Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
At one point the lowest tier was called something like keeping mine and SB’s pantry stocked, so subs to that tier (and possibly others) see it as a charitable donation.

Whilst we don’t have visibility on everyone who subs to her (and their user profiles showcase all their creator subs) we can see the profiles who like her content. Going through those who liked year old posts, the only ones still subscribed held multiple subscriptions (like 5+) so likely see £10,20,30 to Patreon and don’t realise that £3,10,whatever isn’t getting them anything. This wasn’t a statistically significant sample size but was true across the board so defs interesting.
Do you happen to have a link to the Patreon investigation table you did recently? I think I’ve missed the post and would love to take a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Lanie

VIP Member
It's quite ridiculous. I am not a fan of radio 4. It's not for me. I find it alot of useless talk, a bit like tomorrow's slot with her is going to be.

I will wish her good luck, but I sincerely doubt with all my heart that anyone with any real ability to do anything will listen to her. She's been at this ten long years and NADA. I've accomplished more in ten mins.

Reactions: 15