is never going to come to fruition, imo.

LMAO

Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 10.41.50.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
Blue ticker love and a retweet of something that could equally apply to Jack herself #truthtwister
538220B0-193B-4843-9348-05B50649380B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
This is like when he watched her sleeping to make sure she didn't stop breathing and forcing her to eat.
The children of alcoholics do this.
There are a lot of child carers it’s a huge issue so again would be a chance for Jack to highlight it and do some good …. I might just copy and paste my posts from now on it’s just the same of tit each time isn’t it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Weird tweet for her to like.

View attachment 1300115

I wouldn't put it past her to be making up these very important lifechanging meetings in order to get us to speculate tbh. Same with the 'accidentally said it was sold instead of rented' thing. She's desperate for us to say she's buying a house or is loaded or w/e so that she can drag tattle into the libel trial which is never going to come to fruition, imo.

LMAO

View attachment 1300124
Well that’s your 30 minutes up for today Jack…see ya tomorrow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Good morning cabal! OOOFT. I had a BUSY night at work. I am TIRED. I finished an hour later than I should have so actually I'm more EXHAUSTED than anyone else in the world, ever.

To make things worse I'm pondering over the nightmarish situation we'd have at work with our service users if the fuel payments were means tested 😳. It would be impossible to administer just in our small team. Good job Sunak took the sensible option. There can't be that many people in 60+ million who really don't need the £400 versus the cost of administration.

I know my Dad got quite upset when he qualified for the winter fuel payment due to his ages (years ago). He didn't need it and wanted to give it back, bless him. Obviously he couldn't so he spilt it between my sister and me to help us out. Like a normal parent would do to help their kids out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
ME RAIL
Im not well today and everyone I know is busy and it's my son's best friends party, so I have taken some paracetamol and any at home remedies I can to make myself fit enough to take him on the bus. I will wear a mask and sit in the corridor/ coffee shop until it finishes to bring him home. I have tested and it's not COVID and I am vaccinated.

I do wonder how her second meeting went. Was it better than the first or have they told her to duck off!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
"have far too much else to do to let myself dawdle too long in the pigswill on this hellsite x"

At least she's honest about her slop photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she had SB with her last night and after a kitchen disaster, a slop fuelled evening she spent the night fighting on twitter, then has to get up early for VERY important not going to disclose to anyone meeting (will now be VINGTDTAM) and then will go to AA meeting to unpack the VINGTDTAM, then she’s is going to hang out with 6 new puppies. So where is SB during that time? Is she leaving him home alone? Is she waking him up and dragging him along to her VINGTDTAM and then leaving him on the park bench while she attends AA, then taking him to meet the puppies? OR was he just not there as always and she made up the whole meal with OH kitchen catastrophe…but she literally cannot lie.
Who’s 12 year old would want to do that slop on a Friday night with mamapapas new OH? She’s talking crap and using SB/OH/slop to bury her badly received tweets again.
I was thinking about her VINGTDTAM meeting the other day and chuckling to myself that she’s getting a place for SB at Eton, wouldn’t it be hilarious if comrade Jack’s son was going to private school. Like others have said though, FA and mortgage advisors usually work Saturdays (for those people who have a real job in the week and can’t make a week day) , but it seems odd that Jack should be breadcrumbing buying a forever home when she’s just about to embark on a landmark libel case where she’s claiming to be poor.
She definitely trips herself up with her lists of all the tit she’s doing without him. He’s no way with her all the time. No way. Like you said, is she plonking him on a park bench while she does all this?

I am a proper single parent these days. Like, I’m single, I’m a parent, and I’ve got my kids 24/7 with no help. As much as I’m spending time on here and drinking coffee, I can’t talk to anyone about what I’m actually physically doing without involving the logistics of my kids. They are factored into everything, all of the time. Even if I talk about my work with someone, I’m always at pains to explain how incredibly convenient my job is in terms of being around my kids. All she does is moan. She’s so unbelievably lucky to have a healthy child, and to have all these people apparently so willing to baby her, day and night. She is so bleeping ungrateful and entitled it makes me sick. She does not have that child permanently - and if that’s libel, take me to court! I’d love it 💅

And another thing! Where she lives is soooo tit for his age group in terms of independence etc. I wouldn’t believe for one minute he’s able to take himself here and there by himself from hers. Especially as she’s always tapping about how impossible it is to go anywhere except bleeping Asda. You live out that way and you’re ferrying your kids everywhere, it’s the way it is. When has she once been dropping him anywhere or taking him literally anywhere? His family’s wiiiide open socials say his first trip to Anfield was last summer. She’s never in all her years as an obsessive Liverpool fan, who goes to Europe, Lake District, Edinburgh, Vegas, Miami +++ on jaunts with all her (maybe fake) OHs, has probably many chances to get comp tickets, ever ever taken her son to Liverpool to see his team.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
View attachment 1299516
View attachment 1299517

We've got a few canny parents and grandparents of canal members. They see Jack for what she is and they all deserve a golden pineapple containing bromelain which isn't denatured ❤ or maybe some lion bars sent in the post will do.
JM as baby Jane is terrifying

I was just reading an article about jkr and Angela wild/e pile on from TRAs. I don't want to get into a tr debate here but noted some of the abusive messages/ threats are almost identical in tone to when jack's flying monkey stans descend on her detractors.
Did jack gain a lot of new followers around the timeshe came out as trans / NB?

Lololololol great, new lines. thanks jack, 'dawdle in the pigswill on this hellsite' ey?
Amazing how much she crams in her thirty minutes spread over a 24 hour period.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That bay leaf looks like paper. You'd have thought an actual food writer 🦉 would have a bay tree in the garden of the crappy bungalow. I've never had to buy dried bay leaves because I have 2 little bay bushes that I've successfully kept alive for the best part of 15 years. Money saving tip for you there, Jack. (Wouldn't waste my bay on your slop though.) Toot toot.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.