Jack Monroe #193 Mama, pass the UNICEF statistics and the Hansards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, they are the aparthotel walls? But the other day there was the Room of Requirement (John Lewis scrapyard) cleanup, which must have been home. Home? Away? I’m utterly confused. 🥺🥺🥺

Schrodinger’s Jack.

If she’s back at the aparthotel, I guess she got a weekend pass to go home?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Enid Blyton has been dead for half a century, get over it.
I read that in the voice of Siobhan Sharpe from Twenty Twelve/W1A.

The guitar‘s making me nervous. It’s like she read the suggestion here about “dropping bars“, and her mind went “Ed Sheeran”.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I read that in the voice of Siobhan Sharpe from Twenty Twelve/W1A.

The guitar‘s making me nervous. It’s like she read the suggestion here about “dropping bars“, and her mind went “Ed Sheeran”.
I bet she can do Kumbayah (sp?) from her church youth group days...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just perplexed to see them referred to as “charity shops”. I thought in Southend parlance they were known as “thrift stores” 🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Looking forward to a David Brent-esque video of her playing that guitar (though David Brent could actually play, haah)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I googled 'cassoulet' and Jack's is the only one that looks exactly like an infected wound.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I always thought the point of cassoulet was fat. Lovely, delicious, fat. Just remembered her recommending having it in a sandwich, or COLD with pasta and I

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
This does remind me that my mum once got quite annoyed with me and my dad describing anything even vaguely similar (from soup to any type of stew) as "cassoulet", because it sounds pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, they are the aparthotel walls? But the other day there was the Room of Requirement (John Lewis scrapyard) cleanup, which must have been home. Home? Away? I’m utterly confused. 🥺🥺🥺

Schrodinger’s Jack.

If she’s back at the aparthotel, I guess she got a weekend pass to go home?
Babe same. Unless Our Jackie packed a slow cooker in with the rest of her luggage..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
[QUOTE"SarcasticEllis, post: 5174537, member: 27531"]
I didn’t know Jack played guitar
I'm sure she plays it with the same level of skillz as the piano.

Please let there be a video of her playing
🤞
[/QUOTE]
Smelly cat, smelly cat what are they feeding you…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
[QUOTE"SarcasticEllis, post: 5174537, member: 27531"]
I didn’t know Jack played guitar
I'm sure she plays it with the same level of skillz as the piano.

Please let there be a video of her playing
🤞
[/QUOTE]
I LOVE the pic of her on the piano with her arm across it and her head down, strong David Brent vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.