Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gets full glam for passport photos!? 🙄 Also she looks really strange.. Photoshop and fillers and botox I assume.
She does not look good here. Ok I don’t hate Vic as much as this thread does and I typically like her old makeup routines but this heavy recent mauve look is NOT IT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And then, they will just book an AirBnb in the farthest parts in Bali.

HONEYMOON AGAIN? GIRL, YOUR HONEYMOON WAS IN PARIS WITH LAURA MERCIER.

She was still friends with Lydia at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how the other week she was booking the flights to Bali, yet now she’s on the beg for a hotel! Why not book a holiday like the rest of us, ya know, look up hotels, read reviews, PAY FULL PRICE and voila! Holiday booked. Simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ankle straps are not her friend .
I hate this “I forgot my skirt” look

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
IMG_9953.jpeg

This witch and her audacity. Summer 2023 was a let down? Tell me again how many sponsored vacations you went on??

ungrateful cow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She has gotten so bleeping lazy. Yet another week and no vlog. Others like Josie have 3 a week....it's not like the camera is ever out of her hand

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2397937
This witch and her audacity. Summer 2023 was a let down? Tell me again how many sponsored vacations you went on??

ungrateful cow.
The way she tottered in those heels, I was quite worried she'd faceplant onto the pavement. 😂 😂 😂
She looks so uncomfortable and ridiculous walking in those heels. If you can't manage walking in that heel height, don't buy the shoes. Clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.