Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Yes, same babe. I pay £5 a month on Patreon to the Small Town Murder podcast guys and I get hours of entertainment. It's a bargain but like so many of the grifters and tin rattlers, platforms like this get abused! I really wish it was regulated. I really hate the instahuns with a vengeance and the includes our wee smol pixie, for that reason.
Mine was Dark Topic, I love Jack Luna!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

StringyMango

Chatty Member
It was Sunday last week Jack made an appearance. This may be a weekly thing.

To paraphrase the Bangles, it's just another manic Sunday, woah woah, 'cause that's the cabal's funday, woah woah, we don't have to run day, woah woah.
🤣Brava!! Can't remember the last time I thought of the Bangles, but am so glad to be reminded.♥

💃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I'm sure I remember a more close up pic of the bag in question before, the last time she was humble bragging about it she posted it. It'll be in these threads somewhere from a good while back

Reactions: 15

StringyMango

Chatty Member
So, they are the aparthotel walls? But the other day there was the Room of Requirement (John Lewis scrapyard) cleanup, which must have been home. Home? Away? I’m utterly confused. 🥺🥺🥺

Schrodinger’s Jack.

If she’s back at the aparthotel, I guess she got a weekend pass to go home?
Babe same. Unless Our Jackie packed a slow cooker in with the rest of her luggage..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14

indigomoon

She could go on The Repair Shop. It's the only tv show she has a chance of getting on now.
Yes, she should do this and get her manky nails and equally manky attitude repaired.

I don’t think that is the mulberry bag. I can’t think of a style like that with flat sides and a detachable strap. The Alexa has the front buckles but also has pleated sides so it can open up wider. There is no postman’s lock on the front or oak tree plate. The messenger bags have no front buckles. I don’t know all the discontinued bags but also we know she lies.
Either way, it looks rank like it has sat in a puddle of slop.
I think you are correct. Vintage Mulberry don't have a plate either, it was stamped into the leather, much like this one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

bladiesla

VIP Member
Tom Kerridge is on the One Show, chatting about Marcus and cooking in a kettle. We'll see if they mention their 'working behind the scenes ' buddy...
Anyone else watching the three part drama 'Time', and thinking of that horrible scene when reading 'cooking with a kettle'?

• Heart
Reactions: 13