Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruitjack

VIP Member
Stig Abell, former editor of The Sun, which, while he was there, published that article by Hopkins describing immigrants as cockroaches. True friend of the working people.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

appleskin

Chatty Member
A reply to stig's tweet and don't think it's a troll account. A phone in with people that know this stuff would be great

1642621328648.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
+ her whole USP is ten years out of date. Slow cooking 10 meals for the week and swapping gravy for a stock cube may have made sense in early Tory austerity but we’re 10 years on, 2 years into a pandemic, inflation is double BoE targets so everyone has less purchasing power YoY, utility rates have gone through the roof, NI and post 2012 student loans up, now the problem isn’t how do I whittle a £35 food shop down to £20 anymore it’s people don’t even have money to cover fixed overheads let alone eating, clothes, and other discretionary costs of living. It’s unforgivable to use that money given in good faith on anything that isn’t going directly to those in dire need.

And still, she thinks we’re the bad ones in all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Flash123

VIP Member
I think it is really unfair to turn on TD. there are people of much higher profile- LJC, MOM etc who should fucking know better.
TD is a well respected food writer who doesn’t seem to court controversy and doesn’t deserve to be on the receiving end of a horrible narcissist like Jack .

• Heart
Reactions: 79

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I once ate an olive off a salad thinking it was a grape and it forever changed me. I'm staring out the window consumed with anguish at the memory as we speak. Olives get a big hearty no thankyou from me as well
Screenshotting this for when you come on here in a month saying you have always loved olives

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I work in one of the most deprived areas of the country and part of me would love her to come here and see her get a massive reality check.
This just makes me think about how sheltered a life she really has had. It seems to me she's always lived in these really nice flats and houses in prosperous areas, and when she's in London she just seems to hang out in Soho or whatever - heck, *I've* probably been to worse parts of London than she has and I live hundreds of miles away. Obviously in Edinburgh she stays within a half mile radius of St Andrews Square and I bet if she's ever come to Glasgow she hasn't ventured outside the Merchant City. Some of the most successful people I know went down to London and started out in terrible, mouldy houseshares in fairly scary areas, but Jack's never, ever known that, even for a short while. And yet she wants to lecture the country about poverty from her privileged little Thorpe Bay bubble. It's so messed up.

• Heart
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
OMG she's only gone and changed her bio photo to the Mary Poppins one 😂. Louisa's not coming back, Jack xx

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21.48.31.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
The absolute GALL of someone who is making at minimum £800 a month on Patreon for doing fuck all, asking for money from followers for a website she hasn't bothered to back up, or maintain.

Outrageous grifting. Outrageous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Guys, maybe an idea to not post short posts just saying ‘fuck off cunt’ and similar. I get she’s enraging, very very maddening, but maybe best to live up to the DM journalist’s impression of us being ‘remarkably articulate’ 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

MancBee

VIP Member
Jack's gone quiet about her recovery from alcohol. It didn't work this time. No Guardian article.

No TV, no newspaper articles, no collaborations on the horizon. Once the darling of the media, living the high life with a millionaire partner, hobnobbing with real celebrities, dining at the Groucho. What a thing to be reduced to, begging from strangers. Jack really has no shame.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
A cynic might point out the convenience of Jack's website crash erasing the fact that she hadn't posted anything since April 2021.

She shared a grand total of...what was it, 5 or 6? recipes on this all-important site last year (in the four-month period that she was still using it). And one handy guide featuring amazing tips on how to contract septicaemia from rusty old tins.

This website, which is so vital to her career, has been totally dormant for almost a full year. "Recipe writing is my job" - so why spend almost a year not writing any fucking recipes, then start begging for cash?

• Heart
  • Sad

ednaturnblad

How don’t the squigs notice she had £105 for rusty spoons just this week but not even a small emergency fund for her website/business like any other self employed person would.

Sad thing is Jack probably thinks her site is some sort of public good and she therefore has no problem with other people paying to fix it. The arrogance is astonishing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

ecdb

As heart breaking ch4 news are in the north east visiting a food bank where kids don’t have socks. Every pound Jack takes is away from food banks & these kids.
In my heart I’d like to think this were the case, however I do honestly believe the people who donate to her are some kind of status seekers looking for acknowledgment from a ‘celebrity’, rather than because they’re looking for a good cause to support quietly and privately such as a food bank. So, I’m sorry, but I’m not convinced these are the people who are normally food bank donors.
My mum used to have a childrens clothes shop and I recall one time a woman came in with her son who needed new school trousers but asked my mum if she could pay them up in instalments. My mum agreed and asked the boy to come in the back to try them on, advising the lady that at that age they grow quick so maybe size up a little and he would grow into them. The little boy came into the back and he had no pants and socks on under his clothes 🥺
Needless to say he left with a full school uniform, including numerous vest, pants and socks (free of charge). It is heartbreaking to see how people are living all the while Jack is shameless in her grift. She could raise £1m through this request and not one fucker can regulate it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75