Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had extensions put in during fashion week, there's a picture somewhere in the threads.
But i wouldn't be able to tell if she has them still, or new ones, I don't know. It was all very suspicious about how suddenly she had very long hair, and wanted the root darker...

Reactions: 4
Just gonna leave this one here
She’s so bizarre. I guess she’s depressed? Or dye doesn’t want to Husband to claim the depression spotlight all to himself?

She could reduce the “hard work” of “womaning” by 50 percent if she stopped faffing so much with her eyebrows. It’s ridiculous! They’re completely unnatural looking and totally distracting.

Reactions: 17
Gross. She forgot to squeeze „scratch my ass” onto that list. Vicky needs help. It’s her choice to do those things. If it’s your choice, stop complaining.
Exactly, she doesn't have to do any of those things if she doesn't want to. Maybe time to stop cosplaying and discover who she really is again?

Reactions: 9
Just gonna leave this one here
I love it when she tries to be funny and relatable but actually just exposes how little she has going on in her life and how superficial and shallow it is. Like girl, that's a nice pamper evening for most women, and I say this as someone who doesn't have kids and therefore arguably has more time for myself than most people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2345987
is she trying to look sultry? With her eyes wonky like that?
She looks so old, in a rich old had a lot of Botox sort of way. Not fresh faced or youthful at all. It's not her I don't think, it's the hair styling, the brows, the make-up, the lips, the slightly discoloured white parts of the dress. If she was going for timeless bridal in a Miss Havisham way, she's nailed it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.