Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is much better at this.
When she was in A&E she held up a bit of paper with her temperature written on it because that is what real nurses do. PROOF!
Jack holding up bits of paper is something I can get on board with. She once held up a bit of paper with my name on and a criticism leveled at me. Good days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Matt has posted on his Instagram, it’s an emergency appendectomy!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
i feel like i've been in these threads for a lifetime, and i still don't understand the significance of Matt's forearms.
It was the start of lockdown, jack's dial up video connection was on live BBC one cutting out and we were introduced to what would become the most talked about béchamel sauce in the history of humanity. A tragedy that show never got recommissioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m not convinced she’s a plant, but she is definitely a right wing leaning, left wing pretender. She loves attention more than anything in this world, and will do anything to garner the likes, no matter who she has to affiliate herself with. I was reading up about her and the millionaire girlfriend and I really do believe that A was played, whether I like A or not. (And she’s growing on me, jolly hockey sticks or not 🙂)
The issue is that Jack is the type that needs to be taken out in the press, not in a personal Twitter pile on, and I do believe that it will happen. I’m just going to bide my time.
I don't believe she is a plant as such, but she is an acceptable face of these issues to be used in the establishment media - middle class, always missing the actual point and so compromised that she can be taken down like THAT should she become a nuisance to the powers that be.

No surprise the Guardian keep giving her space, although from what I hear of their staff, they may genuinely believe her, they are reputedly even posher than the staff at the Telegraph.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It was the start of lockdown, jack's dial up video connection was on live BBC one cutting out and we were introduced to what would become the most talked about béchamel sauce in the history of humanity. A tragedy that show never got recommissioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sir Matt and the Scottish owl had a bit of a fall out over who was to be the lead on the soon to be commissioned Wizard kitchen, and a viscous (bottled) lemon juice fight followed,leaving our plucky hero injured
( or he had an emergency appendectomy if you believe his Instagram cover up ) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i know we've moved past this now but i've found the receipts! Jack must have been super traumatised by her cold showers during The Poverty. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20210211-093805_Instagram (1).jpg

screenshot courtesy of @Peachy9

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Jack receipts are equivalent to a tit trainspotter

there are databases for tracking price increases and many other costs

And if shops didn't raise the prices it's the producers that suffer, as as others said costs are going up around the world - it's the wages and benefits need to be looked at but na, Jack is obsessing over pennys for clout

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m still laughing at the arthritis tweet from a few year back, that a Frau unearthed the other day, where Jack said she “lost the full use of my hands at age 29” glad the tinned fish has cured them and you can still tweet n grift, ya prune!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Been BUSY all day (I don’t have to explain all the minutiae of my life to you ninnies!) and just came on to see…..26 pages of catching up needed! Scooted over to Twitter and, for the Friends frauen und herren, can I buy a vowel because Oh! My! God! 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What does Jack think these tweets achieve? She is pointing out that prices have risen, that is all over every news broadcast, in every paper, just about everyone is talking about it in the media and in political circles.

Tell us something we don't know Ya Prune.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I went shopping today spent the same as I always do and bought pretty much what I always do. Things are increasing but places like Tesco's actually do club card deals to save you ££. If you try and follow them you can actually save a fair amount. I don't buy ready meal as I'd rather cook myself or spend the money on a proper takeaway.

I buy brown pasta normally from Tesco it's like 55p

• Heart
Reactions: 36
And olives on or in anything. Thank you very muchly.
I once ate an olive off a salad thinking it was a grape and it forever changed me. I'm staring out the window consumed with anguish at the memory as we speak. Olives get a big hearty no thankyou from me as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What does Jack think these tweets achieve? She is pointing out that prices have risen, that is all over every news broadcast, in every paper, just about everyone is talking about it in the media and in political circles.

Tell us something we don't know Ya Prune.
Well, she's not doing exactly the same. She's doing it a lot worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.