Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
We're rewatching Season 2 of Drag Race UK and I was struck by just how much Veronica Green in episode 1 reminds me of Vic. Too orange complexion, mismatched hands and face, overlined lips and thirsty hair. It's uncanny.

Screenshot_20230828_011543_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_8938.jpeg

Literally any computer can do all that??
but she isnt paid to say that
She uses Apple products in all her content, so this constant ad for another computer is so out of sync.
And who tf sits like that on the bed to be all professional.

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Ok, why is she so insistent on wearing ankle straps?

Also, I'm 99% sure I wore that dress, with black tights back in 2008 when I thought I was Sienna Miller.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maisie doats

Sorry to gatecrash the thread folks but I have to let off steam. She has always been annoying but lately the ‘poor me attitude’ and ‘one day I will explain things to you’ crap is just so desperate. She has complained that her marriage was going through a rough patch because they don’t have quality time together so off they pop to the Maldives for a holiday which turned into a Tommy Hilfiger AD. Her latest vlog? We are going on holiday with friends which end up as more work because they had outfits to shoot. If I hear clay de poo or sky movies one more time I will scream. She try’s to nurture her audience into thinking she is friends with them then slaps them with a big fat advert for her crappy jewellery. Does she really think her audience can’t see what she’s doing? If your marriage is in trouble take proper time off without taking your camera with you. I don’t see her marriage surviving because that husband of hers is drowning, is lost with no purpose and she seriously needs to get her priorities in order. Sad really but she knows and it’s what she does with that information which will determine the rest of her private life. Career isn’t everything Victoria especially when you have no one to share it with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed her obsession with Suzie lately? She followed just Suzie for the first days of Threads and they both posted about it. She put a picture of her and Suzie as the first slide of her bday IG post.
I think Vic needs to constantly surround herself with less successful women to feel good about herself. Sue is a barnacle and will climb on to anyone she can to feel cool and special. They're like two peas in a vapid and narcissistic pod.

I think their friendship with Amelia is the same. She's basically an influencer as a hobby because of family money, so she mostly just gives Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum access. Otherwise she's kind of useless.

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_8722.jpeg

Reluctant to post more on insta cos she is worried pple wont watch her youtube?
Why is she trying to “limit” her severely belated insta updates then always end up begging for engagement?

Engagement usually comes with lively updated natural-ish content…. Not with her silly contrived tensed feet posing and pouty mouth selfies which are posted at least a week late.

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Looks like there are a few empty chairs at the Larry King event 🙊 The fact she's made this hair event all about her is very telling ("it makes my heart so happy that so many of you still come out to meet me"). Girl, you're the hair model. Get over yourself.

• Haha

icannoteven

VIP Member
IMG_7893.jpeg

so explain what exactly is a shirt supposed to do? What did she ask her shirt to do?
Fking dumb caption?? Or is it just me.

also Vic literally tiptoeing around in her attic. Can she relax her feet for once?

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I subscribe- it’s called The Mill and it is Vic. It’s thanks to these newspapers that people like her get outed, and it’s worth the £7 a month.

I’ve been told from a v knowledgeable source that there’s more to come out about her and this.

Serves her right!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
In her lastest vlog, Amelia said that they were all struggling and needed to regroup and lean on each other. Call me cruel, but i actually think that being an influencer is so vacuous that it might be eating up their souls.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Her FW content is SO BAD!! She just doesn’t get it! She makes a full post with slides from the Kaithe show a day late. Vic, you’re not a fashion journalist, nobody wants to see images from the show on your page, we saw them yesterday. If you want to show you were there, post the images on your stories IN REAL TIME, and make a grid post of yourself dressed by the brand on your way to the show on the streets of NY, and also of yourself interacting with other influencers at the show. This is what people want to see! Why is it so hard for her???

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
The scene in the restaurant with Vic talking about the food. Like Alex would allow her to eat all that food.

Look at the expression of the lady in the background.
Alex zooms in on her face.
We feel the same lady, we feel the same.

Screenshot_20230915_092608_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092621_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092625_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092628_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230915_092604_YouTube.jpg

Everything about Vic is so fake and try hard. The fake giggle, squinching of her eyes with that stupid grin makes me want to throat punch her.

• Haha
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Latest vlog - an entire day of beauty treatments from 10-7pm - skin hair nails you name it. Complains she’s so exhausted.

That again - she gets a day full of thousands of pounds worth of freebies, where you can sit back and be pampered and not even have to pay for the privilege - during the week when we’re out doing proper jobs - and has the nerve to say how exhausted she is. Wow.

• Angry
  • Sick

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Wow, such luxury! She now flogs Victoria’s Secret.

IMG_1502.png

IMG_1503.jpeg

Her career is definitely angrily scraping the bottom of a rusty barrel.

• Haha
  • Sick

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I hope I can explain this right (and this is only
from word of mouth, like all of us here we can’t ever guarantee it’s the truth) but the rumour is the reason she’s removed reference to the fact they bought it for business purposes isn’t because she’s not technically allowed to use those flats for business but it’s because they're trying to gag The Mill (and others outlets) by saying it’s her home and therefore naming her will make her ‘home address’ public.

They’re not bothered about what they did, it’s just that apparently this way they are trying to stop her name being linked to the controversy. It’s in Capital&Centric/Tim Heatley’s interest to try to quash this because the amount of bad publicity it will generate would be huge and as the article says, they’re already going down the drain but have billions invested in upcoming projects.

As soon as someone can prove its not her home, she did buy it as a studio (and therefore a business address) she will get named.

I’ve had a whiff of dodgy stuff going on but had zero idea it was being outed until I saw that first email from The Mill. It didn’t take much asking around to find out what was going on.

This is just another example of the ego driven 1% who are obsessed with wealth and who look down on the rest of us underestimating the intelligence of the people they exploit. Whether you’re a viewer of Vic or someone who bought one of these flats you are going to be pissed off that they thought she was above the rules that the rest of us have to live by. They thought we were stupid and we’re not, and now they’re in the shit and it’s entirely their own making.

• Heart

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Such a weirdo for constantly referring to her and her son as mom and dad when she doesn’t even want kids
IMG_8215.png

• Sick
  • Angry

prive0505

Chatty Member
Her latest vlog made me sad. She just seems so empty…. How many times has she said that she wants to start eating healthy/cut out sugar but then proceeds to make the same old smoothie with loads of (natural) sugar in it which I doubt she even drinks, and then a rhubarb pie as a post-workout treat which she definitely didn’t even touch! She screams ED behaviour, and I’m certain Alex fuels it. I wonder if Alex even goes so far as to make fun of her legs? She is so insecure about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Instead of begging people to watch her vlogs because they worked so hard on them (isn’t that your job?!?!), she should tell people how they’ll benefit from watching them. “If you haven’t been to Copenhagen Fashion Week, my vlog features these brands, and these shows, in these locations… etc.”

• Heart