Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look! The big nobody clinging on and trying to be a “fashion girl” again.

She’s on camera balking and scowling over fashion week many many MANY times. It just didnt do anything for her, remember? And gosh it was so rude of brands to care more about presenting their new designs than appeasing a girl with a PhD that can’t even properly spell thank you.

And now here we have it, Miss Vic in other terrible outfit and low on the totem pole… but acting like she’s hot tit when really she’s light years behind her peers and she only has herself to blame.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She could have paired the shirt with jeans or something instead, making it more casual?

Her hair is still way way over styled (imo).

Matching bag and shoes?

Screenshot_20230811-084004~2.png

Reactions: 10
She could have paired the shirt with jeans or something instead, making it more casual?

Her hair is still way way over styled (imo).

Matching bag and shoes?

View attachment 2372328
Awful. She just cannot get it right. The Copenhagen girls barely wear makeup and love their hair natural. Here is Vic with a smokey eye, overstyled hair and a matchy-matchy outfit. Awful

Reactions: 15
Awful. She just cannot get it right. The Copenhagen girls barely wear makeup and love their hair natural. Here is Vic with a smokey eye, overstyled hair and a matchy-matchy outfit. Awful
She over-does everything as her way of life, and it’s really standing out here. It also gives her a vibe 30 years older than she is. Her over-lined lips are a metaphor for her content.

Reactions: 13
If what she’s talking about in terms of pain in her legs when she eats sugar is true, she needs medical care. She could be diabetic.

She was rather manic in this vlog: I think she must really struggle with alone time.
Agreed, she either needs to go and have bloods to check she's not prediabetic or stop with the manic nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her latest vlog made me sad. She just seems so empty…. How many times has she said that she wants to start eating healthy/cut out sugar but then proceeds to make the same old smoothie with loads of (natural) sugar in it which I doubt she even drinks, and then a rhubarb pie as a post-workout treat which she definitely didn’t even touch! She screams ED behaviour, and I’m certain Alex fuels it. I wonder if Alex even goes so far as to make fun of her legs? She is so insecure about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve watched Vic for years (since purple hair days) I’ve never seen her show us anything Stine Goya or have never seen her wear it in pictures until today. Her suddenly being into scandi fashion brands is very random.

Reactions: 21
Her latest vlog made me sad. She just seems so empty…. How many times has she said that she wants to start eating healthy/cut out sugar but then proceeds to make the same old smoothie with loads of (natural) sugar in it which I doubt she even drinks, and then a rhubarb pie as a post-workout treat which she definitely didn’t even touch! She screams ED behaviour, and I’m certain Alex fuels it. I wonder if Alex even goes so far as to make fun of her legs? She is so insecure about them.
Having had my own struggles with anorexia, I recognized her second workout as anxiety about the food she’d eaten that day. Maybe it wasn’t, but I’ve done that routine many times. 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Vic, your leg shape won’t change. No matter how much cardio you do, it won’t work. It only makes you look skeletal on top but the bottom will not be slimmer like on those edited insta pics you look at everyday. Been there, done that. I also have a very skinny top and a heavier bottom and it was very hard to keep up during my modeling years. Don’t do that to yourself, it won’t change, focusing on it only makes you hate your body, it’s not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow I watched only a couple videos of her and it immediately stands out that she is insecure about her legs

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Guys drop everything! You can use these headphones to listen to music AND podcasts! Not only that, you can use them in the gym AND on your commute AND on the go!!! Revolutionary!
IMG_9810.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys drop everything! You can use these headphones to listen to music AND podcasts! Not only that, you can use them in the gym AND on your commute AND on the go!!! Revolutionary!View attachment 2374776
Whattttttttt? That’s great news! I always find it hard to fit my music headphones, podcast headphones, gym headphones, commute headphones and on the go headphones in my gifted Stine Goya bag.

I thank the lord for Vic and her Ads everyday. I’ll buy those Dyson ones, look like a Dr Who Cyberman and my life will have significantly improved too 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.