Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR

massive manky spoons lies
We listed the many facets of the rough diamanté that is Jack
Jack is promising x3 soft gentle plop recipes a week

and can I just say IT IS NOT HARD TO PUT ADS ON A WORDPRESS JACK. So many lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How about instead of creating 3 "new" recipes, Jack deletes 3 until the internet is freed from slop and sardines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Economic Fraus; Would disabling her ads on the blog make a difference to income? As in, if the taxman is scouring her books, having less income would be beneficial in some way?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Worked a very peaceful full moon night shift apart from an inexplicable lack of teaspoons . Am now wondering if sacrificing spoons to the full moon avoids chaos and if Jack is somehow manifesting all the spoons, one by one. Note to self listening to Bob Mortimer may lead to flights of fancy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my god was trying to find a gif of ‘I dreamed a dream of times gone by’ to reply to @Morrisey with - as in we can but dream of the time of no Jack recipes but stumbled across this gif instead.

It’s just so Jack…hell/hellsite are interchangeable innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did Jack honestly mention evolution in relation to her recipe 'development'? LOLOLOLOLOL
Recipe underdevelopment is more like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Really hope this is about her wild misuse of the terms ‘curry’ and ‘dal’.
D2DDD4BA-C61A-4F24-9F0B-05A53898FC78.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So setting up a Ko-fi is on her radar then. How many begging bowls does one person need?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She generally feels weird shouting about it.
That'll explain the weird behaviour because she never stops rattling. Jack is a human jalopy.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Honestly, I'm pleased Food Nonsense Jack is back. I couldn't bear Gently Softly Gorgeous Life Advice Jack, and Spoon Jack was odious.

P.S. Shout out to the frau on the last thread who linked Kate Rusby's version of Village Green Preservation Society. Had forgotten all about dear Kate and she's now my soundtrack to a huge pile of undergrad marking.

Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20220118-145011_Chrome.jpg

In your bio somewhere? bleeping what?
Your filthy, grifting trigger finger was on that button nanoseconds after the feature went live. So much so, I'm surprised it wasn't in a splint and plaster cast, severely fractured to a millionty hundred ouchy shards.
Just tattoo your PayPal deets on your forehead and be done with it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 86
Economic Fraus; Would disabling her ads on the blog make a difference to income? As in, if the taxman is scouring her books, having less income would be beneficial in some way?
She might think so? But it’s not like Jack to swerve income surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is finishing one's food so unusual that it's worthy of comment all the sodding time by her?! I mean maybe I'm just a greedy goblin but I tend to just eat what's on my plate most days and don't feel the need to announce I ate it all like it's some sort of great achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.