Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression she intended on having it styled as a real home from the outset and intended on offering it out as a “shoot venue”, a bit like House Curious (except with no business sense or style).

Reactions: 4
I got the impression she intended on having it styled as a real home from the outset and intended on offering it out as a “shoot venue”, a bit like House Curious (except with no business sense or style).
Ohh hmm good point. But also, with all this massive furniture, there's no room for equipment. I would think if she was decorating it as a studio in consultation with a profesh firm, they would've decided on simple lines, easy to move furniture, and an aesthetic that could be easily manipulated with simple tweaks for more tailored sets? I'm thinking like Abi Marvel's Arva space is a very specific aesthetic, but if Vic were a shrewd #bossbabe, she would want the space to appeal to the most people, no?

Reactions: 11
Ohh hmm good point. But also, with all this massive furniture, there's no room for equipment. I would think if she was decorating it as a studio in consultation with a profesh firm, they would've decided on simple lines, easy to move furniture, and an aesthetic that could be easily manipulated with simple tweaks for more tailored sets? I'm thinking like Abi Marvel's Arva space is a very specific aesthetic, but if Vic were a shrewd #bossbabe, she would want the space to appeal to the most people, no?
Absolutely, but she’s as thick as mince.😉

Reactions: 11
No because she is dumb. She doesn’t have a natural business instinct.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, and if this interior decorating firm does mostly commercial spaces, having to switch quickly to decorating a residential space was probably a bit like "ehhh 🙄🙄🙄." They ran the numbers, didn't want to give up the work, so are doing their best with Screechy Vic and Husband-Not-Son's apartment-not-studio.
As it’s my profession, I truly feel for that design team. Nothing more frustrating than to have been hired for one’s training, experience and expertise and then be basically ignored while the client’s ego runs amok, and you have to end up incorporating her wrong choices. You definitely don’t want your name on the job, and you most definitely do not include it in your portfolio. It’s a no win for a designer even if the money is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
”Sofa looking as an unmade bed” — yes, yes and yes.

I was actually excited to see what the design team would do with the apartment, but no, the Stupids, sorry, the Magraths had to impose their Very Important Opinion on everything.

Reactions: 14
Oh what fun…… make up done by a 5 year old! ( It is a joke isn’t it?)

IMG_1465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
she looks like a corpse with that eyeshadow and contour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
all the in demand girlies are on luxe brand trips and she's whipping out a lame laptop ad?

#notimpressed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Change of heart” 😂🤥
---
“New York interior styling” she says, more like Yorkshire, England styling…
sounds like the freeholders have enforced their lease! I assume that part of ensuring people live in these properties is that someone should be registered there. I am confused though as I believe this property was purchased in the name of one of her companies (based on latest accounts). If there’s a mortgage on the property it would mean it’s been applied for on the basis of being a business, possibly a buy to let, so she’d have to tell the bank and update this if it’s going to be a second home.If she’s purchased it in the business name it will be very obvious when the accounts are next released.She also wouldn’t actually be allowed to live here in this case. And if she did really want to she would have to declare all sorts to HMRC and would technically have to pay rent?! It’s all very confusing if you Google “can I live in property owned by my company”. Not only do we all have to pay £400 if you want an airwrap, but it will be paid for with income that’s been taxed, and the cost will add a nice 20% VAT. I’m fed up with the influencers gettingexpensive gifts, getting paid and not paying their fair share.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell what has she done to her jaw? it looks awful, she needs to stop that asap or she's going to end up looking like bo selecta!

Reactions: 7
Latest vlog - an entire day of beauty treatments from 10-7pm - skin hair nails you name it. Complains she’s so exhausted.

That again - she gets a day full of thousands of pounds worth of freebies, where you can sit back and be pampered and not even have to pay for the privilege - during the week when we’re out doing proper jobs - and has the nerve to say how exhausted she is. Wow.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.