Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Jack is much better at this.
When she was in A&E she held up a bit of paper with her temperature written on it because that is what real nurses do. PROOF!
Jack holding up bits of paper is something I can get on board with. She once held up a bit of paper with my name on and a criticism leveled at me. Good days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Here's a small sample of previous tip jar/Patreon rattles. Probably many more besides that happened before Tattle and have been lost to one of her deleting sprees. Also not included are the numerous "My rent bounced 🥺" tweets from last year, because I was BUSY too pissed off to find them by this point.

Screenshot_20220118-235344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-232835_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fun fact (I love facts) - this one ☝ was on the same day she paid her wedding deposit. 🙃

Screenshot_20220118-232815_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-231405_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-231645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-124153_Samsung Internet.jpg

She's been doing this for years, while constantly providing evidence of rampant overspending/an ever growing collection of luxury possessions, and is still getting away with it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Twinklepup

I'm normally a lurker on here, but I had to make an account to say that this website stuff is absolutely insane.
I'm a web developer, it's WordPress, it's not complicated, it's a couple of hours work MAXIMUM - even if she had no back up.
At the very most, it'd be £100 to fix.
This makes my actual blood boil that she's rattling the tip jar and evading on the cost of things to people who don't know about this stuff.
She is actual scum

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 107

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
“How we’re doing?”

WTAF. She went to an all girls’ grammar school. How many times do I have to say this?

Shall I explain the stuff I saw at the RI academy where I last taught? About the homes with no carpets where we did home visits? Where we paid for breakfasts and bus fares and uniforms? Because the poverty that was highlighted on C4 last night is real and never-ending up here. She isn’t part of that. She went to a lovely school and now lives in a lovely house and thinks she is speaking for those who are living on the edge.

Do you know what the edge actually is Jack? That the edge has been here for so long that it is no longer the edge, but life. So piss off with your chip about independent schools and oxbridge. You were mixing with the media set 5 years ago. Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 103

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
2B7B0409-5CAC-4FD4-953B-1B06204A4CBE.jpeg

Apologies if this has been posted before, I was looking for a specific tweet and lolled at this instead. It’s giving Cherie Blair!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103

MancBee

VIP Member
I am going to have to have a break from here before I explode. These middle class media morons are really getting to me as much as Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Silver Linings

VIP Member
How essential were your rusty spoons? You fucking dickhead. You have no idea what life is like for people on the breadline now.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

MancBee

VIP Member
From Jack's tweets this morning "But I guess when the vast majority of our media were privately educated and came from the same handful of elite universities, nobody thinks to actually check in with anyone out here in the world to see how we’re doing. (Fucking terribly, thanks for asking.)"

Stig Abell went to a prep school, followed by a public school, followed by Emmanuelle College, Cambridge. They don't come much more elite than that. But she is willing to go on his show tomorrow and will be all over him like a cheap suit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 93