Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmmmmk

Sorry I'm behind the times, can anyone give a summary of the Lydia / Victoria fallout?

Reactions: 5

josiexxxx

In what world is wearing ill fitting clothes with a bra exposed "work wear vibes"? She really has no clue, does she?
View attachment 2440352
Pic is from Insta and her explanation of the outfit/vibe she was going for is from TikTok.
This reel is so bad as well because it’s all about the bag, and the jewellery and her hair and not about the actual clothes she’s selling 😂

Reactions: 5

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
She had extensions put in during fashion week, there's a picture somewhere in the threads.
But i wouldn't be able to tell if she has them still, or new ones, I don't know. It was all very suspicious about how suddenly she had very long hair, and wanted the root darker...

Reactions: 4

lmjcb

Peek the “See, I do eat an adequate amount of food” edit in the vlog and the constant listing of everything she’s eaten. You’re fooling nobody babes.

Also, just me that find the way she says ‘serum’ annoying. She says ‘sur-um’ rather than ‘sea-rum’.
This is just a Northern thing to be fair

Sparklebox

Just found this thread. What has happened to her voice? She used to sound so much more Northern. It’s really throwing me off

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Wow I didn't know. Was that on Josie's vlog? I don't remember that, but I usually skip the parts where that child appears :D

Then maybe she was crying the other day cause her child is so spoiled that cost her a wedding invitation 🤣
I think it was on Josie's channel since I don't watch Victoria

I posted a few screenshots here

goldblums

We have not heard anything about HC for a while - is she still working with them?
Or did I just get really good at ignoring that?

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I got the impression she intended on having it styled as a real home from the outset and intended on offering it out as a “shoot venue”, a bit like House Curious (except with no business sense or style).

niogkjd

Havnt been keeping up with her. But does she have extensions? Or suddenly really long hair?

Reactions: 3

adviseplz

VIP Member
Their solicitor may not have asked/been told of their commercial intentions, otherwise it would have been highlighted.
Yeah that makes sense, but insane as to why they wouldn’t be fully transparent with the solicitor. And/or read through the lease themselves.

So must've been a cash purchase then?

Reactions: 3