Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her woe is me attitude is getting worse and it’s such a shame. It also looks so unprofessional - either spit it out and tell the world and stand up for what you believe is / isn’t fair or keep your mouth shut and sort it out in private!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Eagle eyes on the Josie thread noticed a lack of HBD wishes for her Victorianess on Insta. So her friendships are over, too?

Watching them work on their holiday vlog was a major buzz-kill. It made the hole thing feel tense. I don’t mind her dressing up for dinner…I do that, too, but they just seemed to do their regular work, but in Santorini. THAT IS NOT FUN TO WATCH!
the WHOLE thing. Sheesh. I shouldn't comment here before coffee! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“We look like mom and dad having time away from the kids”?!? You don’t have kids Victoria. The dog doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Such a weirdo for constantly referring to her and her son as mom and dad when she doesn’t even want kids
IMG_8215.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
“We look like mom and dad having time away from the kids”?!? You don’t have kids Victoria. The dog doesn’t count.
This is what does my head in, yes you can be a fur baby mum of course but Alex wants kids has made that quite clear before and despite what she says he probs still does so her saying the mum and dad thing all the time whenever they on date nights etc must grind his gears

Reactions: 21
Her vlogs are more boring when she is away. She doesn't film the surroundings she just films the hotel room and what she is wearing every 5 minutes.:sleep:

Reactions: 18
For her birthday, her son bought her.............a single earring. Not a pair, a single small stud.

She even said she might go back in the future and buy the other one hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
For her birthday, her son bought her.............a single earring. Not a pair, a single small stud.

She bought that and called it her present. He got it at the f*%#ing airport for crying out loud. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
what negative nancy she is with no accountability.

Others' negligence have held her back? How about the fact she pivoted and lost credibility by grasping for any freebie she can find from a fridge to a box of food to a television. Those who focused on their careers in their desired niche have excelled.

There's a price you pay when you become a sellout and Vicky? You're a sellout.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

She was so fake giggly happy with one side of a earring like wtfs? Lol last yr he got her a small Dior wallet? And bought at airport duty free too (the single earring)
Did she not give her son enough pocket money for him to save up $$$ to buy her a complete bday present lol

i thought I heard her wrong when she described the earring but thanks for confirming that she really did get ONE earring lol
It’s a joke, really.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.