Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Morrisey

How about instead of creating 3 "new" recipes, Jack deletes 3 until the internet is freed from slop and sardines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Loving Martin Lewis’s sick burn.

It’s not Jack’s fault her price comparisons aren’t as extensive as she presents, Martin, she can’t DRIVE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

SweetTransvestite

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220118-145011_Chrome.jpg

In your bio somewhere? Fucking what?
Your filthy, grifting trigger finger was on that button nanoseconds after the feature went live. So much so, I'm surprised it wasn't in a splint and plaster cast, severely fractured to a millionty hundred ouchy shards.
Just tattoo your PayPal deets on your forehead and be done with it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Ninch55

Chatty Member
Wow, Blackpool does really badly on that list - 12 out of the 20 most deprived areas 😱. Never realised it was quite that bad.

Oh god she's the worst. THE WORST.

ETA when did she ever use her bike before it was stolen?? Never.
the council estate where I live was built into an extremely affluent area, full of nimbys. It is miles from the town centre. For those with mental health problems, of which there are many, including me, there are no local day centres, drop in centres or any form of immediate help except for the GP surgery. There is a small local co op which is extremely expensive, and it’s £4 minimum for a day bus ticket to get into the city centre for the cheaper supermarkets.
JM( I can’t bring myself to type her name at the moment), has no idea, literally no idea, about the differences in deprivation and the access to affordable food sources. She just bleats and bleats and bleats her fucking pathetic narrative, gleaned from her A level sociology text books or wherever she gets her stupid shitty ideas.
I, and a few other people, have been struggling on our uppers since Christmas. We haven’t been out of the area since Christmas Day because we can’t afford the bus fare so it’s the co op orange stickers and emergency electric and heating. She is an absolute fucking vile disgusting hypocrite - I know I post on here with jokes and humour but it’s this that keeps me going. I do have a job but I’m not able to do it at the moment -I’ll be going back in the next couple of weeks but it feels bleak at the moment. And there she is, getting free rent from the ‘proletariat’. I really do wish she’d fuck off. Seriously.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

MancBee

VIP Member
This week I bought some lasagne sheets from Sainsbury's. I bought the cheep ones because that is all they had, they were 70p for 500 grams. They tasted like cardboard. It ruined the meal, but I still ate it because I couldn't afford to waste the food and was hungry. Even though I hate food waste the rest of the dried lasagne sheets ended up in the bin. In the never ending desire to have food as cheep as possible, quality is the casualty.

Instead of Jack mithering on about the cheapness of food, she should be campaigning for people to be able to eat quality food. Not everyone thinks that people in certain jobs, sick, disabled or unemployed should be eating sub standard cheap food like bollock sausages, or vegetable peeling bake. It is disgusting that a country such as ours has people following Jack's recipes because that is all they can afford.

That is where Jack should be putting her energies, uplifting the incomes of the poor, not trying to push supermarkets to provide food at unsustainable prices.

• Heart
If she’s thinking about ko-fi in the hope it won’t receive the same scrutiny/documentation as patreon then she’s sorely mistaken. If there’s a number on a web page it’s getting scraped and softly, gently, quietly folded into a database for communal mithering.

Once again we are simply asking you to stop taking money intended for/of better help to the truly vulnerable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Long known sad fact' and 'not suitable for my show though, nor what we do' is giving me liffffffe.

That's because Martin actually offers practical help to people, he would have no use for a rent-a-gob hustling for cutlery money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Ninch55

Chatty Member
@Pocahontas - apologies for the remark, was just v angry.
Have decided, for the sake of my mental health, to bow out of all of this for now - it is really, seriously triggering me and I need to get well. You are all a really brilliant bunch of human beings, and I may well return at some point, or at least lurk🙂, but for now I’m going to love you and leave you here. I’ll be keeping an eye on the mendacious one, believe me, but my well being comes first xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 83

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
There is about eight people who have replied to the tip jar rattle to say they’ve sent her money.

I am shook. This is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
A huge part of this problem is the shocking quality of housing in this country, especially rentals. People are having to spend a fortune to heat damp moldy homes that never get fully warm or safe.

Her grandad had so much property it gets boring reading the public domain document listing all his assets & who they went to. Like you’re talking a fucking streets worth, not just one little hovel of a flat. Her dad has chosen to describe his profession as landlord on company’s house.

Why is she allowed to speak for the poor and working classes without disclosing these hugely material facts? She’s from WEALTH. Just because she didn’t get bought tat she wanted doesn’t negate two generations of patriarchs with net worths in the *millions*??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Yeah, I think she's done so much more than anyone else on Jack's radar to expose her. We should save our anger for those who CONTINUE to sing her praises and platform her despite all the obvious grifting IMO.
Long live Trifle Defender.

She reads here, she is our little beacon of light as we can’t cross over. She’s doing the best job she can in the industry she works in without totally outting herself as a secret Tattler, which I have no doubt Jack would not hesitate to accuse. TDs account is linked to her work, she’s got to at least be semi professional ❤

• Heart

HeadMelter

I’ve been lurking here since probably the Edinburgh days and I can’t believe that what brings me (temporarily) out of lurkerdom is the convulsing migraine bullshit. I have epilepsy. I don’t get to brush it off as “flailing limbs”. Chinny reckon did it happen to her. Dickhead.

• Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
At least a few people seem to be awake to how utterly shameless she is. Hope it's OK to post these, neither of them have tweeted her directly and both seem to be genuine/established accounts.

Screenshot_20220118-194907_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-194847_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow