Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she tottered in those heels, I was quite worried she'd faceplant onto the pavement. 😂 😂 😂
She looks so uncomfortable and ridiculous walking in those heels. If you can't manage walking in that heel height, don't buy the shoes. Clown.
What do you expect when the girl never leaves her attic?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
⚠⛔ ladies! i'm sure we're already in the same camp but just in case....

DO NOT do what this bimbo is promoting -- walking distracted on your phones while listening to bulky ass headphones in any city. Especially if you're in shoes that keep you off balance... as she is trying to keep pointing and walking her legs at the same time in those stilettos lol

It's a dangerous thing to do that can lead to getting hurt in traffic or otherwise -- not to mention robbed. Always, always, always be aware of your surroundings.

For a practical suggestion -- when I want to listen to an audiobook or music walking here in NY... it's only with ONE airpod in and the second ear left open to hear everything around me.

Stay safe! Don't trust the bimbo!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Don’t think this was posted yet

View attachment 2400251
He really should stop reading here. Loads of people don’t have kids, it’s not a big deal. I’m happily child free and support it and I fully believe Vic doesn’t want kids. People question his choice because a very short time ago, he was giddy with excitement about moving into their new home so they could have kids. If he’s going to answer a question about it, why not say, I used to want kids but after many discussions over the years I changed my mind and I’m happy with my choice, or whatever. But in typical influencer fashion, he claims ‘haters gonna hate’ and avoids the reality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
From the horses mouth.
Still don't believe it.
He’s probably been brainwashed by a new Land Rover (Range Rover?), an apartment/studio in Manchester and other assorted shiny “toys.” And, I think we can pretty much all agree that he’s really not allowed to think too much on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Again with the terrible photography advice. Hope people know that cameras have a certain number of photos you can take before it starts to crap out on you. It might be a high number before that happens, but NOT taking unnecessary shots will help you keep your camera in good condition and make you a better photographer faster! And in this economy, we all don't have the privilege of begging companies to give us free stuff 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Again with the terrible photography advice. Hope people know that cameras have a certain number of photos you can take before it starts to crap out on you. It might be a high number before that happens, but NOT taking unnecessary shots will help you keep your camera in good condition and make you a better photographer faster! And in this economy, we all don't have the privilege of begging companies to give us free stuff 🙃
Oh come on, this is just silly. Getting out there and practicing is good advice (and obvious).

Reactions: 18
Oh come on, this is just silly. Getting out there and practicing is good advice (and obvious).
Not denying that you shouldn't go out and practice but you should learn the technical stuff at the same time. Plus- learning the technical stuff also helps people to learn how to use their camera properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Vic is food shaming on TikTok. Her date and peanut butter snack "may not be healthy, but it's not a piece of cake" 🙄 duck right off with your disordered eating, ya bint.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Vic is food shaming on TikTok. Her date and peanut butter snack "may not be healthy, but it's not a piece of cake" 🙄 duck right off with your disordered eating, ya bint.
Just one date? 😂😂😂 I was waiting for her to put it in a bowl of ice cream or on top of cheesecake. I’m so disappointed 😂

Reactions: 14
Just one date? 😂😂😂 I was waiting for her to put it in a bowl of ice cream or on top of cheesecake. I’m so disappointed 😂
I know. It’s so teeny! She is really in the throes of her own eating disorder…so thoughtful and generous of her to export it to her followers.

Reactions: 16
Her reeel with those satin slip dresses, all look fugly and ill fitting on her
it also shows her in her true element, where she belongs- cringey wannabe strip-teasing in her Attic!

Reactions: 17
I don't want to seem cruel, but Alex being so bitter and prissy that he keeps reading his wife's tattle thread is so funny to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she for real. All I can see is her nipples. Those "dresses" are like fancy nightgowns

Reactions: 15
I don't want to seem cruel, but Alex being so bitter and prissy that he keeps reading his wife's tattle thread is so funny to me...
Bet he doesn’t stop there… I think Vic probably annoys him as much as she annoys us that he’s probably a VIP tattler on here. 😂😂😂

Hey babes 👋
---
Is she for real. All I can see is her nipples. Those "dresses" are like fancy nightgowns
They’re like £2k each too 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
They’re like £2k each too 😭
[/QUOTE]

£2k and couldn’t be arsed to steam them before showing them to us. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.