Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Yep the laundry detergent part annoyed me too. “It’s not sponsored or anything I just want to show you” implies she’s bought these herself. Even I thought wow you’ve bought about 10 different detergents! Then checking in the description box and she’s been sent them, oh and there’s a code to use that probably earns her money too.

These influencers are so used to not having to pay for anything - food, clothes, shoes, candles, furniture, appliances, sky subscription, laptops, drinks, you name it, they’re given it - they seem to forget that it’s a payment in itself! If we didn’t have to pay for 90% of our essential purchases, we’d have so much more money too!

The only person who seems to be transparent about sponsorships, aff links and codes is Sophie Shohet, who even with a code, will say if it’s an affiliate code or not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Dear Dyson -- and Vicky,

Stop shoving those stupid headphones down our throats.

It's clear they haven't exactly been embraced by the public for SEVERAL valid reasons but you all look like clowns trying to make fetch happen. 🤡

Stop it. Fetch isn't happening!

Sincerely,
The non-clowns

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
Pretty sure they're only still together because each other is all they know, Alex has probably thought of leaving many times but stops himself by looking at what he'd be giving up.. money, huge house, freedom to not have to get a proper job. Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree!. That's why I don't feel sorry for Alex. And unpopular opinion, but I don't think is Victoria's fault. Everyday he is choosing the easy money, the first class trips, the luxury hotels, free clothes, free shoes, free everything, cars, houses, he chose that over his mental health.

They don't have to divorce. But if the guy is struggling he should stop working with Victoria. Not travel with her. Let her do her thing. Get a job on a company where he has contact with other people, get a routine and work on his mental health. Victoria earns a lot of money. He is free to get whatever work that makes him happy without the need to get an amazing salarie. Basically he can get a new job just for fun!.

But that's something I don't see them do for the good of him and their relationship.

I see Alex denying to quit all the easy money. And chossing to complain how unhappy he is. As you said "Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness".

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
So she is booking her ‘honeymoon’? Don’t make me laugh! How many Maldives trips and other exotic places has she gone and now claims they haven’t had a honeymoon?

Also - notice she says she needs to ‘book their flights’ not ‘book the holiday’ ? I’d lay money on it she is only booking flights because she will have begged for a freebie hotel stay. They live on a different tone deaf planet!

• Haha

haaha

For her birthday, her son bought her.............a single earring. Not a pair, a single small stud.

She even said she might go back in the future and buy the other one hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
Omg, have you guys seen her latest youtube short. A video about the ‘dessert she has daily’ and how she “likes to pretend it’s healthy but it isn’t”. It’s ONE DATE with a tiny bit of peanut butter spread on top, ground ginger, cinnamon and a sprinkle of salt 😳. People with eating disorders shouldn’t be allowed to spread such damaging messages. One date as a dessert should never be labelled as “unhealthy”.

No doubt she’s adding the salt to help with water retention, the ginger for her nausea from not eating and cinnamon to have a flatter stomach because it’s anti inflammatory. As someone who suffered from eating disorders in my twenties, I recognise all the signs in Victoria. I hope she did seek a therapist or life coach like she said she was going to on insta stories a few months back. She needs help.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
here's the thing with this chick

NO ONE believes she thinks victoria secret bras are great. If so she'd have already talked about them.

Last year she flogged some other cheap bra brand who apparently doesn't work with her anymore and guess what? She never talks about them now that the paycheck cut out

there's no authenticity with this chick and as a result her word/opinion means jack shit.
And she does this other thing consistently, using her mental health situation to promote buying her sponsors’ products, which is so greasy-gross, I cannot even. “I had a terrible self-image and toxic self-talk, but THEN I GOT SOME NEW UNDERWEAR AND NOW I’M ALL BETTER! So buy some shit and feel great like meeeeeeee!” So her followers are led to believe shopping will cure you. 🤢

• Sick

idontreallycare

The "break" they need is to get off social media and touch some grass for a few weeks. And don't tell us about it either just go and then come back and resume like the rest of us normies do when we take a break from work.

• Heart

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
What's the draw to her from Holand Cooper. I don't get why HC give her a collaboration platform...she doesn't match to me..

Do we think Vics approached and pays for the privilege? I don't get it
To understand Holland Cooper’s terrible decisions, you need to understand the owner, Jade Cooper.
She’s a fame hungry, unintelligent gold digger. She didn’t start the brand to make money, she started it to make a name for herself and to social climb. Her husband is rich, like rich-rich and very dodgy. He’s the owner of Superdry and you know there’s been a running joke for decades that superdry is a cover company for something dodgy as they make so much money but you never see anyone wear the clothes or come across any superdry stores. Well Jade has developed HC with his money. The woman has no clue about fashion or what is on trend (hence the River Island-esque vibe to HC), the woman’s shoe closet is full of Louboutins for christ’s sake, says it all about her fashion sense 😂 it’s very dated and tacky. She probably tried to get a current influencer on board (thinking who she’d like to work with rather than who is suited to the actual brand), Victoria was probably the best they could get that was British and would actually agree to do a contract. Someone like Josie or Fleue DeForce would have been better but they’re not tacky enough. Jade probably sees them as frumpy, she thinks more highly of WAG type women who wear fake nails, wears short skirts etc.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

Pleasespeakthetruth

As someone who frequently travels to Scandinavia (I’m half Swedish born and raised between Stockholm and London, and have relatives all over - mainly in Stockholm, Malmo, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tampere), Vic clearly has no fucking clue on Scandi style 😂😂😂

even when my cousins and I are going out clubbing, we find the lowest height heels we can as a lot of streets are cobbled - and we laugh our asses off at the obvious tourists who try and wear high heels in Cpn or Stk!! They will fall ass over tit. Also barely anyone wears “trends” that are all over TikTok in the US/UK. We much prefer a more minimalist vibe - even if we’re wearing designer, you will rarely see any obvious logos etc. Some of us are wealthy yes, but we don’t like flashing our wealth - we’re much more conservative in that approach and are way more minimal favouring brands with smaller logos and writing etc.

she would have stuck out like a sore thumb and got many amused looks from locals. I sent the pics to my cousin who lives in Cpn and he pissed himself laughing. It’s not even linked to the fashion week trends, it’s just making herself look like a tit.

anyway, that aside - I totally agree with everyone else on the disclosure of spons content. I called her out for this before and got swiftly blocked. I’ve called out her man child for it too, and got blocked. It’s so disingenuous and she wonders why her engagement on her content is nosediving. People do not react well to undisclosed spons content!!!

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I’m certain if we put our heads together we could name at least 5 or 6 solo trips they’ve taken to the tropics and that mountain place last year
What are the chances the bish wrangled her and her son a free "honeymoon"?! And will be filming content throughout it?! Anyone feeling lucky and want to wager some $£€¥?

PUHLEASE. Girl, bye. How many holidays have you been on this year alone and you've got the AUDACITY to be all giddy about a honeymoon that you've basically been in 20-fold your entire marriage???? Nope. Not in this cost of living crisis. Not in this climate crisis.

• Heart

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I don't want to seem cruel, but Alex being so bitter and prissy that he keeps reading his wife's tattle thread is so funny to me...

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BelgianFries

Vic, your leg shape won’t change. No matter how much cardio you do, it won’t work. It only makes you look skeletal on top but the bottom will not be slimmer like on those edited insta pics you look at everyday. Been there, done that. I also have a very skinny top and a heavier bottom and it was very hard to keep up during my modeling years. Don’t do that to yourself, it won’t change, focusing on it only makes you hate your body, it’s not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

supershark

VIP Member
How she looks without editing, standing on her tippy toes and contortion

normal. Do you guys know that Stephanie Lange on YouTube? Her influencer/celebrity videos comparing real life instagram are so great. And also sad! We shouldn’t feel the need to edit our bodies. There’s nothing wrong with looking healthy and normal ❤

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28
She said "a friend asked what the difference is in all her other fab trips and a honeymoon' 😂 😂😂 its us, we're the friend! And she goes on to say she wont be working and being told what shoe to wear with what purse, babe no one is telling you what to do, they are PAYING you to do that.
Holy hell look at the prices of nihi sumba, I cant wait to see what room they picked.
the hell she won’t! She will ONE HUNDRED PERCENT be filming/glued to her phone/affiliate link the fuck out of it/flog this “honeymoon” until the very last droplet of content she can. Absolutely no difference from the other million tropical trips she’s been on. She can’t exist any other way! Remember her “my marriage is in trouble! We’re going on a rEaL vacation for some quality time!” *continues to post content every single day…

BORING.
PREDICTABLE.
YAWN.

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_9953.jpeg

This bitch and her audacity. Summer 2023 was a let down? Tell me again how many sponsored vacations you went on??

ungrateful cow.

• Angry
  • Wow