Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dyson is really really struggling to sell those headphones, aren’t they? 🤣
That is because it is a stupid invention, I mean ridiculous. The staff must have been smoking some good drugs the day they came up with the idea :LOL:. Plus the price is a months rent for some people

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow gobsmacked she used poor mental health to flog headphones! That’s low. People must have complained to her as the latest story has changed to ‘how music is so important to her’ instead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Quoting my post to say I wonder if she was crying (again) bc Tamara did a shoot for British Vogue in Tokyo
Funny how she always loves saying that she is “the only UK influencer” to do this or that, but in reality there are so many others like Patricia Beight or Tamara that have worked with British Vogue.
Danielle Marian is working with so many beauty brands and is way better than Victoria in makeup. In fact she is terrible at fashion and not great in makeup either with bad fake tan situation at all times.
What is she good at? She needs to find her niche.
She isn’t even good at posting as her last video was 2 weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Again with the drivel about how important music is to her 🙄 she listens to music every day. Wow, she must be the only one!

Also, not a chance that she was listening to Jagged Little Pill when she was six. What parent would allow that? A 6 year old listening to someone singing "duck"? Get over yourself, you daft bint. Just do a normal ad for the headphones!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys

I have to share. Music is important to me… and I’m definitely very special in that bc music is so rare!! As are speakers and gosh it’s hard to find a set of headphones

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m certain if we put our heads together we could name at least 5 or 6 solo trips they’ve taken to the tropics and that mountain place last year

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m certain if we put our heads together we could name at least 5 or 6 solo trips they’ve taken to the tropics and that mountain place last year
What are the chances the bish wrangled her and her son a free "honeymoon"?! And will be filming content throughout it?! Anyone feeling lucky and want to wager some $£€¥?

PUHLEASE. Girl, bye. How many holidays have you been on this year alone and you've got the AUDACITY to be all giddy about a honeymoon that you've basically been in 20-fold your entire marriage???? Nope. Not in this cost of living crisis. Not in this climate crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Two weeks and that borefest 🥱🥱🥱🥱. God she has nothing interesting on has she. Bet she gets a discounted stay in parts on her "honeymoon"

Reactions: 10
She said "a friend asked what the difference is in all her other fab trips and a honeymoon' 😂 😂😂 its us, we're the friend! And she goes on to say she wont be working and being told what shoe to wear with what purse, babe no one is telling you what to do, they are PAYING you to do that.
Holy hell look at the prices of nihi sumba, I cant wait to see what room they picked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And she goes on to say she wont be working and being told what shoe to wear with what purse, babe no one is telling you what to do, they are PAYING you to do that.
Also, we know that with the outfits she puts together, there is no way a brand is saying pair this with that. They probably look through their promo bin (and it's the very bottom after the real fashion influencers get their pr) and send her some options and cross their fingers that she wears an outfit that is at least slightly cohesive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said "a friend asked what the difference is in all her other fab trips and a honeymoon' 😂 😂😂 its us, we're the friend! And she goes on to say she wont be working and being told what shoe to wear with what purse, babe no one is telling you what to do, they are PAYING you to do that.
Holy hell look at the prices of nihi sumba, I cant wait to see what room they picked.
the hell she won’t! She will ONE HUNDRED PERCENT be filming/glued to her phone/affiliate link the duck out of it/flog this “honeymoon” until the very last droplet of content she can. Absolutely no difference from the other million tropical trips she’s been on. She can’t exist any other way! Remember her “my marriage is in trouble! We’re going on a rEaL vacation for some quality time!” *continues to post content every single day…

BORING.
PREDICTABLE.
YAWN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the hell she won’t! She will ONE HUNDRED PERCENT be filming/glued to her phone/affiliate link the duck out of it/flog this “honeymoon” until the very last droplet of content she can. Absolutely no difference from the other million tropical trips she’s been on. She can’t exist any other way! Remember her “my marriage is in trouble! We’re going on a rEaL vacation for some quality time!” *continues to post content every single day…

BORING.
PREDICTABLE.
YAWN.
Yeah, I remember that. If my husband acted that way, I'd be coming back home even more discouraged. If not entirely sure divorce is the only option left. She lost me after that little spiel. It's all about the simoleons for this bish.

Reactions: 8
trying to watch her new vlog but her lisp is driving me mad. It's so sharp and irritating

Dear Alex -- please smooth out your audio to bring down the intensity. It HURTS through headphones

Reactions: 9
Thats really helpful to see what the colour of a lipstick is like, applying it over another lipstick 🙄 top beauty influencer right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not really a comment on her but this exchange on her latest disordered eating TikTok cracks me up

imagine thinking lemon isn’t acidic. 🍋 Good gosh her minions are as dumb as she 🤣😆😂🤣😂

this person made me second guess myself but noooo… alas, lemon is acidic
This reminds me when my grandma will tell me old wives tales to help my reflux. "A table spoon of strong mustard" "have a shot of Apple cider vinegar" . Like if my high dose proton pump inhibitor isnt helping even when I eat plain why do you think a big glob of mustard is gonna help? :ROFLMAO: I do love that she cares enough to give me advice even if it isn't good advice.

My stomach acid is destroying my own stomach grandma, It doesn't need me to help it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.