Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

colouredlines

VIP Member
Emilie Lavinia should count herself lucky that she does not have a Tattle thread, considering that her reaction to a woman's murder was to post thot shots and #sponcon with a flippant "What a week to be a woman, ey?" (This post dated 11/3/21)

Screenshot_20210606-092920_Instagram.jpg

(I also have a lot of feelings about these empowered women accounts, where empowerment is lip fillers, long flowing hair, endless filters, underwear shots and "teehee I masturbate!" - literally fueling the male gaze, and telling girls YET AGAIN that their only value is as a sexual object. Why can male influencers be unkempt gamers while women have to be pouty princesses?)

Influencer culture is terrible, and the sooner the bubble bursts, the better.

On-topic: Just in case Jack wins, I have taken the liberty of preparing her acceptance speech:

"Wow, I can't believe it. Me, a role model? I never thought I'd be here, really I didn't. Back when I was a single mum foraging in the bins outside the food bank, because I'd sold all my clothes so they wouldn't let me inside, I never dreamed that one day people would think of me as a role model. I'm just a poor second generation immigrant tattooed lesbian! In fact, I think I may be the first working class person to win. I would never have imagined this back when my son looked up at me from the breakfast table to ask, Where's Mummy's weetabix?"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Congratulations to @traumatised sideboard for the words and @Carmina-Piranha for nominating them! I’m just making some black bean and mole sauce sauce sloup for you overnight, I’ll bring it in tomorrow, yeah?

My apologies but I took the liberty of changing the word “mother” to “mama”. Sue me if you like, I’ll start a gofundme to pay the bill.

In our last thread
1. Jack is back on Twitter but only sometimes like when there’s a time lapse video of room reorganisation to promote
2. Did you know mole has dark chocolate in it? FANCY!
3. Jack was making black bean soup “to take in for everyone” no pictures (sob! <it’s been 84 years> gif)
4. there was occasional promotion of the “how to read your electric bill/how NOT to pronounce ‘kilowatt hour’ ad”
5. Within about two obnoxious tweets the cabal decided they like it better when Jack is away
6. 9 months and still no “thrifty shades of beige” weekly original recipe postcards to the patreons. Shady!
7. The cabal has had enough of breadcrumbs and started a singsong, because when when smol pixies attract their ire by being a grifter and a liar, that’s Mon-roleeee🎼

CD68DBCB-63AD-4FB0-9469-31345D7F0D31.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
When your arse saves your life
And you can't keep a wife
That's a mole 💅

When you tweet about tanks
And commit fraud in banks
That's a mole

When you really love facts
And you don't pay your tax
That's a mole

I need to cut myself off. I could be here all day and I really need to finish my latest opus, Requiem for a Bream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Looks like it was a team effort to get those film rights. Leo, his peaches, and the man himself were all involoved.

FC8E2374-703F-4CE8-A7B5-DE2B27517832.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

waffle maker

VIP Member
Get all of you with your fancy bag owning chat! I simply bury everything I own in a hole in the ground and dig up each thing as I need it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

MancBee

VIP Member
When your pasta's all hard
And is covered in lard
That's a moleeee

When linguini is green
It should never be seen
That's a moleeee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Carmina-Piranha

Chatty Member
When you're in the gazette,
Cos you ain't paid your debts.
That's amoleee...

All joking aside this has been published on Companies House!
Edit to add: sorry to bring down the mood xx 😔

20210604_210154.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Fruitjack

VIP Member
7390C83F-8795-4F43-B067-F9CCC08BB52B.jpeg
Poor squig has been awake for a week, eyes propped open with matchsticks, stumbling like a zombie into work, without realising that they could simply Google a recipe, using that exact device they used to tweet, which might even work.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
“That’ll do.” ✅
Another classic for eveyone! 😆

Also, ever since the neighbour‘s rosemary bush was mentioned, I keep thinking, “When there’s something strange, in your neighbour’s food...”

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I do think it’s interesting that “us” gen X types/xennials/older millennials were brought up seeing the worst behaviour by the press- actual doxxing, sexism, racism and homophobia on the front pages.
We also grew up with a robust culture of satire- spitting image, HIGNFY, basically any UK C4 comedy.
We lived through the OK magazine crazes- when paps could legally upskirt, who wore it best, circle of shame.

Our whole culture is based around bitching, taking the piss and being scathing especially to public figures. I mean, why is it a surprise that such a culture spawned tattle? And I really want to stand up for taking the piss. A lot of what we do is taking the piss out of the ridiculous content these people put out. Maybe don’t put out personal stuff if people taking the piss out of it upsets you?

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
When you join thread 31
Fraus be like "are you done?"
That's a mole

Well you threatened the fraus
But it's #193 now
That's a moleeeee! 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
When the fox sniffs
When the glove dies
When I’m feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite shins
And then I don’t feel ... so bad.

Oh, wait. Wrong song.

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Criticism is anonymous because those darling influencers will send their flying monkeys after you if you dare to criticize.
Just read that, uh, ~article~, and it doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. What she seems to be saying is 'influencers aren't accountable to the public but the public (ie tattle posters) should be accountable to influencers.' What a load of old nonsense! I swear, people are getting thicker.

Oh incidentally, Gr*zia, this appeared at the bottom of the piece. They want it both ways. To slag off people themselves whilst pointing the finger at the non-monetised slagging off. Stop taking your readers for thickos and maybe commission something a little more insightful.
Screenshot 2021-06-05 at 09.13.35.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

MancBee

VIP Member
That soup veg pack is meant to be cooked quickly, that is why the veg is cut into teeny tiny pieces. 10 minutes on the hob and it is done. Why have it simmering away for hours and hours? It is just not necessary. You don't have to cook veg long and slow, it doesn't need tenderising like a cheap cut of meat. What a dickhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71