Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want your Grandmother's cutlery squig but if you could see your way to sending her some money via her PayPal, she'd love that......the souless bleeping husk

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
No matter how much Jack annoys me there is nothing as sweet as the warm glow I feel when I search ‘trifle defender’ on twitter then remember!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
+ her whole USP is ten years out of date. Slow cooking 10 meals for the week and swapping gravy for a stock cube may have made sense in early Tory austerity but we’re 10 years on, 2 years into a pandemic, inflation is double BoE targets so everyone has less purchasing power YoY, utility rates have gone through the roof, NI and post 2012 student loans up, now the problem isn’t how do I whittle a £35 food shop down to £20 anymore it’s people don’t even have money to cover fixed overheads let alone eating, clothes, and other discretionary costs of living. It’s unforgivable to use that money given in good faith on anything that isn’t going directly to those in dire need.

And still, she thinks we’re the bad ones in all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I went for a nosey on the HellSite to see if anyone was calling out her hypocrisy, nope. Did see this fine offering from a Squig....

Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 21.34.34.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.