Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am looking at her vlog now and somehow I feel like the different “scenes” arent stitched together in a chronological order? Because she isnt that timely with her posts and only shows what she wants to show, it’s easy to skip days and throw scenes together as an “update”.

Early in the vlog, she says she is dyeing her brows more ashy but in a later scene when she was rambling abt cle de peau and the new place - her brows are still RED.

And she started the vlog with the pizza segment wearing the same outfit as the day she hosted Amelia and Suz, and then she showed the peachy swimsuit when she has alrdy unboxed it when they came around. And she clearly wasnt in content creation mode when they came over even she was all over their vlogs.

Anyway the point is
Her content is all super staged and timed according to the “jobs” that are coming up. Very transactional even when she says it isnt a paid for ad. All just super BS and a lot of undeclared free stuff.

There is something off with her upper lip and the way it moves, plus her squeaky voice and pronunciation that is so annoying.

Having an apartment in manchester as her little side office lols
She is renting it out to herself as a work place since she cant use it commercially anymore hahhaha
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am looking at her vlog now and somehow I feel like the different “scenes” arent stitched together in a chronological order? Because she isnt that timely with her posts and only shows what she wants to show, it’s easy to skip days and throw scenes together as an “update”.

Early in the vlog, she says she is dyeing her brows more ashy but in a later scene when she was rambling abt cle de peau and the new place - her brows are still RED.

And she started the vlog with the pizza segment wearing the same outfit as the day she hosted Amelia and Suz, and then she showed the peachy swimsuit when she has alrdy unboxed it when they came around. And she clearly wasnt in content creation mode when they came over even she was all over their vlogs.

Anyway the point is
Her content is all super staged and timed according to the “jobs” that are coming up. Very transactional even when she says it isnt a paid for ad. All just super BS and a lot of undeclared free stuff.

There is something off with her upper lip and the way it moves, plus her squeaky voice and pronunciation that is so annoying.

Having an apartment in manchester as her little side office lols
She is renting it out to herself as a work place since she cant use it commercially anymore hahhaha
---
that was probably rob’s job (the friend who just quit)

Reactions: 7
Her vlog was boring AF.
It really made me wonder what their relationship would be like without social media / needing to film something.

That pizza night - like isn’t that a cute romantic thing to do just with your partner so why does it need to be filmed? Would she have even done that if she didn’t have a YouTube channel and needed to keep up appearances?

can you imagine setting something up just to film it and share it, rather than for genuine reasons / to actually spend quality time with your partner. Everything in this vlog just seemed super forced giving the comments she received on the other video (all about the money and materialistic things). Just seems suspicious timing

don’t get me started on Japan and Boe being left again.

Reactions: 13
I find it so hilarious that Alex does a better job as an influencer then Vicky. Content that is less stage and is current.
Agree. God forbid this woman post an un-edited photo. I mean, even her "crying" photo was edited 🤣
---
Her vlog was boring AF.
I won't watch it. But saw her thumbnail and title. So... "what's been consuming her life"? (that was the title of the vlog).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"leave your commentary my queens" has the same vibes as "hello fellow kids"
she's so full of herself :rolleyes:
She's so full of tit too. The only time she lays flattery onto her audience is when she wants them to do something for her

Because their mere existence being the only reason she has the opportunities she does isn't enough. It's not enough they are why she gets luxuriously spoiled -- they need to make sure to stop and fawn over whatever the duck it is she posts.... even if it's boring, vapid tit.

Leave it to Victoria to make even JAPAN boring and remind us we're still not doing enough for her all in one day.

#HappyCancerSeason 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think maybe that normal friend of theirs that apparently quit got a look into their life and then peaced out?

Maybe they pitched traveling — which sounds nice. But if you’re traveling to great parts of the world just to follow boring ass vicky around to bland, homogenized events I’d quit too.

maybe That’s why fashion month wears on their relationship. Alex is a prick and a man child but he does seem to have more interest in exploring the actually culture of these cities and not just the luxury hotel or resort menu

remember when he wanted to tour the cattacombs of Paris (cool idea) and she sneered and made him go shopping (for her of course) instead. She’s such a bleeping draggggg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The peach swimsuit looked nice on her, way better than any of the others shes shown, but she went with the black one cause it had a logo. It doesnt count unless your flaunting a logo so everyone knows its special and more expensive than yours.

Reactions: 14
brand trips are just work trips the “free time” will be taken up to create content or watever but not that much time to venture out much, it really is up to them to be willing to extend a couple of days (at own expense) and make arrangements to explore the location on their own

So Vic & co might or not be willing do go the extra mile to explore the city when the brand trip is over. Maybe she has other jobs that require her to be back home (like as if).

Reactions: 12
brand trips are just work trips the “free time” will be taken up to create content or watever but not that much time to venture out much, it really is up to them to be willing to extend a couple of days (at own expense) and make arrangements to explore the location on their own

So Vic & co might or not be willing do go the extra mile to explore the city when the brand trip is over. Maybe she has other jobs that require her to be back home (like as if).
Other jobs like stripping naked and getting changed in front of the camera in her wardrobe back home

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh, I wonder why people aren’t responding to a 35 year old cry baby, standing alone in a deanshanger garden wearing 4 yea old Bottegas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I actually wouldn't mind her just going on a brand trip and nothing else if she didn't bleat on the entire time about all the great content she's giving us, 'her team'. She's giving us ads and just one stream of endless photos of her smug mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 3.55.26 PM.png

It's a Tommy Hilfiger AD, but I can't see the logos!

Homegirl is cosplaying Rosie Huntington-Whitely!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Been sent this from an independent subscriber ‘newspaper’ type thing that’s based in Manchester. Hard not to wonder if it’s Our Vic!
omg this sounds juicy even if it’s not vic but it sounds a lot like the situation with the flat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.