Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hannah123

VIP Member
Reading this thread and seeing she fucked up with the Manchester flat makes me happy in a very spiteful way. People like Victoria have for too long seen housing in Manchester as an investment for their own wealth and greed rather than the basic right it should be. Rent in this city has doubled in the last 7-8 years because of their greed, it’s completely unattainable for young people who grow up or go to uni here to live in flats that now charge £1500 a month for rent. May more people fail and waste money like she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

QueenDecember

VIP Member
⚠⛔ ladies! i'm sure we're already in the same camp but just in case....

DO NOT do what this bimbo is promoting -- walking distracted on your phones while listening to bulky ass headphones in any city. Especially if you're in shoes that keep you off balance... as she is trying to keep pointing and walking her legs at the same time in those stilettos lol

It's a dangerous thing to do that can lead to getting hurt in traffic or otherwise -- not to mention robbed. Always, always, always be aware of your surroundings.

For a practical suggestion -- when I want to listen to an audiobook or music walking here in NY... it's only with ONE airpod in and the second ear left open to hear everything around me.

Stay safe! Don't trust the bimbo!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Lpops

Guys drop everything! You can use these headphones to listen to music AND podcasts! Not only that, you can use them in the gym AND on your commute AND on the go!!! Revolutionary!View attachment 2374776
Whattttttttt? That’s great news! I always find it hard to fit my music headphones, podcast headphones, gym headphones, commute headphones and on the go headphones in my gifted Stine Goya bag.

I thank the lord for Vic and her Ads everyday. I’ll buy those Dyson ones, look like a Dr Who Cyberman and my life will have significantly improved too 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 40

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Vic is food shaming on TikTok. Her date and peanut butter snack "may not be healthy, but it's not a piece of cake" 🙄 Fuck right off with your disordered eating, ya bint.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Claud123

Chatty Member
Has she even addressed the fact that she hasn’t put out a video this week?
Well...

After an influencer post a "woe is me" photo on Instagram, comes a non-video week followed by late video titled "WE NEED TO TALK" / "A LIFE UPDATE" / "WHATS BEEN GOING ON" something like that. Along with a cringe thumbnail of the influencer crying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Imagine the engagement they would get on their posts and videos if they actually decided to talk about it. Pull back the curtain and let everyone know how unhealthy this 'job' is. Imagine how they could turn around the whole game, Make a video about how they are going to stop showing everyone the glossy finish and show the actual mess of it. Talk about all the backstabbing and games, go back to fashion she actually likes and is her vibe instead of looking like a wife on one of those shows. I would watch the crap out of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lilac Wine

Don’t think this was posted yet

View attachment 2400251
He really should stop reading here. Loads of people don’t have kids, it’s not a big deal. I’m happily child free and support it and I fully believe Vic doesn’t want kids. People question his choice because a very short time ago, he was giddy with excitement about moving into their new home so they could have kids. If he’s going to answer a question about it, why not say, I used to want kids but after many discussions over the years I changed my mind and I’m happy with my choice, or whatever. But in typical influencer fashion, he claims ‘haters gonna hate’ and avoids the reality.

• Heart
  • Haha

Geranium

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she is claiming to be giving up sugar when she’s practically living on sugar. Honey, dried fruit, berries, bananas, smoothies…..all sugar.
Just because it’s not in a packet labelled Tate & Lyle doesn’t mean it’s not sugar!

• Heart
  • Haha

supershark

VIP Member
Watched her latest vlog and there’s something so sad, very about this woman.

She’s painfully insecure, lost and uncomfortable in her skin. But rather than use the much needed time alone to sit and do inner work — she manically spins around on camera talking a mile a minute about health while having no real idea what she’s talking about and contradicting the words coming out of her mouth with the ingredients she’s piling into bowls.

As a human being — it made me sad watching this other human being try to fill a day alone, running away from whatever deep—seeded negative thoughts are in her mind and filming it all.

She tries and wants so HARD to be something… that I can’t quite put my finger on… but never reaches it.

Obviously she needs severe therapy but like an addict… won’t till she hits rock bottom or has some other kind of wake-up call. But it’ll be hard to reach that point because she cuts off ANY one who tries to point ANYthing out to her that she labels immediately as “hate” and finds it so very hard to relax, settle into her skin and examine who she is.

I sincerely hope for her wellbeing that she finds her way but as she is — she’s going to continue that cycle of highs then crashing lows she even acknowledged.

And insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, right? Well that’s her. Spinning on a hamster wheel like a fragile, insecure and lost human.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

QueenDecember

VIP Member
everything about this woman is pitiful to me:

her lack of self
her mental state
her narcissistic and pessimistic personality
her ignorance
her chronic discontent while also being arrogant as hell
her manic state and thoughts
her try-hard, label-obsessed style
her negative attitude while trying to project positivity
her emotional instability
her constant consumerism killing the planet she claims to want to protect
her refusal to evaluate herself and blame xyz for whatever not going her way
her performance like she has a perfect marriage when we ALL see the issues
her lack of friendships that align with who she wants to be
her thin skin and inability to tolerate an ounce of constructive feedback
her stubborn and rigid frame of mind
her obsession with free shit she doesn’t need

I could go on.

She needs a YEAR or more of mostly offline time to do fundamental, core work. Alex too!

the magraths are soooooo toxic and represent everything wrong with influencer culture.

Last night I watched several Amelia vlogs and while she does have her quirks, thats a woman who knows who she is and has a life and social circle that aligns with who she is. Everything about the Magraths is out of alignment. They’re essentially both walking oxymorons

• Heart
  • Haha
She said "a friend asked what the difference is in all her other fab trips and a honeymoon' 😂 😂😂 its us, we're the friend! And she goes on to say she wont be working and being told what shoe to wear with what purse, babe no one is telling you what to do, they are PAYING you to do that.
Holy hell look at the prices of nihi sumba, I cant wait to see what room they picked.

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
here's the thing with this chick

NO ONE believes she thinks victoria secret bras are great. If so she'd have already talked about them.

Last year she flogged some other cheap bra brand who apparently doesn't work with her anymore and guess what? She never talks about them now that the paycheck cut out

there's no authenticity with this chick and as a result her word/opinion means jack shit.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Funny how the other week she was booking the flights to Bali, yet now she’s on the beg for a hotel! Why not book a holiday like the rest of us, ya know, look up hotels, read reviews, PAY FULL PRICE and voila! Holiday booked. Simple.

• Haha
  • Heart