Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idunno

Wow, what a wild ride that was! I'd like to start by apologising for all the likes everyone has received over the last... However long it's been (I feel like I've been sucked into a black hole and lost all track of time, haha) I'd have caught up a few days ago but was feeling so ill the last few days and really couldn't be bothered reading so much 😭.

I have never been a hun. I watched the start of one of her videos on the revolution channel when she first brought out her collab and I just couldn't, turned it off after a few seconds!!

Shes definitely had lip fillers, even my husband pointed out her fillers and I told him she says they're natural to which he replied "if they're natural then someone has repeatedly punched her on the lips" and honestly, I couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious they've been done, just don't lie.

I showed him the before and after spenny pics someone posted on here and he asked if her husband starves her! I didn't say anything to prompt this, just showed the pic. Which then got me to thinking, hes obviously an arsehole with a supposedly dodgy past and comes across as possessive etc. Imo babygirlprincess seems very possessive, clingy and manipulative and I really don't want to offend or upset anyone but I had the thought that maybe she is starving herself and has said to her husband spencer (🙄) if he leaves her then she'll tell everyone that it was him that starved her and he didn't let her do xyz? I dunno, could be way off but to me it seems plausible, especially going off of all the lies she teels and how she manipulates everyone around her.

The panic attacks /depression /suicide/insomnia - boy. I agree with everything that has been said so I won't add much but as another person that suffers with these things daily it really pisses me off and made me feel physically sick. She couldn't cope if she was experiencing these things and to lie about it is just despicable!! It's like when everyone says they have OCD because they like cleaning, again as someone that struggles with that, it really pisses me off as OCD isn't just cleaning, it's so consuming and I would wish none of these on my worst enemy but maybe one day she will experience these things for real and she will try to make amends. I doubt it though. So happy for her getting over it in a week though 🙄.

I had so much to say, honestly, as I was reading I was making mental notes of things I wanted to say but now I'm here I just can't think 😂 basically I agree with everything that everyone here has said. She's disgusting and should be ashamed.

Thanks for all the laughs along the way, you guys are hilarious and it was all of you that kept me hooked.

Please can I join the family? 😊

Oh!! One more thing, when she said if you feel bad remember other people have it worse?! I had to go back and listen a few times. What an absolutely disgusting thing to say especially when she's wallowing in fake despair herself!!!! Everyone has the right to feel how they want regardless of other people having it worse and to say that to people that are potentially suffering with these things she's lying about just makes me so angry. These young girls watching this could end up worse off because they're thinking they're pathetic or a shit person for trying to get help when "other people have it worse"

Anyway, now I'm actually caught up I hope to be posting along side you because I do love a bit of hate watching.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
5F46A76A-C21B-47FC-A8D1-064CF432119F.png
C01D924F-0E2B-485A-B5B6-5327497BFBA3.png

Not sure if anyone else has commented on this yet but her new video states that the green joggers are NEW from Missguided that she just bought for the haul (left pic). Why is it then that she’s wearing the SAME joggers in her tik tok vid that was supposedly filmed WEEKS AGO when she was feeling “better”.

THEYRE THE SAME GREEN JOGGERS SIS. MEANS THAT TIK TOK WAS NOT FILMED WEEKS AGO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

NAIVENELLIE

I've never made an account on one of these sites in my life but I am FUMING at myself, I sent her messages of support, I shared her videos, I thought she was a genuinely lovely sweet woman (up until this Spencer guy came out of the woodwork and she changed completely, who even IS he). I read the posts here and thought you were all really harsh, that she's just a lovely woman who is trying her best - but it's all crap, isn't it? That TikTok thing proves it. Same makeup, same joggers, same necklace, you can even see the try-on pile in the background of the video. I'm shocked at how stupid I've been to believe the nonsense. I've no interest in what happened in her past or any of the lies/stories about friends/ex friends but if she is now using things like anxiety, mental health, and the murder of a man to boost her own social media presence then she should be absolutely mortified for herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Elle

VIP Member
This has to stop - 527k views
The effect of hate - 368k views
Time to move on - 237k views
Self care routine for anxiety - 34k views

Soz baby princess. Looks like your streak of profiting off mental health is over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Beano93

Oh my god!!! So bare with me but I find this hilarious.... so if you cast your mind back to her “the effect of hate” video to around 5:58 minutes in... she says she is using maybelline fit me foundation in shade 220. She then has a meltdown & says it’s way too dark blah blah blah...
Now if you watch her new video “get ready with me, anxieties etc” and watch from 10:59. She says she’s using Nars natural long wear foundation in shade Punjab.
So me being me (I like my make up) I wanted to see what difference it was in the shade cause the meltdown she has in the first video i thought, surely nars foundation MUST be lighter.
Hopefully, many of you will have heard of findation.com... not sure about you but on the times I’ve used it, I’ve always found it to be very accurate when buying new make up.
So I typed in nars longwear in Punjab to see what comes up..... haha haha fucking hilarious it’s only maybelline fit me in shade 220!!!!! 😂😂 thought it was too dark for her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Immoslips

SELF CARE ROUTINE FOR *ANXIETY* (COPING WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH)

AD

Montage of what's to come

We are greeted with a shot of baby gal in the bedroom with her wardrobe doors hanging open...what's up Immo? Depop not shifting as much as you thought it would?

*short huff* as in keeping with recent vids RE: mental health. Baby princess doesn't know how to start a vid anymore, is second guessing everything but looks pretty confident and flows through the opening monologue fine.

Babygal feels like her channel has become very negative recently so she wants to make it more positive. 🙃

So...she's decided to make todays video on her ups and downs but she's not going to show the downs. The huns wonder whether that's because it's too much effort to fake more panic attacks?

she's all smiles while she tells the huns that a lot of people think she's "miraculously healed" but she's not going to lie to the huns. She is in a much better headspace (now MH week is over)

She wants to be honest with the huns and not lie to them, she knows it's going to be a long journey and begs the huns to stay with her. FUCK OFF YOU LYING FAKE ASS BITCH!!!!!!

Begs for likes and comments but then does a manipulative self deprecating skit. FUCK OFF!

Quick mention that LEE STAFFORD has send her a paint by numbers after whimsically talking about wanting to get into painting; even though she's no good at it.

AD

she gushes and cutesies while colouring in like a child over how she can't wait to get back to feeling "sexy". she tells the huns (WITH HER BASE AND BROWS DONE) that she can't wait to get back to doing makeup. Shows off a gifted journal but says it's from her *friend* tries to fake a cry over a fucking journal.

shows the journal filled in....the huns think it looks like it was filled in by a 10 year old. Curiously she says she's staying off SM...WHO'S DELETING THOSE COMMENTS THEN HUN BUN?

AD

fuck me I've another 20 minutes to endure still!

shows the huns a pile of poo looking brownie. She tells the huns it's shit and she hasn't bothered weighing anything. WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT HER DAD WAS A BAKER FOR A LIVING?!

fuck me. Here's sideshow spenny with his words of wisdom "well, erm, people say that you fail to prepare and you prepare to fail and you've done that but now you're prepared again. so you prepared to fail TWICE!"

WELL. Isn't that motivational! Immo bizzarely concludes that he's made a negative into a positive … 👀:ROFLMAO:

she makes a packet mix instead.

EXCUSE ME WHILE I VOMIT. The gruesome twosome play a game of lick the chocolate. The huns think they are trying to show some banter and sexual chemistry but it just comes across excruciatingly awkward.

boring, meaningless segment of her self help books. FFWDing. oh! hang on! a photo fell out of one of these new books!

AD

the photo was from "one of her first meet and greets". ain't that a coinkidink? the huns wonder why she printed off a photo of her with 25 randoms. I mean 1) We aint in the 90's anymore Immo hun and 2) who has ever used a photo as a bookmark?

She's trying a new tik tok hack of using a dressing gown cord to curl her hair. It helps her anxiety.

Talking to the huns helps her anxiety as well apparently. The huns wondered why it didn't help her during MH awareness week?

Oh. NOW doing youtube calms her down, what a contrast to last week!

ok, clinically approved MH apps make her feel worse, but doing a facemask or wrapping her hair in a fucking cord to give her curls makes her feel better. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

oh she's had the worst sleep of her life. *not because she's tied her hair in a cord of course*

Babyprincess facefucks herself in the viewfinder cause she really loves the curls. :rolleyes:

skips to a clip of her and spenny watching the secret. No sign of the curls she loves so much. 👀

oh. she has makeup and curls now

AD

still another 10 mins to go 🥵

She's taken a hundred photo's of herself and hates every single one. The huns wonder why she didn't just stop after the first one? 2nd? 5th? ahhhhh it's because she's a narcissist! anyway she tells the huns it's fine and she's put some makeup on.

She wants to film a makeup vid and tries to emotionally blackmail the huns to beg her to do a makeup vid.

hair mask. scrubs tan off. puts tan on again. plugs molly may fake tan. For some reason sideshow spenny is sitting on the lav waiting to fake tan her back.

some ad or #spon for another fake tan. Tells the huns fake tan / hair mask is the answer to recovery to depression / mental breakdowns / burnouts. Spenny is proud of her.

She tells the huns she doesn't normally fake tan and the fake tan has miraculously cured her "fear of the viewfinder"

plugs the merch again. still not sold out. she's got her hair in rollers again.

mentions "these charities" have helped "so many people".

Worries that people will unsub.

END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Hello123aus12

Hi guys. I’ve been watching and reading for a couple of weeks now debating whether to speak up or not but I’ve decided to after recent events. I really really thought that after what’s been going on the past couple of weeks she would finally get exposed but it looks like she’s brainwashed people and gotten away with it yet again. I don’t know or haven’t met Imogen personally but one of my close friends went to college with Imogen and said she was a train wreck. Nothing we didn’t already know but constantly required constant attention was always doing over the top in your face things to get attention and be the person everybody was talking about good or bad. She said that in her classes she could switch tears on and off like a tap and was one of the best actresses you’ve ever met.
I also personally met Rachel Leary once on a night out last year. She was really drunk but lovely and we ended up on the topic of Imogen. The things she had to say about her!!!! The fake disgusting person who she hopes gets her karma she’s referring to in her admit or forfeit video back in feb 2019 is Imogen.
It makes me so sad and mad that she has such a huge influence on impressionable young girls and she is benefiting and making money out of being a complete fraud. For someone that has always been very open about being an attention seeking child as well as growing up acting and in the theatre on top of all of the proof about Spencer, her creepy dad and all of the story times not adding up, I really can’t believe that not more people are seeing this and once again she’s got away with it. I don’t want to be nasty and call her names etc it’s not my place but I really feel like something has to be done It’s so frustrating when you’re someone like me who knows it’s 100% the truth and there’s nothing that can be done!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Lmfao what the fuck is this shite pass me the sick bucket.
7B811F7E-0308-46DD-A40B-2317548B29BE.jpeg

Can’t believe the young huns have such an unrealistic expectation of relationships because of the absolute sham fake display they put on every video #couplegoals my arse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Idunno

Honestly, all I can think about when he talks in the recent video is how he cried that she fell. It absolutely kills me everytime!!

On that note, if he cried when she falls what's he like now when she's apparently been suicidal? Probably filling the bath with his tears so he can wash her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Anon879

Ok hear me out but I have a little conspiracy theory.

She keeps harping on about not being her usual ‘bubbly and loud’ self and has just uploaded a story asking what she should film while she’s like this.

Do we think this whole palaver could have been a way to get rid of that character she’d created and try to mature herself and her channel? Surely it’s more prosperous to have an older audience with a salary rather than children with pocket money?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Nahmate

I went to school with Imo and sadly I don't believe she's changed a bit. The story times I've watched are elaborated and some completely false. I actually felt shocked she decided to start a youtube, due to the amount of skeletons in that families cupboards. It's telling how, again, another part of her life has ended up with her being 'bullied'. How does someone so confident constantly get bullied? It's sad to see her in a state, but I'm also aware that it's due to her manipulation and lies, which have backfired once again. She struggles so much with being her genuine authentic self, and always has been a sheep. Most people grow out of that, but sadly it looks like she still hasn't. I don't wish any hate on her and hate to be potentially bringing another female down, but it's got to stop. It seems like she's very alone and not got the right people around her. If she is accessing therapy - great, it sounds like it's needed. I think she made the mistake going from beauty to telling the stories, as she must have realised the people who she was lying about, would contact her. You can only spend so much of your time on that delete and block button. It must be so exhausting for her, really not a life to live. I don't agree with a lot of the hate comments about appearance etc on this forum. I think sadly, she's got a lot of hatred in her and you can tell by her judgemental comments and tone in her videos. I find it bizarre how she's playing this innocent card too, because that's the opposite of what I knew of her, not that that's a bad think, you do you hun. But stop putting on a false representation of yourself, it would be so much more enjoyable for her to be her authentic self. People fuck up, people do stupid things and people grow as they learn. I feel she's missed the growth part, but hopefully this will be the final learning curve for her, and she will realise it's time to grow up and deal with the world as an adult. The way she talks about people in her story times, 'bad people' - I'm sure a lot of those people have grown and learnt from their mistakes, it's very immature to tarnish people as horrible people and bullies, from incidents that happened when people were in heightened states as a result of your behaviour, it sounds like, or were under 12-18.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Elle

VIP Member
Hello angels!!!! Just catching up, been working 12 hour shifts and haven't had the energy to read about Imo. buzzing to see what shitshow of a video we get tonight 😂
I reckon it'll be her trying to do something normal like a day in the life, or makeup look. She'll either have a breakdown and 10000 panic attacks or she'll do it and cry (no tears tho) cos she's recovered
*Loud, cinematic voiceover*: From the creator of 'tHiS fOuNdAtIoN iS tOo DaRk FoR mY fAcE i'M gOiNg To HaVe A pAnIc AtTaCk', we bring you 'Life after anxiety: The make-up tutorial'. Imogen Hudson was able to cure her anxiety in just one week. At its peak she was having 400 panic attacks a day. Now, raw and unedited, she will do a make-up tutorial, proving that you too can move on from anxiety when you get bored of making mental health content and want to revert back to beauty content. Will she find the right shade of foundation? Can she finally say 'HELLO HUNNIEZ'? Did Spencer find his testicles in her make-up bag? Stay tuned to find out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Shawtymane

URGH

WHERE DO I START

I am DISGUSTED beyond words. As a person of colour, how DARE she use this movement to promote her pathetic video. Our lives are not just a bloody hashtag that you can drop into your description to jump on the trend. I am appalled that she thought that was appropriate.

She pisses me off anyway but this has really hurt me. The fact that she didn't even address her mistake??? Funnily enough, we can't just erase the problems that we face every single day. But no, yet again, it's all about Imogen. She could have either not mentioned it at all or done her research and made a video about it. But no, she had to mention it coz it shows she is "woke" but she doesn't care enough about it to actually speak about the issues at hand.

Stupid twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 42