Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I watched only a couple videos of her and it immediately stands out that she is insecure about her legs
She’s insecure for sure. Her legs, yes. Also, she puts on all that very aging makeup because she’s too insecure about her face to hold back. It’s sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Watched a lot of her vlogs over the last days.
And I think her relationship is just based on her job, that's all they have to talk and live for.
When they were in Santorini everything was about photos, ads and everything. Think it was sad when they went to the restaurant down the bay and she turned the cam to show Alex and he just showed a forced smile. Also it must be tough that everything turns around her look, her figure... that's a lot of pressure.
And can someone please explain to me what she meant with "I can touch my legs" oslt in her last vlog...? :)

Reactions: 10
I think everyone at this point knows that her relationship is bad. They are on the verge of the divorce and actually people would admire her more for divorcing than staying in this toxic relationship and giving bad example to women out there. I can’t quite decide who of them two is more toxic sometimes I think it’s her other times I’m sure it’s him…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Watched her latest vlog and there’s something so sad, very about this woman.

She’s painfully insecure, lost and uncomfortable in her skin. But rather than use the much needed time alone to sit and do inner work — she manically spins around on camera talking a mile a minute about health while having no real idea what she’s talking about and contradicting the words coming out of her mouth with the ingredients she’s piling into bowls.

As a human being — it made me sad watching this other human being try to fill a day alone, running away from whatever deep—seeded negative thoughts are in her mind and filming it all.

She tries and wants so HARD to be something… that I can’t quite put my finger on… but never reaches it.

Obviously she needs severe therapy but like an addict… won’t till she hits rock bottom or has some other kind of wake-up call. But it’ll be hard to reach that point because she cuts off ANY one who tries to point ANYthing out to her that she labels immediately as “hate” and finds it so very hard to relax, settle into her skin and examine who she is.

I sincerely hope for her wellbeing that she finds her way but as she is — she’s going to continue that cycle of highs then crashing lows she even acknowledged.

And insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, right? Well that’s her. Spinning on a hamster wheel like a fragile, insecure and lost human.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand how she is claiming to be giving up sugar when she’s practically living on sugar. Honey, dried fruit, berries, bananas, smoothies…..all sugar.
Just because it’s not in a packet labelled Tate & Lyle doesn’t mean it’s not sugar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yep the laundry detergent part annoyed me too. “It’s not sponsored or anything I just want to show you” implies she’s bought these herself. Even I thought wow you’ve bought about 10 different detergents! Then checking in the description box and she’s been sent them, oh and there’s a code to use that probably earns her money too.

These influencers are so used to not having to pay for anything - food, clothes, shoes, candles, furniture, appliances, sky subscription, laptops, drinks, you name it, they’re given it - they seem to forget that it’s a payment in itself! If we didn’t have to pay for 90% of our essential purchases, we’d have so much more money too!

The only person who seems to be transparent about sponsorships, aff links and codes is Sophie Shohet, who even with a code, will say if it’s an affiliate code or not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've looked at a lot of round ups of Copenhagen fashion week and Victoria makes none of the best dressed lists. She really is not suited to the vibe of CFW. She never wears Ganni or Stine Goya or any of those cooler brands. No one had heels on or heavy make up.

Reactions: 20
"It's not an ad or anything"... except Tallow and Ash clipped that bit of the vlog and used it as a targetted Insta ad which came up on my feed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've looked at a lot of round ups of Copenhagen fashion week and Victoria makes none of the best dressed lists. She really is not suited to the vibe of CFW. She never wears Ganni or Stine Goya or any of those cooler brands. No one had heels on or heavy make up.
I immediately noticed the no heels too. Everyone I've seen is wearing sensible footwear, I'm sure mostly because the weather has been rainy and gross. But still, she's forever trying to fit in and misses the mark every single time.

I think Vic is VERY high strung and manic. Like her vlogs are in complete opposition to the relaxed, effortlessly perfect, laissez faire girlie she tries to portray. But the overdone makeup and hair, "editorial" content, a mile a minute talking, and horrible try hard fashion all betray her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As someone who frequently travels to Scandinavia (I’m half Swedish born and raised between Stockholm and London, and have relatives all over - mainly in Stockholm, Malmo, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tampere), Vic clearly has no bleeping clue on Scandi style 😂😂😂

even when my cousins and I are going out clubbing, we find the lowest height heels we can as a lot of streets are cobbled - and we laugh our asses off at the obvious tourists who try and wear high heels in Cpn or Stk!! They will fall ass over tit. Also barely anyone wears “trends” that are all over TikTok in the US/UK. We much prefer a more minimalist vibe - even if we’re wearing designer, you will rarely see any obvious logos etc. Some of us are wealthy yes, but we don’t like flashing our wealth - we’re much more conservative in that approach and are way more minimal favouring brands with smaller logos and writing etc.

she would have stuck out like a sore thumb and got many amused looks from locals. I sent the pics to my cousin who lives in Cpn and he pissed himself laughing. It’s not even linked to the fashion week trends, it’s just making herself look like a tit.

anyway, that aside - I totally agree with everyone else on the disclosure of spons content. I called her out for this before and got swiftly blocked. I’ve called out her man child for it too, and got blocked. It’s so disingenuous and she wonders why her engagement on her content is nosediving. People do not react well to undisclosed spons content!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As someone who frequently travels to Scandinavia (I’m half Swedish born and raised between Stockholm and London, and have relatives all over - mainly in Stockholm, Malmo, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Tampere), Vic clearly has no bleeping clue on Scandi style 😂😂😂

even when my cousins and I are going out clubbing, we find the lowest height heels we can as a lot of streets are cobbled - and we laugh our asses off at the obvious tourists who try and wear high heels in Cpn or Stk!! They will fall ass over tit. Also barely anyone wears “trends” that are all over TikTok in the US/UK. We much prefer a more minimalist vibe - even if we’re wearing designer, you will rarely see any obvious logos etc. Some of us are wealthy yes, but we don’t like flashing our wealth - we’re much more conservative in that approach and are way more minimal favouring brands with smaller logos and writing etc.

she would have stuck out like a sore thumb and got many amused looks from locals. I sent the pics to my cousin who lives in Cpn and he pissed himself laughing. It’s not even linked to the fashion week trends, it’s just making herself look like a tit.

anyway, that aside - I totally agree with everyone else on the disclosure of spons content. I called her out for this before and got swiftly blocked. I’ve called out her man child for it too, and got blocked. It’s so disingenuous and she wonders why her engagement on her content is nosediving. People do not react well to undisclosed spons content!!!
GREAT post! She's so far up YSL's ass trying to get into their shows, that she wears those shoes when they don't go. She really isn't open to learning/changing/growing. All that big hair, thick makeup, off-topic footwear wrecks the designer looks she's been loaned.

She had that recent TikTok voice over where she whines, "People don't believe influencers anymore!" And I"m like, "because YOU are a liar!"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
everything about this woman is pitiful to me:

her lack of self
her mental state
her narcissistic and pessimistic personality
her ignorance
her chronic discontent while also being arrogant as hell
her manic state and thoughts
her try-hard, label-obsessed style
her negative attitude while trying to project positivity
her emotional instability
her constant consumerism killing the planet she claims to want to protect
her refusal to evaluate herself and blame xyz for whatever not going her way
her performance like she has a perfect marriage when we ALL see the issues
her lack of friendships that align with who she wants to be
her thin skin and inability to tolerate an ounce of constructive feedback
her stubborn and rigid frame of mind
her obsession with free tit she doesn’t need

I could go on.

She needs a YEAR or more of mostly offline time to do fundamental, core work. Alex too!

the magraths are soooooo toxic and represent everything wrong with influencer culture.

Last night I watched several Amelia vlogs and while she does have her quirks, thats a woman who knows who she is and has a life and social circle that aligns with who she is. Everything about the Magraths is out of alignment. They’re essentially both walking oxymorons

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else absolutely howl at the point she says she was a surfer girl back in the day? (Last vlog). I honestly nearly wet myself with laughter. I've followed since purple hair days and have never EVER seen her in anything that remotely looks surfer girl. Where she says she used to work in Roxy and went to Newquay to body board 🤣🤣🤣 Christ alive. Didn't know Wigan had a beach tbh, so maybe I'm being too harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.