Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her latest post on Threads?? Moaning about how she could have achieved more if "particular people" hadn't hindered her along the way hahaha. What's that about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What more has she wished to achieve at this point? Even thinking that shows she feels like what she has isnt enough.

The trip vlog is cray. She contradicts herself all over the place. Its a re birthday trip then later on its a work trip with a little relaxing. And I know ive mentioned it a million times but everything is about brand and logo and its so over the top. Its not about the style at all its each piece and which brand it is. I feel like she looks so try hard and is trying to scream 'rich' at everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is the absolute epitome of money talks, wealth whispers. She needs to learn that the more she flaunts the labels, the cheaper she looks.

Reactions: 15
She is essentially her tattle commenters for the downfall of her so ‘called’ career. We didn’t ask her to leave Gleam, and befriend Lydia who took her to the countryside for the house?

We didn’t ask her to get a dog when everyone else did. We didn’t ask her to beg for freebies in her home renovation. We didn’t ask her to sell her soul to the affiliate link gods. We didn’t ask her to beg for freebies, from her husband’s tattoos to her Birkin 35 she used to attend a Vivienne Westwood show! We also didn’t ask her to get that Manchester apartment that surprise! It cannot be used as a home studio, which destroyed her hopes for more income.

Victoria Magrath-Harrison is the reason why Victoria Magrath-Harrison’s career ended.

The Carolina Herrera show in New York showed the main problem with her. She thinks that getting late to the show will give her all the time to eyefuck herself in front of the camera, only to find out the doors have closed and the show had begun. If it wasn’t for that TikTok, we don’t have concrete proof of her unprofessionalism.

Victoria destroyed her Carolina Herrera ties. Now, Leonie got Carolina Herrera’s eye and it seems it won’t go away anytime soon.

And now, she realizes that the industry doesn’t care about her, even though she has been using the ‘PhD card’ to beg and beg. She is on vacation, but she uses that time to blame us for her own actions.

She is so toxic as a person, no wonder Alex can’t stand her anymore. The Magrath-Harrison’s a textbook definition of a toxic dependency, but both of them are stubborn as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes! Relentless victim complex and lack of gratitude for what really is an easy grifting life. “Oh gosh it’s such hard work having to keep primping and preening myself to pose by sunsets in beautiful destinations” jeez.

Reactions: 12
Her fake giggling at the end of every sentence and squinting her eyes irritates me to no end. And you can see it irritates Alex as well. He seemed fed up with her on this trip, and I don't blame the guy. She is annoying to be around.

Reactions: 14
Sorry to gatecrash the thread folks but I have to let off steam. She has always been annoying but lately the ‘poor me attitude’ and ‘one day I will explain things to you’ crap is just so desperate. She has complained that her marriage was going through a rough patch because they don’t have quality time together so off they pop to the Maldives for a holiday which turned into a Tommy Hilfiger AD. Her latest vlog? We are going on holiday with friends which end up as more work because they had outfits to shoot. If I hear clay de poo or sky movies one more time I will scream. She try’s to nurture her audience into thinking she is friends with them then slaps them with a big fat advert for her crappy jewellery. Does she really think her audience can’t see what she’s doing? If your marriage is in trouble take proper time off without taking your camera with you. I don’t see her marriage surviving because that husband of hers is drowning, is lost with no purpose and she seriously needs to get her priorities in order. Sad really but she knows and it’s what she does with that information which will determine the rest of her private life. Career isn’t everything Victoria especially when you have no one to share it with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry to gatecrash the thread folks but I have to let off steam. She has always been annoying but lately the ‘poor me attitude’ and ‘one day I will explain things to you’ crap is just so desperate. She has complained that her marriage was going through a rough patch because they don’t have quality time together so off they pop to the Maldives for a holiday which turned into a Tommy Hilfiger AD. Her latest vlog? We are going on holiday with friends which end up as more work because they had outfits to shoot. If I hear clay de poo or sky movies one more time I will scream. She try’s to nurture her audience into thinking she is friends with them then slaps them with a big fat advert for her crappy jewellery. Does she really think her audience can’t see what she’s doing? If your marriage is in trouble take proper time off without taking your camera with you. I don’t see her marriage surviving because that husband of hers is drowning, is lost with no purpose and she seriously needs to get her priorities in order. Sad really but she knows and it’s what she does with that information which will determine the rest of her private life. Career isn’t everything Victoria especially when you have no one to share it with!

not gatecrashing at all, it’s literally what this thread is about 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always hate when people blame others for things they didn’t do in their life. It’s your life, take some accountability.

she has achieved some incredible things and the experiences and things she’s been gifted is only soemthing we can wish for. So her woe is me attitude is just annoying.

Its not as if she recognises that these materialistic things don’t make a person happy - she’s not happy unless she’s receiving things.

Reactions: 23
So her greek holiday
Is an AD for the laptop (or intel?)
And she is shooting for Dior, some Barbie reel, Dyson, and what not?
Is just the way she combines / forces her paid jobs into the midst of a “holiday” and into the midst of another paid job is just so crass + desperate + cheapskate, just UNAPPEALING overall
---
Why is she so awkwardly dressed up for meals at the resort? Like she doesnt even look effortless.
and a full wardrobe of clothes for a short trip.
oh wait cos she has nowhere else to show off the outfits except on the internet and she isnt in her attic for once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Eagle eyes on the Josie thread noticed a lack of HBD wishes for her Victorianess on Insta. So her friendships are over, too?

Watching them work on their holiday vlog was a major buzz-kill. It made the hole thing feel tense. I don’t mind her dressing up for dinner…I do that, too, but they just seemed to do their regular work, but in Santorini. THAT IS NOT FUN TO WATCH!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.