Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she keeps updating her follower count just shows the real reason for all of this. If she was really that depressed would she even notice...?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Now her going in on the black live matter movement on Twitter... again saying she’s donating, bullshit! To add I support the sentiment and welcome it cause the whole thing is awful and needs to be shouted about but her hypocrisy - she is the prime example of white privilege and someone who freely judges and looks to cause hate for someone based on her dislike of something about them, not to forget, constantly making people feel insecure and like they should naturally look a certain way by lying about her lips and Botox on her face etc which is unrealistic, plus very damaging. Hope she’s being honest about donating to a cause supporting George floyds death, probably only the tiny bit of respect for her ever, if so. But very much doubt it. I think again a deflection she’s found to use from being caught out lying and deceiving thousands online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just watched a Tea Spill video and I WISH they would do a video on Imo. It'll never happen but I will live in hope :LOL:

Reactions: 9
“Black Lives Matter, but back to me, my mental health and my clothing haul”

How disgusting and tone deaf is this vacuous woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am not watching until Im at least half a bottle in. She angers me too much now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Weird that she stresses in her story that she 'hasn't even done her brows' yet in her '400 panic attacks in a week' video her brows were done in every single shot (we all know it's cos it was all filmed in the same day but that's a separate matter). So, does being depressed mean you can or can't do your brows, I'm confused?
View attachment 142177
This is what really pisses me off! Has she totally forgotten that her brows looked like slugs during panic attack week!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can see Imo releasing a book soon...

"From panic attacks to Pretty Little Thing hauls - a guided journey on how to bullshit your way through Mental Health Week"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Doesn’t want her younger siblings to see a second of her panic attacks but put them all over social media repeatedly. Makes sense hun.

2E37B4C5-39FF-48D6-AA55-25F4F003AE32.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She looks very different in the new vid, and I don't think it's just the makeup.. looks like she got something done to her upper face, cheek fillers maybe.. perhaps to balance out her lips

Reactions: 5
Oh she makes it so painfully obvious she reads here in her latest video

- Mentions the sizing of clothing, being sure to mention she's got a size 6 in some things
- Takes the tag off one of the clothing pieces

It's actually so damaging that she's getting size 10 clothes when she is more a size 4/6. They're hanging off her and it will make the young girls who are actually a size 10 wonder why they don't look like her. Even some of the size 6 clothes she got are hanging off her.

Also she's thrown an AD in at the end but hasn't marked her video as an AD.....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That's a duck load of affiliate links, undeclared and break the rules of course.

I bet she won't be donating any of the affiliate money, not that it's even provable she'll donate. So doubt she actually will give a penny. All lip service to pretend to support these causes just to further herself.

Reactions: 9
Literally so much attention seeking i can’t bring myself to watch anymore and I am 50 seconds in....

Reactions: 10
5F46A76A-C21B-47FC-A8D1-064CF432119F.png
C01D924F-0E2B-485A-B5B6-5327497BFBA3.png

Not sure if anyone else has commented on this yet but her new video states that the green joggers are NEW from Missguided that she just bought for the haul (left pic). Why is it then that she’s wearing the SAME joggers in her tik tok vid that was supposedly filmed WEEKS AGO when she was feeling “better”.

THEYRE THE SAME GREEN JOGGERS SIS. MEANS THAT TIK TOK WAS NOT FILMED WEEKS AGO

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I haven't even watched it, just watched the previews she's put in to try and make it look exciting - to be fair, it worked. The minute she said "it would look nice if I took my necklace out" that was it, I just knew this video was gonna be compulsive viewing. I've ALWAYS wanted to see someone take their necklace out. I have achieve my life goal thanks Imo hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.