Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Megansnarkle for the thread suggestion:

Thread highlights:

1.Victoria was foolish enough to think to rent out her Manchester apartment as a studio, only to find out that it cannot be used for commercial purposes.
2. They are thinking of buying a Land Rover Defender, alongside the Evoque and the Porsche Taycan (on loan).
3. Cried on the Range Rover about mental and marital issues.
4. Went on a gifted holiday to the Maldives, and they promoted everything except the hotel!

Continue here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love the title so much 😂 she’s gonna have another cry session when se reads it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love the thread title 🤣 . She is so inconsistent with her vlogs, no uploads this week. probably too busy feeling sorry for herself:cry:

Reactions: 17
Love the thread title 🤣 . She is so inconsistent with her vlogs, no uploads this week. probably too busy feeling sorry for herself:cry:
Well she did hire a friend to do that for her, but she probably did not pay or bitched about filming on time. So they left. Good for the friend, though.

All these fails and loss of a career and Victoria can’t see she is the toxic one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"take pictures of everything" sure explains why she's keen on posting those outtakes to all her socials and blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fendi posted and tagged Tamara on their insta…Vic uploading a crying pic in 3…2…
IMG_6107.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has she even addressed the fact that she hasn’t put out a video this week?
Well...

After an influencer post a "woe is me" photo on Instagram, comes a non-video week followed by late video titled "WE NEED TO TALK" / "A LIFE UPDATE" / "WHATS BEEN GOING ON" something like that. Along with a cringe thumbnail of the influencer crying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Is today’s TikTok her look for Jodie’s wedding this weekend? It’s dreadful! Someone has commented it’s just an incredibly expensive nightie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is today’s TikTok her look for Jodie’s wedding this weekend? It’s dreadful! Someone has commented it’s just an incredibly expensive nightie.
She wore that last weekend, not for Josie. I think Josie had a different dress code (like green and floral, or something annoying like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still can’t believe she wore this to a summer partyView attachment 2248194
Yes you can! She always gets it wrong. I think it’s hilarious that when she is dressed by a brand she ALWAYS gets the scraps. She’s not taken seriously in the fashion industry.
---
I’m wondering if she even went to Josie’s wedding…?
I can imagine Josie’s anal retentive self telling all guests they aren’t allowed to post her wedding in real time. I’m sure she monetized the h*ll out of her wedding and likely has contractual obligations to post the venue, the florist, the dressmaker, all the things. I don’t follow Josie but I can’t imagine a world in which her wedding is mostly sponsored. 😭

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.