Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh joy, Scammy McScroungerson is back again 🙄. This is what the 'dip' 'recipe' was for wasn't it? That and the nonsense about feeling well now and committing to 3 recipes a week. Make herself look like she's actually working and offering a service and quickly lead into here's my PayPal. We all know she won't do the recipes she's promising, but the squigs would have chucked her some money by then so it's of no consequence to her. She'll repeat the same again next time she's pissed her money away on shite she doesn't need. Horrendous.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I’m loving the squig uprising. They’re real people who Jack has pissed off by talking shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh joy, Scammy McScroungerson is back again 🙄. This is what the 'dip' 'recipe' was for wasn't it? That and the nonsense about feeling well now and committing to 3 recipes a week. Make herself look like she's actually working and offering a service and quickly lead into here's my PayPal. We all know she won't do the recipes she's promising, but the squigs would have chucked her some money by then so it's of no consequence to her. She'll repeat the same again next time she's pissed her money away on shite she doesn't need. Horrendous.
Speaking of grifting - I'd never actually gone over to the Patreon page before. Is there really only 11 posts total and none since Nov 2020? How in the world have people not cancelled?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I'm taking some clothes to the winter shelter tomorrow I can't deal with this bleeping arsewipe

• Heart
She’s gained 2 patreon subs in the last half hour
I was briefly tempted to sign up for 4.5e just to see what incredible nuggets of wisdown must be contained in those 11 posts to make it worth subscribing but I did resist the urge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder if she will arse plant her phone again with some random letters after this today!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve done a post for people in need on my local pages to give away things like kitchen utensils, dinnerware & other bits. Just basics but better than nothing and can be expensive if you’re starting out. Will also sling some money to my local homelessness charity who I support throughout the year. Jack, you make me feel dirty. Every £1 you take is a £1 off a families dinner table. You are a ghoul.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Unbelievable. Aside from the cutlery bollocks (who even has the '70' pounds she claimed it was to buy a load of unnecessary old cutlery!) do they not remember the ridiculous library pic she posted just last week with the expensive lumie clock, piles and piles of books and furniture that one human does.not.need?! A crappy dip recipe and an empty promise of more, that means you must donate to fix her crappy website....the brass neck on her is wild

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Speaking of grifting - I'd never actually gone over to the Patreon page before. Is there really only 11 posts total and none since Nov 2020? How in the world have people not cancelled?
At one point the lowest tier was called something like keeping mine and SB’s pantry stocked, so subs to that tier (and possibly others) see it as a charitable donation.

Whilst we don’t have visibility on everyone who subs to her (and their user profiles showcase all their creator subs) we can see the profiles who like her content. Going through those who liked year old posts, the only ones still subscribed held multiple subscriptions (like 5+) so likely see £10,20,30 to Patreon and don’t realise that £3,10,whatever isn’t getting them anything. This wasn’t a statistically significant sample size but was true across the board so defs interesting.

• Heart
  • Sick

these are the same people who oohed and aahed over £105 worth of rusty spoons a few days ago and are now falling over themselves to give her cash

her fans are not the most observant of people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Jack is not replying and her flying monkeys are not in attendance. What gives?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At one point the lowest tier was called something like keeping mine and SB’s pantry stocked, so subs to that tier (and possibly others) see it as a charitable donation.

Whilst we don’t have visibility on everyone who subs to her (and their user profiles showcase all their creator subs) we can see the profiles who like her content. Going through those who liked year old posts, the only ones still subscribed held multiple subscriptions (like 5+) so likely see £10,20,30 to Patreon and don’t realise that £3,10,whatever isn’t getting them anything. This wasn’t a statistically significant sample size but was true across the board so defs interesting.
Do you happen to have a link to the Patreon investigation table you did recently? I think I’ve missed the post and would love to take a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought she was selling her clothes on eBay like a boomer....oh hang on, she said she is going to...rattle rattle

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.