Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Jack used to try and knit weetabix squares? Good times! That blanket must be the size of Shoeburyness Asda carpark by now!
What madness is this? She'd be better off trying to build her orangery with Weetabix than knitting surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not the biggest fan of Aaron Bastini due to some of the ridiculous tweets he's made about the SNP

But I am today

I honestly wish she would shut the duck up. I can't stand the Tory party but as my fuel bills have just doubled I'll take every penny they give. I assume its going to be in a credit to the energy supplier and they credit your account?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t think I’d ever post on these threads but well here I am haha this annoyed me so so much!! Like instant hypocrisy & contradiction?!
Wilkommen. Take a seat and please do tell us your origin story. We love a newly turned frau!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Like .... I'm going to stop now, but can you imagine her as a politician? Absolutely no backbone, no convictions, no knowledge, no ethics. The minute anyone attempted to engage with her or her policies she'd either be nasty AF or be like 'Oh yeah when I said that it's not what I meant, I actually meant the complete opposite. Hahaha, could've worded that a bit better, I suppose. Sorry about that! Nevermind 🥰 '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Like .... I'm going to stop now, but can you imagine her as a politician? Absolutely no backbone, no convictions, no knowledge, no ethics. The minute anyone attempted to engage with her or her policies she'd either be nasty AF or be like 'Oh yeah when I said that it's not what I meant, I actually meant the complete opposite. Hahaha, could've worded that a bit better, I suppose. Sorry about that! Nevermind 🥰 '
Tbf she’d fit right in with the current government.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What madness is this? She'd be better off trying to build her orangery with Weetabix than knitting surely?
Not actual weetabix, she was knitting a square per day of sobriety or something. It was sloppy knitting, of course, and a boring oatmeal colour. She was definitely going to do a square every day and she can’t lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
SOD!
I love Depeche Mode.
Will have to break it to the Old Harold in the morning. 😢

Was going to say something about the stopped clock thing.
Shan't.
is it wrong that I'm sad that they probably won't tour again? I only watched the everything counts video once last night. Was too sad to watch anything else

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
does she know any other autistic people?
Yes no, absolutely not. She doesn't know any at all. She's a fraud. I try so hard to sit on my hands whenever this comes up but I have no chill at the moment and I've had enough. The way she talks about autism is so insulting and she's both glamourising and glorifying a serious condition. Why don't you try overcoming your trauma and applying for PIP for your autism, Jack? Oh, that's right, they don't accept a GP's diagnosis of 99% classic autism with ADHD qualities because IT DOESN'T EXIST. She is such a turbocunt and I'm autistic so you know that's the mystical sky daddy's honest truth.

Btw Thankyou x for your post Rev.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Tbf she’d fit right in with the current government.
She's a lot thicker than them, though. She's very Trumpian (and getting more so) and I could actually imagine the squigs doing the British version of the Capitol riots if someone said somefink nasty to or about her 👉🥺👈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Remember when Jack used to try and knit weetabix squares? Good times! That blanket must be the size of Shoeburyness Asda carpark by now!
No, not really Hotes. Iirc wasn't it a row for each day of sobriety?
Not being facetious but she started it well over 18 months ago (to copy the woman on Twitter who knitted a scarf with a row being a colour of the weather of the day) and she's already admitted to drinking through most of that time.

Reactions: 30
Ahahaha she got that so wrong. For once a slightly good thing actually happens (not enough I know for so many if not most people :cry:) and she has to try and piss on it with her hot take. Can't let people even feel slightly happy for once.
Goes to show how mean spirited her natural self is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.