Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hides her likes but the number of comments here for someone with 1.3 million followers is — bad. I have 2.5k followers on Instagram and get those numbers…. And many of the comments are just here replying 💀
And she’s inflating the comments number by replying to them!

Reactions: 13
Wow, such luxury! She now flogs Victoria’s Secret.

IMG_1502.png

IMG_1503.jpeg

Her career is definitely angrily scraping the bottom of a rusty barrel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The brand that traumatized a whole generation is the one who made her feel empowered and confident ? Deep sigh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
here's the thing with this chick

NO ONE believes she thinks victoria secret bras are great. If so she'd have already talked about them.

Last year she flogged some other cheap bra brand who apparently doesn't work with her anymore and guess what? She never talks about them now that the paycheck cut out

there's no authenticity with this chick and as a result her word/opinion means jack tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NO ONE believes she thinks victoria secret bras are great. If so she'd have already talked about them.

Last year she flogged some other cheap bra brand who apparently doesn't work with her anymore and guess what? She never talks about them now that the paycheck cut out

there's no authenticity with this chick and as a result her word/opinion means jack tit.
And she does this other thing consistently, using her mental health situation to promote buying her sponsors’ products, which is so greasy-gross, I cannot even. “I had a terrible self-image and toxic self-talk, but THEN I GOT SOME NEW UNDERWEAR AND NOW I’M ALL BETTER! So buy some tit and feel great like meeeeeeee!” So her followers are led to believe shopping will cure you. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30

What was the bra brand from last year? I must’ve missed this.

Reactions: 6

Didn't she say she doesn't wear bras? She did say this. Under tops as she doesn't need to

Reactions: 15
Her latest video is proof that I will watch and love anything to do with Copenhagen. I don't think I've ever paid such close attention to anything I've watched by her before :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest video is proof that I will watch and love anything to do with Copenhagen. I don't think I've ever paid such close attention to anything I've watched by her before :ROFLMAO:
My dream is to live in Denmark, but I applaud your strength. Her voice irritates me!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is she on about? She always does the bare minimum, her FW content is the worst out of all the bloggers and influencers I follow, she cannot even get to the shows on time. Also, she has a real special skill of making herself sound unlikeable in every caption she writes. She is always either bragging or begging…or both
IMG_0128.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.