Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking but who’s been putting 10p’s in her now? FML you need a tin hat to read some of this supermarket price fix shite

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In a supermarket as well the SEL labels will change as things go on BOGOF, are discontinued or introduced etc. It’s not all price rises. The increasing cost of living is terrifying enough right now without Jack trying to paint pictures of the evil supermarkets sneakily increasing prices of 100s of essential items day on day.
This chimed with me. It certainly feels like fear mongering at a very uncertain time.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's horrible though, the easier it is to debunk this kind of thing (and Jack makes it *very* easy), the easier it is for the right wing rhetoric to take hold. I'm back to my position of a couple of years ago in that she's a tory plant, there to make the left wing look stupid.
I’m not convinced she’s a plant, but she is definitely a right wing leaning, left wing pretender. She loves attention more than anything in this world, and will do anything to garner the likes, no matter who she has to affiliate herself with. I was reading up about her and the millionaire girlfriend and I really do believe that A was played, whether I like A or not. (And she’s growing on me, jolly hockey sticks or not 🙂)
The issue is that Jack is the type that needs to be taken out in the press, not in a personal Twitter pile on, and I do believe that it will happen. I’m just going to bide my time.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
what's wrong with matt! 😲
Just what the world needs, more vague hospital selfies 😆 . Sorry Matt fans, but I'd make it a law that you're not allowed to post hospital selfies without disclosing details 🤕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
It's just so infuriating, she's gained about a thousand followers today alone who will have no idea of her grift. And this always happens, it's a pattern. She's vile one day and the next she manages to turn it around to her advantage, somehow. I'm so sick of it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just what the world needs, more vague hospital selfies 😆 . Sorry Matt fans, but I'd make it a law that you're not allowed to post hospital selfies without disclosing details 🤕

Jack is much better at this.
When she was in A&E she held up a bit of paper with her temperature written on it because that is what real nurses do. PROOF!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
As Munster's 25th least interesting Lesbian the forearms thing goes straight over my head but every time I see it mentioned I laugh!
Especially, 'Sir Matt of The Forearms'.
I was calling him SirMatt in my head, turns out he isn’t actually knighted!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think he might have gone into shock at seeing the opening credits for his new veggie programme which look like they’ve come from Delia Smith circa 1978. That or the chaos he did by suggesting using Parmesan.

I still would though.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i feel like i've been in these threads for a lifetime, and i still don't understand the significance of Matt's forearms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
i feel like i've been in these threads for a lifetime, and i still don't understand the significance of Matt's forearms.
It's just everyone went a bit crazy 👅 about his forearms during DKL. To be fair, we were all high on the good weather and the first lockdown, I think. Matt LeButt.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.