Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to have to have a break from here before I explode. These middle class media morons are really getting to me as much as Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
On R4 this morning a woman was interviewed about the effects of inflation on her family. Working full time dad, she worked part- time, received UC.
She has £25 per week to spend on food. She didn’t have any milk or bread in the house. Her children had some biscuits for breakfast 😡.
And then we have bleeping Monroe playing at being poor, and begging. I’m lost for words 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Migraine with convulsions?
Knew that pasta & broccoli was bad but convulsions??
Wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I’m watching Anne right now, who’s son passed away in the Hillsbrough tragedy and someone observed him having convulsions on the pitch due to being crushed.

She is an absolute bleeping psychopath, how dare she lie about convulsions just because she had deadlines for tomorrow. Honestly, I have never been so angry at her lies in my life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I wish some of these blue tickers would see the light. Mollie Goodfellow is usually pretty good at this stuff 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I had convulsions as a little one and it isn’t a bleeping couple of hours sleep. It is actual hospitalisation and monitoring.
More money for the tax man to claw back here…. I welcome the exposure.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Where were all these blue tickers yesterday when she was posting her bleeping PayPal begging for donations for her shite website?

The saving grace is the amount of people she will be exposed lying to tomorrow, in that shaky, nasally voice because she knows she’s lying and she’s terrible at lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Blue Tick Twats who think activism is retweeting a woman itemising her shopping bill.

Tossers the lot of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
lol preemptively excusing what we know will be a horrendous radio appearance tomorrow with ‘convulsions’. At least she doesn’t have to whip out the urban decay palate for this one .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Has she ever been this bad, this enraging over such a sustained period of time before? I checked in at half seven this morning and she's still going on, what nine or 10 hours later? I'm getting high on speed and coke vibes too, not to mention the dopamine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
cosying up to times radio and gb news presenters 🤮. she'll do anything to keep her name in the press

and bleeping convulsions? just say no to the work if you can't do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And there it is, 'Convulsions' like the Scotsman piece said, now nothing can be said about her without looking like a bully.
What a bleep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
It's quite ridiculous. I am not a fan of radio 4. It's not for me. I find it alot of useless talk, a bit like tomorrow's slot with her is going to be.

I will wish her good luck, but I sincerely doubt with all my heart that anyone with any real ability to do anything will listen to her. She's been at this ten long years and NADA. I've accomplished more in ten mins.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.