Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the total amount she’ll scrape from that tweet will be? £400 or so, if say twenty of her followers each donated £20? Which is, of course, £400 more than ever should be going her way - but I’m just hoping it’s not in the thousands.

Maybe I’m being naive and am going in really low with the estimate? Twenty donations might well be well off be mark. I spose I’m just hoping that there will only be a handful of people who are actually that blindly devoted to her and / or stupid enough to chuck (extra) money at her tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder what the total amount she’ll scrape from that tweet will be? £400 or so, if say twenty of her followers each donated £20? Which is, of course, £400 more than ever should be going her way - but I’m just hoping it’s not in the thousands.

Maybe I’m being naive and am going in really low with the estimate? Twenty donations might well be well off be mark. I spose I’m just hoping that there will only be a handful of people who are actually that blindly devoted to her and / or stupid enough to chuck (extra) money at her tonight.
How many J1G’s do you get for £400 these days? I’m not sure what a J1G is though….. is it a savings account getting ready to pay HMRC owed monies?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was her moaning about her kitchen and saying she was too poor to do it up a typical influencer ploy to get it kitted out for free? And then mention how her new units were kindly gifted by @SuckersofSouthendKitchens?

(Btw Well done again to @HodgeSplodge for RustySpoongate! That ridiculous lie has really backfired for her).

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How many J1G’s do you get for £400 these days? I’m not sure what a J1G is though….. is it a savings account getting ready to pay HMRC owed monies?
Maybe you get two for the price of one.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

It’s the ongoing patreon support though, double bubble, cash in for today and grown the monthly wedge going forward.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here's a small sample of previous tip jar/Patreon rattles. Probably many more besides that happened before Tattle and have been lost to one of her deleting sprees. Also not included are the numerous "My rent bounced 🥺" tweets from last year, because I was BUSY too pissed off to find them by this point.

Screenshot_20220118-235344_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-232835_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fun fact (I love facts) - this one ☝ was on the same day she paid her wedding deposit. 🙃

Screenshot_20220118-232815_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-231405_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-231645_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-124153_Samsung Internet.jpg

She's been doing this for years, while constantly providing evidence of rampant overspending/an ever growing collection of luxury possessions, and is still getting away with it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
I can't believe it's grotty cutlery that is exposing Jack. Not the Dyson fan, Cotswold menagerie or countless phones. Manky old cutlery *shudders*. I don't think this will cancel Jack but its another nail in the grifting coffin. She will probably pull on her MH arthritis cloak tomorrow and call everyone trolls. Then everyone will cheer and clap.

Trifley D is a proper ledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Fun fact (I love facts) - this one ☝ was on the same day she paid her wedding deposit. 🙃
Whaaaat? I thought all her fiancees have been variously rich, or am I just shocked by the concept of her paying for something. (I found this wedding reception in a puddle ACTUALLY)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can't let it lie with that bastarding website:. Why is it costing money to fix it?

If it's a problem with the hosting, the host is obligated to fix it (IF she's paid the hosting fee)

If it's a problem with the layout/pages, her web designer can easily fix it, or she can just put the issue into a Google search, and the answer will no doubt be on one of the hundreds of WordPress forums.

It's WordPress... she's not designing the Large Hadron collider.

Nob nob nobbity nob nob!!!!
Too early! I'm 🦉 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I really don't understand it. She has a job, she should be taking enough in to keep herself a float. If not then she needs a better job. There is 100s of people literally crying tonight because they don't know where their or their kids next meal is coming from, they are cold due to not being able to adequately warm their homes, they have actual low paying menial jobs. Yet they are not asking strangers to fill their pockets.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Here's a small sample of previous tip jar/Patreon rattles. Probably many more besides that happened before Tattle and have been lost to one of her deleting sprees. Also not included are the numerous "My rent bounced 🥺" tweets from last year, because I was BUSY too pissed off to find them by this point.

View attachment 998512

View attachment 998513

View attachment 998519

View attachment 998520

View attachment 998521

View attachment 998523

She's been doing this for years, while constantly providing evidence of rampant overspending/an ever growing collection of luxury possessions, and is still getting away with it.
Sterling work 👍 seeing all those examples really brings it home. If only her fans could see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There’s a twitter user I have suspected to be a sock for a very very long time. Just very occasionally Jack gently interacts but I am convinced (and had suspicions over a year ago that this was)
Not sure how I check though

• Wow
Reactions: 41
A cynic might point out the convenience of Jack's website crash erasing the fact that she hadn't posted anything since April 2021.

She shared a grand total of...what was it, 5 or 6? recipes on this all-important site last year (in the four-month period that she was still using it). And one handy guide featuring amazing tips on how to contract septicaemia from rusty old tins.

This website, which is so vital to her career, has been totally dormant for almost a full year. "Recipe writing is my job" - so why spend almost a year not writing any bleeping recipes, then start begging for cash?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
There’s a twitter user I have suspected to be a sock for a very very long time. Just very occasionally Jack gently interacts but I am convinced (and had suspicions over a year ago that this was)
Not sure how I check though
It’s hard to know for sure. There are some that look woolly but they seem to be friends with real people

A cynic might point out the convenience of Jack's website crash erasing the fact that she hadn't posted anything since April 2021.

She shared a grand total of...what was it, 5 or 6? recipes on this all-important site last year (in the four-month period that she was still using it). And one handy guide featuring amazing tips on how to contract septicaemia from rusty old tins.

This website, which is so vital to her career, has been totally dormant for almost a full year. "Recipe writing is my job" - so why spend almost a year not writing any bleeping recipes, then start begging for cash?
One of the “six devastating blows” was probably the book being nixed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s hard to know for sure. There are some that look woolly but they seem to be friends with real people

One of the “six devastating blows” was probably the book being nixed
Two of the other blows could have been that she finally caught up with the GOT and LOD finales.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is the bit that takes the biscuit. She doesn't even try.

Am awake with sciatica (feeling ancient, send cattos/doggos) and yet I'll still get up and work tomorrow. Obviously that's nowhere near as dreadful as Jack's list of ailments longer than the contents of Gray's Anatomy but she's not even using any of her litany of usual excuses.

It's just "website broke; send cash; look at spoons".

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just want to jump back on something posted on the first page of this thread. I think we can expect diabetic friendly food (that's probably not but that's a different story) in the near future. The person who asked to DM her about his national role. He Is co-lead for Diabetes for NHS England.

Lets hope not

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.