Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly baffled. She didn’t show us 1 cool pic of Tokyo! She’s been indoor for days eyefucking herself in different outfits. How can she be so dull and bad at her job?
Tamara goes on those junkets all the time, and I’m always gobsmacked by how short the trips are, yet she goes on all the outings, shows the things she has time to see. I always am interested in those trips on her vlogs and other channels. I do not understand Vic at all.

Reactions: 18
In reality, they don’t have a lot of money, and they rely on brands to bring them anywhere. She’s rehashing that Cle-stuff because that is all they did. They are so self-absorbed that they don’t do anything unless it is free!
They have loads of money. She just doesn't want to spend any of it.

Reactions: 14
Mrs Vicky only got 1 invite during this fashion season, so of course she needs to stretch out any content she can get. Yet… limited and uninspiring.

Reactions: 15
Yep.. turns out it was a 3 day trip in total and looks like it was all spent inside..
So now she'll act like she's going straight on another press trip when in actuality she was in Tokyo for 3 days and then flew home because, god forbid, she spend her own money to extend her trip in one of the coolest countries on the planet.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
How many couture week invites will our “leading” UK fashion influencer receive?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couture has alrdy started and the gang is all there.

Frow has never been to Couture so she is most likely back in her attic!

Reactions: 9
unbelievable!!

she Is using an “ad” to beg Fendi to give her freebies and using her birthday as a manipulation tactic?? This is so transparent. She’s been silent on her socials for weeks and all the sudden is feeling chatty???

How bout just be grateful they tossed you a bone under your new management!

So typical of this shrew to not be satisfied and want more more moreeeeeeeee!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Reading this thread and seeing she fucked up with the Manchester flat makes me happy in a very spiteful way. People like Victoria have for too long seen housing in Manchester as an investment for their own wealth and greed rather than the basic right it should be. Rent in this city has doubled in the last 7-8 years because of their greed, it’s completely unattainable for young people who grow up or go to uni here to live in flats that now charge £1500 a month for rent. May more people fail and waste money like she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I used to live in Tokyo, that spot (Shibuya Sky) opened just before I left and it's beautiful, on a good day you can see all the way to Fuji. If you don't have a lot of time in Tokyo is a good spot to go to, that's not the top though there is a level above where there is no net above you and you don't get as many reflections but it might not have been open if it was windy/rainy and they don't really let you take much up there other than your phone. I was too scared to go to the edge but my husband went and I have some great pictures I expect she gets a tourist/fashionista "get out of jail free card" but I actually can't believe she wore a crop top out in public in Japan. She must have been getting some wicked side eye.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it wasn’t for city crossing you wouldn’t notice she was in Japan. What weak content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.