Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming husband not brother was the hired photographer for this Larry King trip otherwise WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE HE'S THE ONLY PARTNER THERE?

And did they really have to bring the dog? I guess husband not brother is also her dog sitter. He's gotta earn his keep someway, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Larry king the only person who likes this chick?
Maybe cause the good ones are busy with better contracts?
---
I'm assuming husband not brother was the hired photographer for this Larry King trip otherwise WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE HE'S THE ONLY PARTNER THERE?

And did they really have to bring the dog? I guess husband not brother is also her dog sitter. He's gotta earn his keep someway, I guess.
Hard to know. With Victoria every event/trip she goes is her "Take Your Child to Work Day".

Husband no brother wasn't the photographer on the previous shoot. The photographer was Olivier Yoan. Yet there he was. To me is just that Victoria has a hard time getting a baby sister for her husband no brother and dog.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-06-22 a la(s) 13.59.47.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it because I'm American that I don't find this Larry King person a big deal at all? Seems so smalltime to me but she tries to hype him up like he's the Oprah of hair or something. He doesn't even have 70K followers on Instagram for goodness sake.

Is he somehow a coveted icon of hair in the UK that I'm just not seeing?

Because I guarantee if I started asking people on the sidewalks of New York what they think about Larry King, 100% of them would assume I meant the longtime television host that's led some really terrific interviews over the years.

Vicky you can keep trying to make fetch happen I guess as the other girls are off with better invitations...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it because I'm American that I don't find this Larry King person a big deal at all? Seems so smalltime to me but she tries to hype him up like he's the Oprah of hair or something. He doesn't even have 70K followers on Instagram for goodness sake.

Is he somehow a coveted icon of hair in the UK that I'm just not seeing?

Because I guarantee if I started asking people on the sidewalks of New York what they think about Larry King, 100% of them would assume I meant the longtime television host that's led some really terrific interviews over the years.

Vicky you can keep trying to make fetch happen I guess as the other girls are off with better invitations...
Isn't Larry King just the person who does Victoria's hair coloring and cuts? 🤷‍♀️
Same as Despina is the woman who does Amelia's 's hair coloring and cuts 🤷‍♀️

I may have hear about Larry King by another influencer tagging his account. I also have heard about Despina by Lydia.
But aren't they just persons the influencers get 'obssesed' about just to get free hair cuts?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn't Larry King just the person who does Victoria's hair coloring and cuts? 🤷‍♀️
Same as Despina is the woman who does Amelia's 's hair coloring and cuts 🤷‍♀️

I may have hear about Larry King by another influencer tagging his account. I also have heard about Despina by Lydia.
But aren't they just persons the influencers get 'obssesed' about just to get free hair cuts?
yea and I actually don’t think he does the color but just the cut (super basic).

He’s who styled her NYFW hair looks and I mean… the photos speak for themselves.

In other news… Tamara and the gang are off with Valentino. Remember last season when Vicky tried to pass off as tho she was invited to that show from the stairs of her hotel when really she just got invited to a Valentino beauty event 🤣😆😂

P.S. it’s cancer season now so all the overly sensitive, emotional and jealous traits of a cancer Vicky may send her attic the more than usual. Just in time four couture!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her lastest vlog, Amelia said that they were all struggling and needed to regroup and lean on each other. Call me cruel, but i actually think that being an influencer is so vacuous that it might be eating up their souls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
In her lastest vlog, Amelia said that they were all struggling and needed to regroup and lean on each other. Call me cruel, but i actually think that being an influencer is so vacuous that it might be eating up their souls.

Interesting timing given the absent Josie wedding invite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The "break" they need is to get off social media and touch some grass for a few weeks. And don't tell us about it either just go and then come back and resume like the rest of us normies do when we take a break from work.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine the engagement they would get on their posts and videos if they actually decided to talk about it. Pull back the curtain and let everyone know how unhealthy this 'job' is. Imagine how they could turn around the whole game, Make a video about how they are going to stop showing everyone the glossy finish and show the actual mess of it. Talk about all the backstabbing and games, go back to fashion she actually likes and is her vibe instead of looking like a wife on one of those shows. I would watch the crap out of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
All of the clothes Vic is flogging in her latest HC ad are just massive rip-offs of other designers. Gucci Mules and that taupe bag at the end, Saint Laurent. I wonder if Vic cringed a bit

Reactions: 16
So now we are watching Vic and her attic content thru Amelia and Suzie’s vlogs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
According the the son husband's instagram, it looks like they're in Japan with Cle de Peau. So, guaranteed we'll get a luxury haul cause she can't go anywhere without buying an entirely new wardrobe, and she'll probably flog the Dyson headphones (Alex already got a pic of him with them on during the flight).
And of course we'll get no explanation of why she's missed two weeks of uploads. She'd have to be accountable for something and we all know it's never her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How she looks without editing, standing on her tippy toes and contortion

normal. Do you guys know that Stephanie Lange on YouTube? Her influencer/celebrity videos comparing real life instagram are so great. And also sad! We shouldn’t feel the need to edit our bodies. There’s nothing wrong with looking healthy and normal ❤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
How she looks without editing, standing on her tippy toes and contortion

normal. Do you guys know that Stephanie Lange on YouTube? Her influencer/celebrity videos comparing real life instagram are so great. And also sad! We shouldn’t feel the need to edit our bodies. There’s nothing wrong with looking healthy and normal ❤
They're all so distinctly average without the filters, posing and having hundreds of thousands of pounds of clothes, treatments, and experiences thrown at them.

Reactions: 23
Victoria got lucky because Gleam created her persona as their luxury blogger. Now, we all know she is average as everybody else.

It is quite sad that she has become this way, but her stubbornness and unwillingness to change brought out the death of her career.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She only posts when she is paid to include the sponsored content into her fake-organic life update vlogs.
If there is no $$$$ why bother uploading to YT.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.